SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beatonu, my bitch

Go down 
+3
dropcivic
2yayc
V6Chris
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bEATONu

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2012-05-30

Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 7:14 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Ok so then why havent you agreed to the race? I'll do $2,500 thats fine
I dont bring the mustang out like this usually so I just want some money

what excuse will you use to get out of this one now

why not $25,000??? and you don't bring the mustang out usually?? not a very respectable daily if you can't usually bring it out......come on chris you're not a very good hustler.
Back to top Go down
bEATONu

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 7:15 pm

hustle boy!! i'm your bitch remember.....make me race your race. You can't cowardly little man.....just keep barking i'm enjoying this.....
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 7:15 pm

Im not at all. I lost $1000 racing to a banchi I beat the first time.
So now why havent you locked the race?
i dont have $25,000. I'am a young punk remember
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 7:18 pm

my race? I just hustled you out of every race you could think of SON

My car is as stock as I claim
I just bluffed you out of a dig, which i was serious about
a 1/4 also serious about
bluffed you out of a 20 roll
bluffed you out of a race at the track
and from your own 40roll you have bitched out too as well

That why I'am your daddy and you're my bitch.

PS
through out all this it also made you look like the bitch you are SON
next time you try some pussy ass puppy kick call out try it in gay ass swag county

Love always
your papa
Back to top Go down
bEATONu

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 7:21 pm

only thing you buff is my dick internet stalking my car and it's abilities....set it up a dig at the track you fucking coward little boy.....but you won't because you are just a broke little punk.....i'm sorry sweet tits i'll let you pour my milk for my cereal in the morning for hurting your feelings.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 7:22 pm

bEATONu wrote:
only thing you buff is my dick internet stalking my car and it's abilities....set it up a dig at the track you fucking coward little boy.....but you won't because you are just a broke little punk.....i'm sorry sweet tits i'll let you pour my milk for my cereal in the morning for hurting your feelings.

ok PBIR, it has to be for some amount of money though

MY MUSTANG VS YOURS!?! CLEAR?

and if its at the track, 1/8
Back to top Go down
bEATONu

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 7:28 pm

V6Chris wrote:
bEATONu wrote:

ok PBIR, it has to be for some amount of money though

MY MUSTANG VS YOURS!?! CLEAR?

and if its at the track, 1/8

oh sweet little christina.....you really are having a hard time with this.....OSW for free, 40-140 after i bruise your sweet tainted rectum and then i'll take you to dennys like a good little street whore.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 7:30 pm

Hey while making you look like a dumbass coward has been fun, I'm gonna go. lmao
congrats on being bluffed out and my bitch

if we race at the track which i doubt, I'll give you an extra $500 if my car is even on at the end of the track, aside from our agreed bet. The only way you're winning is if my shit breaks. And this car hasnt broken shit so you're gambling with death, and not a rookie either. I bracket my shit so I know exactly what this car runs.
My estimate, is i wont just shut off the nitrous and not lift, because I'd like to make you look bad. So i'll probably go all out the first half, and shut off the car. its an old trick my boy Pappas and Ronnie taught me when you wanna really embarrass someone.

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 7:31 pm

West palm is in the middle, son. I know I dont let you spend more money then you make in a week, so i know the $50 gas trip will worry you. but I'll break you off
Back to top Go down
bEATONu

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 7:34 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Hey while making you look like a dumbass coward has been fun, I'm gonna go. lmao
congrats on being bluffed out and my bitch

if we race at the track which i doubt, I'll give you an extra $500 if my car is even on at the end of the track, aside from our agreed bet. The only way you're winning is if my shit breaks. And this car hasnt broken shit so you're gambling with death, and not a rookie either. I bracket my shit so I know exactly what this car runs.
My estimate, is i wont just shut off the nitrous and not lift, because I'd like to make you look bad. So i'll probably go all out the first half, and shut off the car. its an old trick my boy Pappas and Ronnie taught me when you wanna really embarrass someone.

oh sweetheart i love when you name drop lol you refuse my runs over and over, be afraid i wouldn't want your deflowering by a swagville car to be any more painful than it has to be, let me know...here's the criteria once again dead dick:

OSW dig 1/4
40-140

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE.......we both spend money on fuel to get there you just leave with a severely bruised anus, which is how i normally leave my 90lb lesbian lovers.
Back to top Go down
bEATONu

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 7:45 pm

Chris i can give you some better links to videos i don't want your motorola razr to die prematurely because of your fire fingers searching for my shit box.....BTW offer still stands

OSW 1/4 and 40-140

FREE FREE FREE!!!! only for you sweety! lets do it....i'll be gentle.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 7:47 pm

I'm not driving to Orlando, i already did once for your mother and she wasn't very good. and your ex wasn't so great herself
you're wasting my valuable time with ur mother when she could be having a son worth carrying for 9months
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 7:56 pm

PS
i jus took a shit, so if yourmother wantse to shit on her chest again tell her to have my meal ready. and yes your dad can watch again too for an extra $100
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2012, 1:02 am

so no racing??
Back to top Go down
bEATONu

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2012, 2:20 am

V6Chris wrote:
I'm not driving to Orlando, i already did once for your mother and she wasn't very good. and your ex wasn't so great herself
you're wasting my valuable time with ur mother when she could be having a son worth carrying for 9months

the drunk nonsense ramblings of a child......i remember the first time i got drunk, enjoy it boy.
Back to top Go down
bEATONu

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2012, 2:23 am

V6Chris wrote:
PS
i jus took a shit, so if yourmother wantse to shit on her chest again tell her to have my meal ready. and yes your dad can watch again too for an extra $100

man your mother would be proud of the degenerate she couldn't handle swallowing.......you're a fucking waste with a shitbox 3v that i'm glad won't be making the trip to come see it's maker, enjoy your zimas faggot, i hope the drunk jacking off to my video doesn't put a damper on our one night stand.

STOP BEING AFRAID OF MY SLOW ASS JUNK

OSW 1/4
40-140

JUST COMMIT AND GET IT OVER WITH YOU LITTLE PATHETIC CHILD, YOU'RE THE SHIT STAIN OF THE SOUTH, YOU SCARED LITTLE BITCH......toodles!!

Last edited by bEATONu on June 10th 2012, 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bEATONu

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2012, 2:27 am

V6Chris wrote:
West palm is in the middle, son. I know I dont let you spend more money then you make in a week, so i know the $50 gas trip will worry you. but I'll break you off

LOL listen to the poor boy talking money.......you know i own you so just sit there like the good little bitch monkey you are and admire greatness. Stop getting your feelings hurt by all these slow ass cars it truly is pathetic like the $2500 you keep throwing around it only shows the disparity in your area and your wallet.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2012, 4:01 am

is ya mad son?
Back to top Go down
bEATONu

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2012, 6:39 pm

V6Chris wrote:
is ya mad son?

not a chance i would let my lady make me angry.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2012, 8:52 pm

bEATONu wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
is ya mad son?

not a chance i would let my lady make me angry.

then you've never had a lady lol that's all they do.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2012, 10:35 pm

beatonu, just would like to inform you before the event you'll make an excuse for; me and one of your power plant clan buddies is racing me in west palm
I'am personally inviting you to your 400hp ass whoping
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2012, 10:42 pm

V6Chris wrote:
beatonu, just would like to inform you before the event you'll make an excuse for; me and one of your power plant clan buddies is racing me in west palm
I'am personally inviting you to your 400hp ass whoping

Only 3 of us work at powerplants. Another 1 or 2 work in the middle east. Try again with your insults
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2012, 10:43 pm

the power plant is the answer to why everyone in orlando is half retarded such as yourself. the power plant is obviously affecting you all greatly.
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2012, 10:45 pm

V6Chris wrote:
the power plant is the answer to why everyone in orlando is half retarded such as yourself. the power plant is obviously affecting you all greatly.

Me and brad work at the same company, another guy works at a different company. Sorry, real jobs trump you jiffy lube express job. And to be honest that arent many plants around orlando
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2012, 10:50 pm

sarcasm just never found its way to you.

btw i work with the number 1 qualifier at the event you dream about. Jiffy lube? bitch i think you wish you had my job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beatonu, my bitch   Beatonu, my bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beatonu, my bitch
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: