SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!

Go down 
+10
USMCWARVET
FRC
boostin b13
Jspec Mk4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
92redhatch
pdv25
2003styellowsrt
NoPis10
osdper0911
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pdv25
Professional Street Racer
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2012, 11:46 pm

I'm honestly not sure but I think it was around 6.2 in the 1/8.

Last edited by pdv25 on August 11th 2012, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2012, 11:49 pm

pdv25 wrote:
I'm honestly not sure but I think it around 6.2 in the 1/8.

i erased my old messge cuz i realized i was argueing wit frank n frank always win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2012, 11:52 pm

10AM? woof, i think i'll make it around late 11nish... I am mounting the DR's 325/50/15's back and tha those take some time to do so. work with me guys. I'll see what i can do, maybe i could just cross the street across my house and put it on the lift real quick.

Felipe find something else do already bro, honestly leave this shit alone already! we don't need more drama, it's enough..

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 11th 2012, 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2012, 11:55 pm

Ok the earlier the better It's suppose to rain in the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
92redhatch

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-06-02

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 8:56 am

So wait all this hype for a car that runs 6.7??? Time to start hyping up my car.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 12:38 pm

So frank u. Gonna get a piece of the supra today bring some cash
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 12:47 pm

What time u going out there at Albert
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 1:48 pm

Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 2:13 pm

^^ +1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 2:41 pm

92redhatch wrote:
So wait all this hype for a car that runs 6.7??? Time to start hyping up my car.

In fact it ran a 6.6 before on the previous setup!! it should be a 6.2 6.3 car now with it's current power!

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 2:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Albert i was out there today! still having fuel pressure issues, I couldn't figure out what the fuck it's going on!
the only code i get is system to lean. All three pumps are working properly, and i don't see any vacuum leaks coming from any of the vacuum hoses.. Fuel pressure stays steady at 45lbs on idle, but when I get on the fucking gas pedal the car goes lean AFR 14-15 from 10.0 ARF.

scratch I am guessing these three brand new wal-400's went bad for some reason and they are not maintaining or raising fuel pressure at Wot.. It was fine on the dyno! Maybe u can help..
Back to top Go down
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 2:59 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Albert i was out there today! still having fuel pressure issues, I couldn't figure out what the fuck it's going on!
the only code i get is system to lean. All three pumps are working properly, and i don't see any vacuum leaks coming from any of the vacuum hoses.. Fuel pressure stays steady at 45lbs on idle, but when I get on the fucking gas pedal the car goes lean AFR 14-15 from 10.0 ARF.

scratch I am guessing these three brand new wal-400's went bad for some reason and they are not maintaining or raising fuel pressure at Wot.. It was fine on the dyno! Maybe u can help..

Did you check the flux capacitor?
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 3:26 pm

i was in contact with walbro when those pumps came out and they are NOT rated for E85, they have developed a new version with a different part # that is E85 approved. Also make sure none of the lines in the tank are leaking , i had this issue about 2 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 3:29 pm

Are you serious Frank...you think all 3 pumps went bad at once just like that but pump 45psi at idle?
WHAT happens to your fuel when you get on it?
did you check anything else or just the simple Frank over look...cause that never works
you say the afr's are lean but then say it goes from 14.1-15.1 to 10.0 afr?....which is it thats 2 way different readings...
are you using that bullshit fuel injection hose from advance? cause that wont work with E85 either frank...
you'd be surprised whats not compatible with e85 too frank
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 3:37 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Are you serious Frank...you think all 3 pumps went bad at once just like that but pump 45psi at idle?
WHAT happens to your fuel when you get on it?
did you check anything else or just the simple Frank over look...cause that never works
you say the afr's are lean but then say it goes from 14.1-15.1 to 10.0 afr?....which is it thats 2 way different readings...
are you using that bullshit fuel injection hose from advance? cause that wont work with E85 either frank...
you'd be surprised whats not compatible with e85 too frank

there is a submersible hose sold at napa and advance for e85. But it only goes up to 3/8. I agree with Chris that its hard for all the pumps to fail , do you have a 1:1 regulator ? are you able to log ? most good ECUs are bale to calculate amount of fuel based on load , injector PW , etc. Check the line to the 1:1 regulator if you have one. i would do a smoke test ( emissions machine that pumps smoke in the evap system ) that tool can be used for vacum/pressure leaks in the intake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 3:56 pm

I checked everything already, the car was running fine on the dyno and for few weeks till i ran the GTR and one of the hoses coming from one of the fuel pumps ripped opened.

I really can't tell if there is any vacuum leaks, But yea you guys are right, I got the wrong fuel pumps, infact the ones i got they are not compatible with E-85.. I think they are going bad, I tested them one by one with one relay and all three are running so far, Fuel pressure does not drop on idle, but when i get on the gas pedal wot open throttle the AFR goes from 10.0 to 14.1 15.1 and worse the higher the RPM goes.

I checked all the vacuum hoses and not one it's ripped or anything, it's all the same way as for when the car was running on the dyno and no issues came up after 7 dyno pulls.

I am still cracking my head open with this shit, I am taking the fuel hat back out and see what the hell is going on inside once again.. V6chris i got a fuel injection hose in there, but it's tiwce the thickness than theone tha came with the fuel system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 4:08 pm

I realize tha all these high performance companies out there don't give a damn fuck about the customer, but to rip them off out their money! i specifically told these vendors where i buy all my parts from tha i needed these parts compatible with E85 because thats what i was going to tune the car on! And they all said yea,yea! it's good don't worry, boom gave them my credit card # and 2 sec latter i am out some substantial amount of money, and watch them now when i call them back asking them to replace all these fuck shit they sent me... Once you pay them you are fucked.
It's been 4 weeks now and i am still waiting for a refund from Maury's Performance.

Everyone it's out to take your money and leave you hanging after the bullshit they sold you starts to give issues when they said otherwise. Damn fucking crooks.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 4:20 pm

you realize you just repeated what you said in a longer version...in no way did you answer his or my question...

does the fuel pressure drop when your on it? what kind of regulator do you have?
STOP ASSUMING ITS JUST THE PUMPS going bad, the car starts, drivers and moves, unless its dropping pressure when you get on it then possibly the pumps are bad but there are still other things to look at.

you laugh cause my car is taking so long and Joels....Frank the goal is to do it one time, and do it right the first time. test, dial in and then go race....you missed a lot of steps and thats why im choosing my route vs yours.
ijs
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 4:26 pm

V6Chris wrote:
you realize you just repeated what you said in a longer version...in no way did you answer his or my question...

does the fuel pressure drop when your on it? what kind of regulator do you have?
STOP ASSUMING ITS JUST THE PUMPS going bad, the car starts, drivers and moves, unless its dropping pressure when you get on it then possibly the pumps are bad but there are still other things to look at.

you laugh cause my car is taking so long and Joels....Frank the goal is to do it one time, and do it right the first time. test, dial in and then go race....you missed a lot of steps and thats why im choosing my route vs yours.
ijs

(It's a magnafuel 3 way fuel pressure regulator) And yes the fuel pressure is dropping off at wot, only at wot.! BTW the fuel gets hot as fuck and so the relays. Marios already said he was having the same problem and pointed out the fuel pumps not being compatible with E-85!! As far as i know i paid for everything i needed to make this setup work properly, but these fuck vendors screwed up along the way and sent me the wrong fuel pumps for E-85.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 4:34 pm

Here is what i need

It costs $220, A single pump should be good for 800 on gas, 600 on e85. The Walbro 255, 400 or the Aeromotive 340 are NOT compatible with E85. They may last sometime but they will eventually corrode.

I have three of the the one on the right side which are the wal400 ones, I need three of the one on the Left side which thats what i paid for in the first place.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 4:46 pm

Lets do a few things before you deem the pumps bad.

1) get a fuel gauge so you can possibly attach it to the car somewhere you can see it while you drive. Put it on the windshield and tape it up or bring it inside the car if its possible. Check to see if you get fuel pressure increase as boost rises.

What is your static fuel pressure ? ( meaning no vacuum to the regulator )
this can be some what of a crutch solution if its going lean . Increase the pressure.

2) check voltage at the pumps if possible . If the voltage is low per say 12 volts at WOT you can loose crazy volume. Just because the pumps are OK at part throttle does not mean they are not bad.

3) if its not too much work inspect fuel filters , DO NOT USE paper filters with E85 it can eat through the bonding and cause it to collapse and clog stuff up like injectors , the rail, and the regulator.

I don't have any walbors , because i have had bad experiences under e85. I have no experience with these new pumps , but i use the proven Bosch 044 even tough Bosch does not recommend e85 use with them.

Do that and report back. Im sure its something you might have overlooked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 4:56 pm

quick question I have an Aeromotive Fuel Filter, Is it ok for E-85?

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 12th 2012, 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 4:57 pm

First of all I have made over 1000. Whp with only two walbros 400 on e85. So frank ones again if u want ur shit to work. Put down ur pants. And come to the shop. Don't let the same dog bite u twice Listen to me for ones in ur life and maybe ur car will run good.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 5:00 pm

U don't know jackshit about ur setup if it work if it doesn't ur lost dude on ur own damn car let ppl that actually know what their doin help you and don't be so hard headed
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 5:02 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
quick question I have an Aeromotive Fuel Filter, Is it ok for E-85?

if its a stainless its good to go , if its paper its ok as long as its not cellulose filter. I know Earls makes paper filters that are compatible with E85 idk about Aeromotive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next