SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beatonu, my bitch

Go down 
+3
dropcivic
2yayc
V6Chris
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-05-20

Beatonu, my bitch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2012, 10:54 pm

V6Chris wrote:
sarcasm just never found its way to you.

btw i work with the number 1 qualifier at the event you dream about. Jiffy lube? bitch i think you wish you had my job

I am impressed with your ability to name drop. And i wouldnt trade my job for any little bitch work you might do. I mean you might like giving the guys in the shop blow jobs but i dont swing that way, more power to you though
Back to top Go down
bEATONu

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 11:42 pm

V6Chris wrote:

btw i work with the number 1 qualifier at the event you dream about. Jiffy lube? bitch i think you wish you had my job

clearly you're uneducated and your lack of funds to do any real racing speak for itself as far as your pathetic govt assisted salary go.......keep dreaming babycakes your 3v car is trash and as far as this "new" shit box you acquired goes it's still in the hands of an amateur that envies an accomplished real vehicle. I hope you're this "mouthy" in person, should make for an interesting video to say the least.....and as stated before come to orlando run at the track and then a roll for some real money in your daily driver you dickless boy.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 2:38 am

bEATONu wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

clearly you're uneducated and your lack of funds to do any real racing speak for itself as far as your pathetic govt assisted salary go.......keep dreaming babycakes your 3v car is trash and as far as this "new" shit box you acquired goes it's still in the hands of an amateur that envies an accomplished real vehicle. I hope you're this "mouthy" in person, should make for an interesting video to say the least.....and as stated before come to orlando run at the track and then a roll for some real money in your daily driver you dickless boy.

you're to scared to race my street car, and you want your race in your town. just drop it.
We can do it at countyline thats as far as I am going
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
OrlandoEvoIX

OrlandoEvoIX

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 2:43 pm

Did the race happen
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 11:04 pm

violin nicethread nicethread nicethread nicethread nicethread nicethread nicethread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beatonu, my bitch
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: