SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out slow vette...

Go down 
+19
RAM1320
victory2k8z
LethalZ06
03terminator
BlackMambaLS3
s13vette
s.e.a.n
V6Chris
pdv25
Phantom SRT4
86fox
kachup
Papa-Smerf69
GIO-305
GT30WRX/BANNED
USMCWARVET
bambinov8
CRUSH
S twice
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

calling out slow vette... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 3:38 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
Tito if he's willing to do a 60-150 , would u do his race ?? That would be a good sportmanship from both and after that u guys can go grab a beer and watch the vid via TRC channel cheers I do like top end runs as well since my car is set up for that but if smbody is willing to do any race as long I get mine why not trying the opponent roll ?? 60-160 for you since u recieve the call out and u can pick and then a friendly and good sport run that he picks ?? Wink ps , next month we can do a top end run since I think thats all I'm gona be able to do lol Sad

LISTEN I DONT MIND RUNNING ANYONE, MY WHOLE ISSUE WITH HIM IS I JUST DIDNT LIKE THE WAY HE CAME AT ME WITH HIS ATTITUDE AND THOSE WORDS "GET WOOPED" ARE NOT REALLY ACCEPTED AROUND HERE ON SK. BESIDES IM NOT FRIENDLY AS OF THAT POINT SO NO FRIENDLY RUNS.

YOU AND THE SHELBY CAN LINE UP 3 WAY AGAINST ME JUST NOT TO 125MPH lol!
Back to top Go down
S twice
Professional Street Racer
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 3:46 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
S twice wrote:
Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
Just wait till u r ready no big deal no need for ppl to jack off over the kiddy shit I'm sure he would compromise to 150 but I wouldn't race some1 to 125 either

whats up dude i met u the other night. i was with anthony. I wouldnt expect a high hp srt to roll only to 125 because u spin to 70.. but this turd of a z06 hooks from a 30 plus so whatever. he knows he is capable of a 100 mph span with me but hes scared for whatever reason

LISTEN I TOLD YOU 60-160 CUZ THATS THE ONLY RACE YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM ME

YOU DONT KNOW ME LIKE THAT AND I PLAN ON KEEPING IT THAT WAY SO KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

AND IF YOU GOT SOMETHING ELSE TO SAY, I'LL BE SURE TO LET STEVE KNOW TO SEND YOU A PM FOR THE NEXT MEET. THAT WAY WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT IN PERSON

cool story tough guy...
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 4:03 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
S twice wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
S twice wrote:
U better take that bass outta ur voice,

LET ME REITERATE AND MAKE MYSELF CLEAR TO YOU, 60-160 OR GET FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!

NOW WAS MY BASS DEEP ENOUGH FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND???

stop being all E cool.... i came out to run u and u were all shook on tuesday. A wise man once told me to "man up & grow a pair" Why dont u run the whippled shelby which i raced already. He'd love to go to 160 with u. Remind me to not bring my puppy around u.

LISTEN BRO, AS FAR AS THE SHELBY I'LL RUN THE SHELBY NO PROBLEM TO 160, BUT I AINT GETTING NO WHERE WIT YOU!!!

SO STEVE GO AHEAD AND LOCK THIS THREAD CUZ OF THIS BULLSHIT ASS CALLOUT TO ONLY 125MPH!!!!!

YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO OVER TO JDMSOUTH AND CALL OUT A SINGLE CAM. YOU MIGHT BE MORE SUCCESSFUL THERE BUT OVER HERE ITS ALL ABOUT TOP END

hey i have a single cam should i run the evo 40-120 Cool
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 4:32 pm

Titooooo, let me rent your car for one run lol, 1st gear rolls in C6 Z06s are fun as fuck. I would say do 30-125 since thats the highest he can go.
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 4:42 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Titooooo, let me rent your car for one run lol, 1st gear rolls in C6 Z06s are fun as fuck. I would say do 30-125 since thats the highest he can go.

+48

he would if he thought i made 430 whp or less Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 4:51 pm

I'll do a low roll, till 125.
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 5:03 pm

pdv25 wrote:

I <3 ur car lol ... im ioses friend. and thanks for understanding my situation. Ill have iose text you later. im not expecting to win but im also not scared to lose.
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 5:08 pm

Thanks, lol, no prob. If you cant find a run LMK.
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 5:11 pm

sounds good, looking forward to meeting u
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 5:12 pm

pdv25 wrote:

Puppy kicker
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 5:15 pm

GIO-305 wrote:
pdv25 wrote:

Puppy kicker

lol! Its all good
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 5:18 pm

lol! Thanks gio. I had the feeling he was looking for a low roll and hardly anyone here does that, so i was trying to be nice and give him a run. Anyways i have no idea how much HP he's making, could of been more than me for all i know.
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
GIO-305

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 5:21 pm

S twice wrote:
GIO-305 wrote:
pdv25 wrote:

Puppy kicker

lol! Its all good

Im messing with him. He is a very good friend of mine.

Paul you want to do a 180-200 roll with me?
You my daddy right now but your not going to touch me on that roll. lol!
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
GIO-305

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 5:22 pm

pdv25 wrote:
lol! Thanks gio. I had the feeling he was looking for a low roll and hardly anyone here does that, so i was trying to be nice and give him a run. Anyways i have no idea how much HP he's making, could of been more than me for all i know.

you know im messing with you lol!
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 5:26 pm

lol! Thats funny!!! we'll try it this sunday lol!
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 5:27 pm

paul do u have the ppg 1st or still stock? just wondering because ive seen multiple launches from ur car and it seems to be holding up nicely
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 5:31 pm

Oh man don't jinx me, I think about that all the time when i go to pbir. Its all stock, it should hold with LC2 the clutches are engaged when i launch so its not that hard of a hit.
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 5:38 pm

wow good shit, I might be going out there sunday. not sure yet
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 5:46 pm

can this evo do a dig?
I mean if Tito is a claimed bench racing 130 car...and your car is dead after 125(no offense) then either you know it can go more or you've got high hopes for this race

I'm willing to dig to 120 if you're down on the street.
I got something like yours
Stock long block,cams, intake mani, throttle body, exhaust manifolds, mufflers, full interior, a/c, radio, p/s etc the works. leather.
09 GT
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 5:48 pm

as far as the race with Tito and you, why waste your time. i have my own opinion about what went down but its not my place to say whose who and etc..
clearly he's not willing to do anything other then what he's made clear, so the argument is pointless and wasteful
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 5:51 pm

V6Chris wrote:
can this evo do a dig?
I mean if Tito is a claimed bench racing 130 car...and your car is dead after 125(no offense) then either you know it can go more or you've got high hopes for this race

Stock long block,cams, intake mani, throttle body, exhaust manifolds, mufflers, full interior, a/c, radio, p/s etc the works. leather.
09 GT

No thanks
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 5:52 pm

V6Chris wrote:
as far as the race with Tito and you, why waste your time. i have my own opinion about what went down but its not my place to say whose who and etc..
clearly he's not willing to do anything other then what he's made clear, so the argument is pointless and wasteful

believe me i gave up on him
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 5:55 pm

lol well if tito is a high roller and you made the call out and you're talking shit
how can you ask for a bs 125mph run and not be able to dig a 4 wheel drive supposedly almost stock evo? Corey used to have a built evo maxing a stock turbo with some goodies and he'd dig...hes never been to a track with it and he's one of the youngest guys ive seen out there...
just curious because you mentioned earlier for tito to knock it off and stop thinking he's a high roller...
not like my car is fast 117 car...you're calling out a car ppl think is a 130 car and you max at 125...idk if its me but thats probably one of the weakest call outs ive ever seen on this site.
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 6:05 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lol well if tito is a high roller and you made the call out and you're talking shit
how can you ask for a bs 125mph run and not be able to dig a 4 wheel drive supposedly almost stock evo? Corey used to have a built evo maxing a stock turbo with some goodies and he'd dig...hes never been to a track with it and he's one of the youngest guys ive seen out there...
just curious because you mentioned earlier for tito to knock it off and stop thinking he's a high roller...
not like my car is fast 117 car...you're calling out a car ppl think is a 130 car and you max at 125...idk if its me but thats probably one of the weakest call outs ive ever seen on this site.

please think before you talk,,, i was being nice by simply putting "no thanks" but in all honesty im not trying to waste my time on a car like yours. I was trapping 117 ten years ago...
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 6:15 pm

V6Chris wrote:
can this evo do a dig?

09 GT
no offense to your stang but this EVO would make u look like u going in reverse even from a dig or roll ..I would try to set u up with my bud and his EVO 10 full bolts ons ..he's a 114-115 car and that race should be better for u ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out slow vette...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next