SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beatonu, my bitch

Go down 
+3
dropcivic
2yayc
V6Chris
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 5:50 pm

You called me out, well Iam ready to race whenever and always.
Being that you called me out I pick the race and location...
I was nice enough to spare you with these 2 offers

1/4, street, dig
1/8mile you get the hit.

Now Idk why I'am giving a turbo 03/04 cobra the hit vs my stock 100shot 3v turd you so call it. Just want to put you out there, You felt like a gangster calling out my slow ass car. But you look like a bitch when you cant lock a race.
I THEN EVEN AGREED TO ONE RACE MY RACE, ONE YOURS and you still backed down.
IDK ABOUT SWAG COUNTY, BUT DOWN HERE WE CALL IT COWARD OR A BITCH

If a roll race is what you want, you can lock one in with my black car come the event for a MINIMUM $1000, its only a 6cylinder, but im such a nice guy I want you to take the hit on that race too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:00 pm

btw i know you're going to say "oh well i said any roll race." I know the power plant in Orlando is killing you clowns but I took the extra minute-2 minutes to read your post...this is what i found

bEATONu wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
bEATONu wrote:
is that how this goes..."i'll call somebody faster.." shit you guys cant run your own cars??

"AHHHHHH I'M CALLING MY UNCLE JOHN FORCE.......YOU BETTER HAVE YOUR MONEY READY PUSSY" race a car that's yours don't be a fucking tool.

you have to be slow or mental. i have already said Iam bringing my own car to scar up that camaro. now does he wanna try it with something else in his league. yours and his sorry ass are scared pussies so basically no race.

run my daily driven mustang vs yours, stock suspension and all.....i'll run anyone i don't give a shit bikes,supras your bitch ass in your 3v turd....whatever you want cock gobbler.

this was your call out. you then proceeded to say and i put it in bold and in red, but i know how the power plant is so im gonna tell you what you said too
"WHATEVER YOU WANT COCK GOBBLER"

Now fuck me, either I'm full blown retarded or you basically are scared of a horrific 404whp that my 3v puts down with 100shot of nitrous.
If you cats wanted to find races like that you cowards dont need this website, you guys can just go any given wed, fri, and saturday to sunoco off sheridan and US27 and ALL OF YOUR KIND will be there.

you then proceeded

bEATONu wrote:
ok bring that silver 3v you drive daily and i'll bring my grey 4v that i drive daily and i'll be happy to bust your man cherry.
bEATONu wrote:
bring the car from the videos nitrous 3v junk
bEATONu wrote:
05+ body car a normal factory car.....don't be a pussy bring your car thats in the videos and man up.

this was one of my favorite post due to the fact you contradict yourself so greatly
bEATONu wrote:

you're such a pussy run an equal car NOT A RACE CAR you fucking moron.....you can't because you're afraid of losing, now you wanna run a race car vs a factory street car.....real fuckin queer of you, bitch.

what happened?
YOU CANT BE AFRAID OF LOSING to the 3v junk?! the pussy car, my turd?
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
2yayc

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:00 pm

You got beat up a lot when you were little, didn't you?

You probably used to sit alone at lunch in high school.
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-05-20

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:02 pm

wasnt it a call out of daily vs daily?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:03 pm

You said you'll run anything! so far its just your mouth.
We'll wait and see how true that is, you were already scared to run my other car. so lets see if anything you say you can stick to your word AS A MAN

If a dig is a bitch race for you then I suggest to you take a history lesson on racing mother fucker, cause thats what started this shit. And I'am basically betting that you drive like the bitch that you are, and I will out drive you and power past that fuckin rigged up turbo junk.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:04 pm

2yayc wrote:
You got beat up a lot when you were little, didn't you?

You probably used to sit alone at lunch in high school.

Aw look at the kids coming to their buddies help for him
Thats just adorable
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:06 pm

dropcivic wrote:
wasnt it a call out of daily vs daily?

Yes, and thats what this is
I'll even race him in the wheels that I DAILY
Back to top Go down
bEATONu

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2012-05-30

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:12 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHA you are such a bitch.......dig at the track come to orlando. If not a roll daily vs daily......so how come you didn't reply to my quoting you making excuses for your girl??? here remind me of how you have no clue about the supra in question

"cracked manifold + wideband 02 sensor was acting up, putting the standalone into limp mode

foursixchris in reply to RetroGamer3 (Show the comment) 11 months ago"

i don't care about your bullshit excuses and flipping things around, either you run me with the car i called out from the race i said or shut the fuck up....smooches.
Back to top Go down
bEATONu

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:15 pm

do you really think your car can beat mine? my daily trapped 140 on sweet old 7/11 93,either you understand my call out of your shitbox or you don't.....ponder on dick for brains.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:18 pm

I dont care what your car trapped, JUST RACE ME, on the street like you asked

for the third or fourth time, idk what supra you're talking about. and I'am not foursixchris or w/e...I've never been called by that or made a name under that.

btw I looked through 3 local sites. all have the same rule, the challenger must agree to the other persons race.

If you'd like I can bring those links in here too.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:20 pm

bEATONu wrote:
do you really think your car can beat mine? my daily trapped 140 on sweet old 7/11 93,either you understand my call out of your shitbox or you don't.....ponder on dick for brains.

-I understand your call out.
-I dont think my car can beat yours. I think I'll run a train on it once your excuses stop
-Once we work around all your excuses you can think of, im sure this will all just die down anyway.

If you lock up the race, i will stop right now, Drive to Orlando and dig your car for $1000 minimum!
otherwise you want me to drive to you, do YOUR RACE and then drive back?

Why did you even call out a car from a roll that traps 20mph less then you?
Did it make your dick bigger?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:21 pm

PS, after I walk that slow ass turbo cobra, if I win I would also like a video of myself taking a piss on your door handle
Back to top Go down
bEATONu

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:33 pm

V6Chris wrote:
bEATONu wrote:

-I understand your call out.
-I dont think my car can beat yours. I think I'll run a train on it once your excuses stop
-Once we work around all your excuses you can think of, im sure this will all just die down anyway.

If you lock up the race, i will stop right now, Drive to Orlando and dig your car for $1000 minimum!
otherwise you want me to drive to you, do YOUR RACE and then drive back?

Why did you even call out a car from a roll that traps 20mph less then you?
Did it make your dick bigger?

Damn you might be the only person alive with a batman symbol for an iq score, either you man up to the run i called you out for or shut the fuck up.....and yes all the terms i've set apply and my dicks bigger based on how beat up your ass is, i make you shit pancakes boy.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:41 pm

look you have nothing to be scared of
this is proof my car is a turd

This is me with a 150shot apparently, giving it everything my car has vs some talon with an 18g and i think like 350whp
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this is me vs an all motor stock K!!! me getting WERKED

This is Jesses camaro werkin my turd again with me on 100shot

This is the only race i think i ever won
my GT on nitrous vs another GT

I only won by like a fender!

Theres another video somewhere of a big 4door porsche blowing my doors off too.
So now that we have clearly realized the fact my car is a slow ass turd
can you race it now with your 140trap monster?

btw this is my best recorded track pass ever!

thats me all out going like 11.7@118 with 175shot!
the motor almost popped so i had to back it down to 100shot
Back to top Go down
bEATONu

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:43 pm

V6Chris wrote:
look you have nothing to be scared of
this is proof my car is a turd

This is me with a 150shot apparently, giving it everything my car has vs some talon with an 18g and i think like 350whp

this is me vs an all motor stock K!!! me getting WERKED

This is Jesses camaro werkin my turd again with me on 100shot

This is the only race i think i ever won
my GT on nitrous vs another GT

I only won by like a fender!

Theres another video somewhere of a big 4door porsche blowing my doors off too.
So now that we have clearly realized the fact my car is a slow ass turd
can you race it now with your 140trap monster?

btw this is my best recorded track pass ever!

thats me all out going like 11.7@118 with 175shot!
the motor almost popped so i had to back it down to 100shot

once again retard....

you keep ducking me, as you should....you refused my run so that's it you're scared as you well should be.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:45 pm

bEATONu wrote:

Damn you might be the only person alive with a batman symbol for an iq score, either you man up to the run i called you out for or shut the fuck up.....and yes all the terms i've set apply and my dicks bigger based on how beat up your ass is, i make you shit pancakes boy.

Yes, and my IQ is obviously lower then yours after all this of course.
You honestly are worse then the hialeah jokers over here.
PS the hialeah jokers thought they had me too, no digs he said just a roll
I won that too.
double PS that mustang GT is a supposed stroker, cams, full bolt ons and 175+shot
look what happened in that race, with me loaning him my bottle because im a nice guy

What roll race do you want, and how much?
If you give me a dig 1/4
I will do your roll race. I'm not here to look as cool, tough and badass as you. I will never reach that level due to the fact the power plant is so far from me.
Im here to race, You have honestly like every other bitch that calls me out, you have backed out, made up rules and excuses in order to get your handicapped fix race

that is my offer, that is as fair as it gets
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:47 pm

im scared?
dude you called out a 400hp car vs your 600hp car.
to make matters even more bitch like its a roll race.
to add to the plate of bullshit I even offered you a roll race if you give me a dig.

the only reason no race is set is because you keep adding more excuses
I've said I'am ready to race.
Basically you want me to give you a 60 roll. and honestly for $2,000 I might even do it. You think your smart. honestly I could ride up there with a fresh motor and new nitrous kit as soon as TOMORROW. I'll work for $2,000 son

but Im not going to go to you, give you your race, and stick to your rules.
You're probably the best example of the word bitch made that there is. They might even use your photo in the dictionary if it becomes a word in there
Back to top Go down
bEATONu

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:53 pm

V6Chris wrote:
im scared?
dude you called out a 400hp car vs your 600hp car.
to make matters even more bitch like its a roll race.
to add to the plate of bullshit I even offered you a roll race if you give me a dig.

the only reason no race is set is because you keep adding more excuses
I've said I'am ready to race.
Basically you want me to give you a 60 roll. and honestly for $2,000 I might even do it. You think your smart. honestly I could ride up there with a fresh motor and new nitrous kit as soon as TOMORROW. I'll work for $2,000 son

but Im not going to go to you, give you your race, and stick to your rules.
You're probably the best example of the word bitch made that there is. They might even use your photo in the dictionary if it becomes a word in there

YAWN.........you bark and bark and bark as you run away like the dickless chump you are........i called you out and you refused, you are afraid and the car made 600 before its a bit toned down and should be in the neighborhood of 450-460 (see how i throw out fake numbers the way you do)
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:56 pm

My car actually did what I said though.
the highest hp number it ever made on the dyno was 420whp and 531rwtq with 150shot

Im not running away I'am trying to negotiate a race but you keep declining

BEST OFFER
one race mine
one race yours

honestly you have to know that if you call someone out you are doing w/e race they want

you talked a house of shit saying w/e my parked ass wants to do etc...now you're backpedal is much stronger then your bunny bite.
Back to top Go down
bEATONu

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:59 pm

V6Chris wrote:
My car actually did what I said though.
the highest hp number it ever made on the dyno was 420whp and 531rwtq with 150shot

Im not running away I'am trying to negotiate a race but you keep declining

BEST OFFER
one race mine
one race yours

honestly you have to know that if you call someone out you are doing w/e race they want

you talked a house of shit saying w/e my parked ass wants to do etc...now you're backpedal is much stronger then your bunny bite.

so when you wake up and clean all that cock drool from your mouth and get your mind right let me know.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 7:01 pm

I'am literally ASKING you for about the most fair race one person can give

either that or 20-120 roll $2000 in west palm.
I'am ready when you are. I can do this tonight what about you
Back to top Go down
bEATONu

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 7:05 pm

V6Chris wrote:

you making unrealistic call outs only make you look like an even bigger abortion, setup a run at osw that we both agree on and then i'll bust your ass again after we leave 40-140.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 7:07 pm

bEATONu wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

you making unrealistic call outs only make you look like an even bigger abortion, setup a run at osw that we both agree on and then i'll bust your ass again after we leave 40-140.

you're a clown
40-140 vs my mustang Cool
how about that
but a 40 roll will cost you $3,000

deal? we meet at west palm, its a middle zone.

if you want to run at OSW that cost about $2,000+25 entry, an $150 gas. I gotta trailer the car and it doesnt exactly meet all the safety rules.
Back to top Go down
bEATONu

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 7:09 pm

V6Chris wrote:
bEATONu wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

you're a clown
40-140 vs my mustang Cool
how about that
but a 40 roll will cost you $3,000

deal? we meet at west palm, its a middle zone.

$3000??? you're a heavy hitter how about $25,000??? or $50,000.....what's the limit to your bitchness? you think throwing out some stupid number is going to turn me away from mopping your shit up christopher.....out of principal i'll do it out of the goodness of my heart.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 7:12 pm

Ok so then why havent you agreed to the race? I'll do $2,500 thats fine
I dont bring the mustang out like this usually so I just want some money
$3,000 is just about everything i have right now. I cant bet anymore then that.
But if I double, you've just paid for my lawyer so that works

what excuse will you use to get out of this one now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beatonu, my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beatonu, my bitch
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-