SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3valve Mustang friendly call out.

Go down 
+5
CRUSH
95RioRedCobra
V6Chris
pdv25
whoismikeford414
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
whoismikeford414
whoismikeford414

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-09-17

3valve Mustang friendly call out. Empty
PostSubject: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 5:00 pm

If you have a blown 3valve with bolt ons I'm interested in setting something up at any of the upcoming meets, PM with questions or if you're interested.

Mike
Back to top Go down
pdv25
Professional Street Racer
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 5:11 pm

I'll run! How much power are you making? Can you do a low roll?
Back to top Go down
whoismikeford414
whoismikeford414

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 5:26 pm

pdv25 wrote:
I'll run! How much power are you making? Can you do a low roll?
I'm looking for a 3V stang, I have the new 5.0, if you have one I want to do multiple rolls just to really see how it compares. Just for shits n gigs
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 5:36 pm

I got a 3v nitrous mustang, it runs ok.
you want a dig or roll?
if you're looking to see mph wise, my car is probably not the best car to roll with. but my car traps 118-119
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
pdv25
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 5:44 pm

I don't have a mustang (anymore). I can set you up with a 2011 5.0 with a whipple if you like?
Back to top Go down
whoismikeford414
whoismikeford414

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 5:51 pm

V6Chris wrote:
I got a 3v nitrous mustang, it runs ok.
you want a dig or roll?
if you're looking to see mph wise, my car is probably not the best car to roll with. but my car traps 118-119

I'm familiar with your car, launches pretty good... I'm on mediocre street tires so it doesn't match up too well. I've seen a procharged silver 3v claiming 450, that'd be ideal
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 5:57 pm

Thanks, There is a turbo 3v on here you may be interested in running. I THINK he said he makes about that much. I'am not 100% sure, he may roll in and tell you for sure.
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 6:24 pm

Yeah I'm sure Justin would love to run you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
whoismikeford414
whoismikeford414

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 6:35 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Thanks, There is a turbo 3v on here you may be interested in running. I THINK he said he makes about that much. I'am not 100% sure, he may roll in and tell you for sure.
That'd be kool, do you think 450 vs 450, that a turbo set up would be quicker than a procharger?
Back to top Go down
whoismikeford414
whoismikeford414

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 6:45 pm

95RioRedCobra wrote:
Yeah I'm sure Justin would love to run you.
Kool what's his username on here
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 7:13 pm

set it up for the meet cheers
Back to top Go down
whoismikeford414
whoismikeford414

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 7:36 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
set it up for the meet cheers
That's what I was thinking, I'm not a "run and done" kinda guy lol, btw I'm also looking for 05-09 gt500 LIgHTLY modded, even a pulley would be pushing it. These are the cars in LOOKING to run. Obviously if anybody has something that'd match up good with me I'm more than willing to see what happens. All fun n games of course.
Mike
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 10:06 pm

you'll find runs at the meet as well as Justin.
if you have a 5.0 n/a making 450 you 2 should be a good run
Back to top Go down
whoismikeford414
whoismikeford414

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 10:39 pm

V6Chris wrote:
you'll find runs at the meet as well as Justin.
if you have a 5.0 n/a making 450 you 2 should be a good run
Nah man I'm making around 400, thing is I whooped a procharged 3V and I really want to see if it was a fluke, we ran twice from 40 and it was by 2-3 cars before shut off. He claimed 450, just trying to figure out what the deal is.
Back to top Go down
Silver Gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Silver Gt

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 11:33 pm

Well hello there whats the 5.0 got done to it
Back to top Go down
whoismikeford414
whoismikeford414

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 12:58 am

Intake, catless with a non revised email tune, were you out there last Wednesday? I think I ran with you between the bend n 75 in the blacked out 5.0? U had a buddy recording and met up with a gt500?
Back to top Go down
Silver Gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Silver Gt

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 1:19 am

Ye that was me i was kinda like wtf Suspect when you pulled me that hard but i shudda expected it my car has been missfireing and i thought it was the coils so i put on some new coils ended up not being the problem so i ordered a new set of plugs and they came in today but my car was definitely not running right im down for a rematch tomarro if youd like 40-140 Very Happy lmk
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 11:07 am

popcorn nicethread
Back to top Go down
whoismikeford414
whoismikeford414

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 12:36 pm

Silver Gt wrote:
Ye that was me i was kinda like wtf Suspect when you pulled me that hard but i shudda expected it my car has been missfireing and i thought it was the coils so i put on some new coils ended up not being the problem so i ordered a new set of plugs and they came in today but my car was definitely not running right im down for a rematch tomarro if youd like 40-140 Very Happy lmk
Yeah for sure! Hopefully it dries up, hopefully it's just something small going on with the car, if you could PM me a phone number if I can't find you?
Back to top Go down
Silver Gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Silver Gt

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 1:18 pm

Pmed cant wait for the rematch should be a close race since your car is lighter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 2:03 pm

Silver Gt wrote:
Pmed cant wait for the rematch should be a close race since your car is lighter Very Happy
i call passenger seat Very Happy hehe only way i can watch the race since im parked for now Sad
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 5:50 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
Silver Gt wrote:
i call passenger seat Very Happy hehe only way i can watch the race since im parked for now Sad

what happend to the car?
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 6:55 pm

V6Chris wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
Silver Gt wrote:

what happend to the car?
3rd gear took a shit last monday at bettys burger
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 8:28 pm

are you guys going to okee tonight?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 9:34 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
Silver Gt wrote:

what happend to the car?
3rd gear took a shit last monday at bettys burger

oh yeah. i never texted you back. idk anyone selling one, i can find a price tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3valve Mustang friendly call out.   3valve Mustang friendly call out. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3valve Mustang friendly call out.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next