SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out slow vette...

Go down 
+19
RAM1320
victory2k8z
LethalZ06
03terminator
BlackMambaLS3
s13vette
s.e.a.n
V6Chris
pdv25
Phantom SRT4
86fox
kachup
Papa-Smerf69
GIO-305
GT30WRX/BANNED
USMCWARVET
bambinov8
CRUSH
S twice
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

calling out slow vette... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 8:56 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
I NEVER LIKED TITOS SANDBAGGING SAYING HIS CAR IS STOCK WHEN IS NOT! BUT S TWICE UR NOT KNOWN IN THIS SITE AND COMING HERE WITH THAT ATTITUDE AND TRYING TO RUN A CAR SLOWER THAN YOURS AND DISSING AN OLD MEMBER TO THIS SITE WILL NOT GIVE YOU OR PROOF ANY POINT.A RACE TO 125 IS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE NOT TO THE Z06 AND OF COURSE YOU ARE GOING TO BE OVER 2 CARS UP FRONT OF THE Z06 TO 125 BUT WHAT HAPPENS AFTER 125 IS WHAT YOU DONT LIKE..RACE SHOULD BE 50-150 NOT THAT BULLSHIT U SAID IF IM NOT 2 CARS UP FRONT WE GO 150 CUS U PROBABLY ARE GOING TO BE UP FRONT ...mY 2CENTS AND NO OFFENSE TO YOU.

+1
the clear answer, this guy is a safe racer
cant race with a car he's calling out, then he cant race where an avg 4wd car would be at its advantage
then hes a tough guy of course, probably 5 time MMA champ as well, when he's not online stressing caps lock and spell check
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 8:57 pm

pdv25 wrote:
cant we all get along. BTW bambino and s twice I'll race both of you 130 - 30 . I got bigger brakes tongue
Paul my car is. Down ..when I'm out next month I will do a 45-150 with you buddy ..:) u prolly would still get me ..however a 65-150 might be a real close race..car should be up and racing ready by last week of December
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 11:05 pm

No prob. you let me know. Like that you can see if your car improved. cheers
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 12:09 am

s twice seem familiar? lol!

Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 12:36 am

03terminator wrote:
s twice seem familiar? lol!

lol good find abner ...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
S twice
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 7:30 am

Spinning is not winning.... Had to get the evo Cool
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 7:42 am

GT30WRX wrote:
How dare you guys question his callout of 125mph stop speed. I mean even though a stock 286 hp Evo off the showroom floor can do 155mph what makes you guys think that an Evo with twice as much power can still do 155mph. Don't you guys know that you don't modify a car to go faster. Whats wrong with the way you people think now-a-days. Why do you guys think 500whp Evo's don't call out Stock Evo's because after 125 the 500whp Evo can't go any faster and the stock 286 Evo can.

Exactly bro
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 10:38 am

Do u have anything for me? NOPE!!! My car would pull slow vette up top, just don't want to risk hurting the motor. Doesn't make sense. U sound bitter because u bought a subaru. It's ok little buddy we all make mistakes
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 11:06 am

GT30WRX wrote:
Yeah man you don't want to end up like this evo. Evo's really die down up top because of their small motors, and inferior aerodynamics compared to the corvette. Shit even a stock C6 I would be worried about over 125mph. Stick to racing other evos, Hyundai's, Lincoln Town Cars etc, cars that generally have a hard to exceeding 125mph. Your sure to pull out the W.

u do a lot of talking and yet u still haven't even run a stock prius around here ..what about if u wana get set up with an EVO 10 ?? Maybe is time to get your car on the scene..
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 11:27 am

That's cause he actually owns a cavalier and found an sti pic on google
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 1:34 pm

S twice wrote:
That's cause he actually owns a cavalier and found an sti pic on google

lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 9:05 pm

what a fucken clown
Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 1:20 am

cheers cheers I'm ready to see some races!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 1:48 am

LethalZ06 wrote:
cheers cheers I'm ready to see some races!! cheers cheers

I want my 10minutes back

This fucking thread is useless, ass-clown comes on the site, disrespects a senior member with more races under his belt than most in here
on a bullshit cal-lout, WHEN THE DAMN RULES ARE FUCKING CLEAR YOU CAL-LOUT AND THE CAR YOU CALL-OUT SETS THE RULES OF THE RACE~!

Seems we have another assclown on the site, welcome frank 2
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 2:35 am

Thanks for the kind words, I dont know if you know but i came out tuesday and asked steve to ask tito for a run and he wouldnt do it. so I decided to just make it an official call out and gave him the start mph to choose and end it at 125 due to my gearing situation. If he passes again whatever ill move on to the next. I simply wanted to race tito because next to Slowsilvergtr he races more cars than anyone on the site. Just wanted to see where i stood. Paul (pdv25) agreed to do my roll so thats who ill race then no big deal. just because Im new to SK doesnt mean i havent been in the game for a while. I know how it all works. i wasnt exactly calling out for KOTS, just regular BS street racing. Some people take it all too serious. To be honest I enjoy losing just as much as winning because I show respect for somebody that wins a race against me
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 2:52 am

Is this the game you speak off ? GTFO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

S twice wrote:
just because Im new to SK doesnt mean i havent been in the game for a while. I know how it all works.
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 9:42 am

USMCWARVET wrote:

S twice wrote:
just because Im new to SK doesnt mean i havent been in the game for a while. I know how it all works.

haha? scratch
Back to top Go down
RAM1320
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAM1320

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 10:06 am

GT30WRX wrote:
S twice wrote:
Do u have anything for me? NOPE!!! My car would pull slow vette up top, just don't want to risk hurting the motor. Doesn't make sense. U sound bitter because u bought a subaru. It's ok little buddy we all make mistakes

Don't fool yourself you really and truly you just bought this car with a body kit and a better motor.

MITSUBISHI LANCER 2006
So did I. What's your point?
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 10:25 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
nxeclipse
nxeclipse

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 10:48 am

S twice wrote:
lol!

What tranny do you have? The 6 speed?
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 10:51 am

nxeclipse wrote:
S twice wrote:
lol!

What tranny do you have? The 6 speed?

unfortunately yes, u know someone that wants to buy it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 11:16 am

USMCWARVET wrote:

S twice wrote:
HEY I PLAY THAT SHIT lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out slow vette...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next