SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out slow vette...

Go down 
+19
RAM1320
victory2k8z
LethalZ06
03terminator
BlackMambaLS3
s13vette
s.e.a.n
V6Chris
pdv25
Phantom SRT4
86fox
kachup
Papa-Smerf69
GIO-305
GT30WRX/BANNED
USMCWARVET
bambinov8
CRUSH
S twice
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

calling out slow vette... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 11:39 am

I know s twice personally , he's cool dude ..he didn't have the best approach perhaps on this callout ..he might be a lil frustated due to the fact he wants to run since that tuesday and he hasn't seen a race yet ..he would go up to 170 if he has another tranny or final drive but until now that's what he can do ..why can anybody just give him a run til 125 all for fun til he gets another tranny ? He's looking for a tranny everyday ..much respect for Paul to give s twice a run ..and believe me , stwice would do a 40-150 run again as a good sportman to Paul once he gets the 5speed tranny ...I think he tried to spiced up the race with comments that perhaps were taken the wrong way here ...he's a super nice guy once u meet him ..remember this is all shit talk thru internet and to spice up a race he might gave another impression of how he really is ..I know once he gets that 5speed he would Love to high on those speeds ..in the other hand I don't know tito to well but we have txt'd numerous times abt futures races , etc ...he's a smart street racer and can drive that vette ,I think this was all was taken to personally IMO..tito seems to be a cool dude as well of what I can tell so far ..so guys let's all get along and do some racing !!! That's why we are memebers here
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 12:09 pm

nicethread
Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 12:31 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
I know s twice personally , he's cool dude ..he didn't have the best approach perhaps on this callout ..he might be a lil frustated due to the fact he wants to run since that tuesday and he hasn't seen a race yet ..he would go up to 170 if he has another tranny or final drive but until now that's what he can do ..why can anybody just give him a run til 125 all for fun til he gets another tranny ? He's looking for a tranny everyday ..much respect for Paul to give s twice a run ..and believe me , stwice would do a 40-150 run again as a good sportman to Paul once he gets the 5speed tranny ...I think he tried to spiced up the race with comments that perhaps were taken the wrong way here ...he's a super nice guy once u meet him ..remember this is all shit talk thru internet and to spice up a race he might gave another impression of how he really is ..I know once he gets that 5speed he would Love to high on those speeds ..in the other hand I don't know tito to well but we have txt'd numerous times abt futures races , etc ...he's a smart street racer and can drive that vette ,I think this was all was taken to personally IMO..tito seems to be a cool dude as well of what I can tell so far ..so guys let's all get along and do some racing !!! That's why we are memebers here

Sounds like a plan to me. cheers
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 4:02 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
Is this the game you speak off ? GTFO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

S twice wrote:
just because Im new to SK doesnt mean i havent been in the game for a while. I know how it all works.
if thats your car in the game, i got you covered lol!
7.8s in the 1/4 and 11.3 in the 1/2
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2011, 1:08 am

I've got it on my phone. U gotta download the app. Its called drag racing I believe.
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2011, 4:35 pm

^^yes
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2011, 4:42 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
GT30WRX wrote:
Yeah man you don't want to end up like this evo. Evo's really die down up top because of their small motors, and inferior aerodynamics compared to the corvette. Shit even a stock C6 I would be worried about over 125mph. Stick to racing other evos, Hyundai's, Lincoln Town Cars etc, cars that generally have a hard to exceeding 125mph. Your sure to pull out the W.

u do a lot of talking and yet u still haven't even run a stock prius around here ..what about if u wana get set up with an EVO 10 ?? Maybe is time to get your car on the scene..

Did someone say my name? lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2011, 4:46 pm

S twice wrote:
Thanks for the kind words, I dont know if you know but i came out tuesday and asked steve to ask tito for a run and he wouldnt do it. so I decided to just make it an official call out and gave him the start mph to choose and end it at 125 due to my gearing situation. If he passes again whatever ill move on to the next. I simply wanted to race tito because next to Slowsilvergtr he races more cars than anyone on the site. Just wanted to see where i stood. Paul (pdv25) agreed to do my roll so thats who ill race then no big deal. just because Im new to SK doesnt mean i havent been in the game for a while. I know how it all works. i wasnt exactly calling out for KOTS, just regular BS street racing. Some people take it all too serious. To be honest I enjoy losing just as much as winning because I show respect for somebody that wins a race against me

Yes, I was a whore! lol!
I'll still dig in the Prius Shocked
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2011, 5:15 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2011, 5:36 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
GT30WRX wrote:
Yeah man you don't want to end up like this evo. Evo's really die down up top because of their small motors, and inferior aerodynamics compared to the corvette. Shit even a stock C6 I would be worried about over 125mph. Stick to racing other evos, Hyundai's, Lincoln Town Cars etc, cars that generally have a hard to exceeding 125mph. Your sure to pull out the W.

u do a lot of talking and yet u still haven't even run a stock prius around here ..what about if u wana get set up with an EVO 10 ?? Maybe is time to get your car on the scene..

Did someone say my name? lol!
lol we all now u had a 148-150 trap shelby ..you're enjoying retirement brother :) but if want a dig race ,Paul is down with his hyuandai veloster Wink u should've come with us today man ..fun day , some fast cars , and some cool peeps ..next time I can come pick u up on the Toyota vvti lol
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2011, 11:22 am

dont complain about that, you are the one calling out a vette in ur evo

A lot can be said with just four little words.

nicethread
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2011, 2:17 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
S twice wrote:
Thanks for the kind words, I dont know if you know but i came out tuesday and asked steve to ask tito for a run and he wouldnt do it. so I decided to just make it an official call out and gave him the start mph to choose and end it at 125 due to my gearing situation. If he passes again whatever ill move on to the next. I simply wanted to race tito because next to Slowsilvergtr he races more cars than anyone on the site. Just wanted to see where i stood. Paul (pdv25) agreed to do my roll so thats who ill race then no big deal. just because Im new to SK doesnt mean i havent been in the game for a while. I know how it all works. i wasnt exactly calling out for KOTS, just regular BS street racing. Some people take it all too serious. To be honest I enjoy losing just as much as winning because I show respect for somebody that wins a race against me

Yes, I was a whore! lol!
I'll still dig in the Prius Shocked

babahahahahahahahahahahahaha

^^^^^ GOTTA SEE THIS ^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2011, 9:43 am

victory2k8z wrote:
LethalZ06 wrote:
cheers cheers I'm ready to see some races!! cheers cheers

I want my 10minutes back

This fucking thread is useless, ass-clown comes on the site, disrespects a senior member with more races under his belt than most in here
on a bullshit cal-lout, WHEN THE DAMN RULES ARE FUCKING CLEAR YOU CAL-LOUT AND THE CAR YOU CALL-OUT SETS THE RULES OF THE RACE~!

Seems we have another assclown on the site, welcome frank 2[/quote]

fuck you nigga, at least i got a car to race and not a mouth full of shit like yours... LMAO where is your 900whp vette? Rolling Eyes violin
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2011, 1:03 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
LethalZ06 wrote:
cheers cheers I'm ready to see some races!! cheers cheers

I want my 10minutes back

This fucking thread is useless, ass-clown comes on the site, disrespects a senior member with more races under his belt than most in here
on a bullshit cal-lout, WHEN THE DAMN RULES ARE FUCKING CLEAR YOU CAL-LOUT AND THE CAR YOU CALL-OUT SETS THE RULES OF THE RACE~!

Seems we have another assclown on the site, welcome frank 2[/quote]

fuck you nigga, at least i got a car to race and not a mouth full of shit like yours... LMAO where is your 900whp vette? Rolling Eyes violin

its parked right next to his ferrari and flying unicorn
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2011, 4:18 am

You 2 ass-clowns never cease to amaze me

Frank, By that comment your trying to get a reaction out of me and your not, my Z never had 900whp nor did I ever claim so. So best of luck to ya and enjoy the 2 new additions to your band of dumb fuck cyber cheerleaders.

Chris, Don't think I've forgotten, Ill see you around...

Ferrari is doing quite well, it has a new owner who is enjoying it as much as i did. Nothing to prove to a shit for brains kid like you...

envy is a bitch, keep looking from the bottom nutswing up ass-clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2011, 9:35 am

victory2k8z wrote:

Frank, By that comment your trying to get a reaction out of me and your not, my Z never had 900whp nor did I ever claim so. So best of luck to ya and enjoy the 2 new additions to your band of dumb fuck cyber cheerleaders.

Ferrari is doing quite well, it has a new owner who is enjoying it as much as i did. Nothing to prove to a shit for brains kid like you...

Congrats on being the CEO headquarter of the band; we are happy to have you as such. Here is some champagne for your time invested in it>>> bukkae Jerkit LMAO.. Miami Beverly Hills punk. lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2011, 9:15 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2011, 12:41 pm

victory2k8z wrote:

glad to see i can leave a lasting memory in your head.
congrats on the new owner to your car. Myself and many other will let you know when we originally gave a shit....just keep checkin the forum someone will chime in
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2011, 5:18 pm

V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:

glad to see i can leave a lasting memory in your head.
congrats on the new owner to your car. Myself and many other will let you know when we originally gave a shit....just keep checkin the forum someone will chime in

Exactly my fucking point, for not caring you shure mention it alot

My heads usually occupied on more pressing topics, yet hope we don't cross paths
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2011, 5:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:

Congrats on being the CEO headquarter of the band; we are happy to have you as such. Here is some champagne for your time invested in it>>> bukkae Jerkit LMAO.. Miami Beverly Hills punk. lol!

If you say so frank, if you would like to test out your statement in directing me as a punk that can be arranged ass-clown
i assure you your not going to fair so well, i'm going to retreat from this thread PM me if you feel froggy.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2011, 5:42 pm

victory2k8z wrote:

Exactly my fucking point, for not caring you shure mention it alot

My heads usually occupied on more pressing topics, yet hope we don't cross paths

im at almost every single meet
im "shure" as hell aint hiding
i dont get to upset over the internet like yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out slow vette...   calling out slow vette... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out slow vette...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5