SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out slow vette...

Go down 
+19
RAM1320
victory2k8z
LethalZ06
03terminator
BlackMambaLS3
s13vette
s.e.a.n
V6Chris
pdv25
Phantom SRT4
86fox
kachup
Papa-Smerf69
GIO-305
GT30WRX/BANNED
USMCWARVET
bambinov8
CRUSH
S twice
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
S twice
Professional Street Racer
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

calling out slow vette... Empty
PostSubject: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 1:14 pm

U can pick the mph but letting u know I'm not going into 5th.
? - 125mph. Let me know. Btw its a stock block, stock head, stock cams & valvetrain, stock throttle body, stock intake manifold, full interior evo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 1:20 pm

S twice wrote:
? - 125mph. Let me know. Btw its a stock block, stock head, stock cams & valvetrain, stock throttle body, stock intake manifold, full interior evo.

60-160...btw its a stock motor, stock cam, stock heads, stock intake manifold, stock throttle body, stock headers, stock exhaust, full interior, pump gas, a/c, radio, navigation, hids, stock walmart tires, everything pretty much stock lol!

i
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 1:24 pm

to 125mph lol! rotfl what is this car and driver i used to set my cruise control higher than that
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 1:34 pm

Awwww I'm sorry for insulting ur inteligence. I know u trap about 130 (hopefully with ur mods). I also know u hook so stop pretending ur vette is some high roller. How bout this if I'm not in front by at least 2 cars to 125 ill go to 150. The reason for me not wanting to go into 5th is because the amount of load on the motor is too high. I need evo 8 3rd and 4th and we can go higher but until then I simply wanted to see who had the faster car, not to see if when I put it in 5th if u can go by because I'm out of boost due to overdrive . Come on
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 1:37 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
S twice wrote:

60-160...btw its a stock motor, stock cam, stock heads, stock intake manifold, stock throttle body, stock headers, stock exhaust, full interior, pump gas, a/c, radio, navigation, hids, stock walmart tires, everything pretty much stock lol!

i
7.0 > 2.0 wtf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 1:44 pm

S twice wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
S twice wrote:

i
7.0 > 2.0 wtf

dont complain about that, you are the one calling out a vette in ur evo Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 1:51 pm

So get wooped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 1:55 pm

S twice wrote:
So get wooped

man up, grow a pair, and run it 60-160...you have until tomorrow night. after that you can forget about the race
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 2:02 pm

Well it looks like EVO is willing to do a 150 if u guys are door to door by the time u guys hit 125 ..so if u guys gona run get vids for sure ..I would like to see this race cheers
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 2:03 pm

so cute, u have a vette that hooks 1st. why dont u take a stab at the high roller list and see where u fall Cool Youre wasting my time. what if i give u the hit, would that make u feel better or what are we doin here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 2:09 pm

S twice wrote:
so cute, u have a vette that hooks 1st. why dont u take a stab at the high roller list and see where u fall Cool Youre wasting my time. what if i give u the hit, would that make u feel better or what are we doin here

YEAH YOU ARE WAISTING MY TIME...60-160 IF NOT THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 2:15 pm

U better take that bass outta ur voice, so u wanna get yanked or just cry on why were not doing a standing mile run?
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 2:25 pm

Read the rules bro , you called him out he picks his race . If you cant agree then find someone else to race , no need for tough guy talk and a bunch of pages of shit talking in here. This site is starting to look more and more like JDMsouth with all the new people coming in here smack talking for no reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 2:29 pm

S twice wrote:
U better take that bass outta ur voice,

LET ME REITERATE AND MAKE MYSELF CLEAR TO YOU, 60-160 OR GET FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!

NOW WAS MY BASS DEEP ENOUGH FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND???

Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 2:36 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
Read the rules bro , you called him out he picks his race . If you cant agree then find someone else to race , no need for tough guy talk and a bunch of pages of shit talking in here. This site is starting to look more and more like JDMsouth with all the new people coming in here smack talking for no reason.

thats why i told him to pick the roll but I was just letting him know im shutting down at 125 due to overdrive
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 2:43 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
S twice wrote:

LET ME REITERATE AND MAKE MYSELF CLEAR TO YOU, 60-160 OR GET FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!

stop being all E cool.... i came out to run u and u were all shook on tuesday. A wise man once told me to "man up & grow a pair" Why dont u run the whippled shelby which i raced already. He'd love to go to 160 with u. Remind me to not bring my puppy around u.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 3:00 pm

S twice wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
S twice wrote:

stop being all E cool.... i came out to run u and u were all shook on tuesday. A wise man once told me to "man up & grow a pair" Why dont u run the whippled shelby which i raced already. He'd love to go to 160 with u. Remind me to not bring my puppy around u.

LISTEN BRO, AS FAR AS THE SHELBY I'LL RUN THE SHELBY NO PROBLEM TO 160, BUT I AINT GETTING NO WHERE WIT YOU!!!

SO STEVE GO AHEAD AND LOCK THIS THREAD CUZ OF THIS BULLSHIT ASS CALLOUT TO ONLY 125MPH!!!!!

YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO OVER TO JDMSOUTH AND CALL OUT A SINGLE CAM. YOU MIGHT BE MORE SUCCESSFUL THERE BUT OVER HERE ITS ALL ABOUT TOP END
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 3:02 pm

S twice wrote:
Awwww I'm sorry for insulting ur inteligence. I know u trap about 130 (hopefully with ur mods). I also know u hook so stop pretending ur vette is some high roller. How bout this if I'm not in front by at least 2 cars to 125 ill go to 150. The reason for me not wanting to go into 5th is because the amount of load on the motor is too high. I need evo 8 3rd and 4th and we can go higher but until then I simply wanted to see who had the faster car, not to see if when I put it in 5th if u can go by because I'm out of boost due to overdrive . Come on

Just do a 40-140 and it a fair race for both.
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 3:04 pm

Just wait till u r ready no big deal no need for ppl to jack off over the kiddy shit I'm sure he would compromise to 150 but I wouldn't race some1 to 125 either
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 3:14 pm

GIO-305 wrote:
S twice wrote:

Just do a 40-140 and it a fair race for both.

+1
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 3:14 pm

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
Just wait till u r ready no big deal no need for ppl to jack off over the kiddy shit I'm sure he would compromise to 150 but I wouldn't race some1 to 125 either

whats up dude i met u the other night. i was with anthony. I wouldnt expect a high hp srt to roll only to 125 because u spin to 70.. but this turd of a z06 hooks from a 30 plus so whatever. he knows he is capable of a 100 mph span with me but hes scared for whatever reason
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 3:18 pm

Tito if he's willing to do a 60-150 , would u do his race ?? That would be a good sportmanship from both and after that u guys can go grab a beer and watch the vid via TRC channel cheers I do like top end runs as well since my car is set up for that but if smbody is willing to do any race as long I get mine why not trying the opponent roll ?? 60-160 for you since u recieve the call out and u can pick and then a friendly and good sport run that he picks ?? Wink ps , next month we can do a top end run since I think thats all I'm gona be able to do lol Sad
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 3:21 pm

Yea i see u at the cs meet just Don't sleep on that zo6 u should run at ur full potential goodluck tho cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 3:27 pm

S twice wrote:
Papa-Smerf69 wrote:

whats up dude i met u the other night. i was with anthony. I wouldnt expect a high hp srt to roll only to 125 because u spin to 70.. but this turd of a z06 hooks from a 30 plus so whatever. he knows he is capable of a 100 mph span with me but hes scared for whatever reason

LISTEN I TOLD YOU 60-160 CUZ THATS THE ONLY RACE YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM ME

YOU DONT KNOW ME LIKE THAT AND I PLAN ON KEEPING IT THAT WAY SO KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

AND IF YOU GOT SOMETHING ELSE TO SAY, I'LL BE SURE TO LET STEVE KNOW TO SEND YOU A PM FOR THE NEXT MEET. THAT WAY WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT IN PERSON
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out slow vette...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next