SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!

Go down 
+10
USMCWARVET
FRC
boostin b13
Jspec Mk4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
92redhatch
pdv25
2003styellowsrt
NoPis10
osdper0911
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 5:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
First of all I have made over 1000. Whp with only two walbros 400 on e85. So frank ones again if u want ur shit to work. Put down ur pants. And come to the shop. Don't let the same dog bite u twice Listen to me for ones in ur life and maybe ur car will run good.

I have to make an appointment with you then! BTW I don't know if Turbos and Forced Induction SC's work the same when it comes to fuel demands. Maybe we will still need tha third pump in there just incase.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 5:07 pm

Same basic when it comes to a fuel system
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 5:08 pm

hope you get your fuel issue taken care of Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 5:09 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
quick question I have an Aeromotive Fuel Filter, Is it ok for E-85?

if its a stainless its good to go , if its paper its ok as long as its not cellulose filter. I know Earls makes paper filters that are compatible with E85 idk about Aeromotive.

This is what i have...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 5:11 pm

Yep and it's also one of the things u need to get rid of
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 5:17 pm

Despite the BS with me and you guys around here from time to time, i really i appreciate the support with things like this! I really didn't take any shortcuts on this build, but the people i buy the parts from they being a nightmare to me throughout the few months me trying to finish my shit and sending shit back to them because they kepton either missing parts or sending me shit that wont work properly! But like i said my car still a working progress and i am looking forward to finish it to it's full potential and some help from some of you wont hurt anyone! Despite of the shit talking and hating tha its so much needed on this site, again i really appreciate those who try to chime in and help me with shit like this. At the end of the day we are all in the same BS and we all want to race the fastest and be the fastest out there.

Now " let me go test all these shit Mario told me to check on.. BRB With the Results.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 5:21 pm

Call me and let me know when you are goin to bring the car in for a fuel system
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 5:23 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
First of all I have made over 1000. Whp with only two walbros 400 on e85. So frank ones again if u want ur shit to work. Put down ur pants. And come to the shop. Don't let the same dog bite u twice Listen to me for ones in ur life and maybe ur car will run good.

I have to make an appointment with you then! BTW I don't know if Turbos and Forced Induction SC's works the same when it comes to fuel demands. Maybe we will still need tha third pump in there just incase.

Fuel is Fuel whether its on a Sc or a ford. Demands for engines can be calculated.

Spend some time here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look for the Mega Manual its mega squirt related but the basic settings are regarding all internal combustion engines. Knowledge is power my friend if you don't know you will have to spend the money to let some one who does do it for you.

Look if you want to know what those pumps are capable of flowing you need to know the operating fuel pressure they will be at for example.

Let's look at GAS before e85 here. Its a common rule of thumb with 6cyl, that crankHP is roughly the amount of CC fuel you will require. IE, 1000hp = 1000cc at max duty cycle.

So to make 1200hp (not wheel on gas) with a BSFC of .6 that comes out to 1400cc to not exceed 80% duty cycle for the injectors . 1400cc at full tilt will be 1.4L per minute X 6 injectors = 8.4L per min required fuel to make 1200hp at the crank

When we get to e85 and add 25% or so more demand for fuel we would need around 1750CC worth of fuel , which means a total of 10.5L per minute necessary to flow enough for 1200 hp.

10.5L x 60 minutes is 630L /hr so if these pumps can flow 400Lph at 80 psi for example 2 of them should work just fine.

hope this makes a little sense.
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 5:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
quick question I have an Aeromotive Fuel Filter, Is it ok for E-85?

if its a stainless its good to go , if its paper its ok as long as its not cellulose filter. I know Earls makes paper filters that are compatible with E85 idk about Aeromotive.

This is what i have...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i used these before but changed to these

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ones you are using can be an issue but if you change them like every 4-5 fill ups ( which is pointless ) you could get away with using the. Not worth the money get a stainless washable filter like the one i use.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 5:32 pm

U do that frank
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 5:56 pm

Frank , who's Working on your car downthere ? Willy , Del Pino , Mak performance? Revolution ? Only people I heard good on fords down there is Willy or Del Pino no offense to the others boys
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 6:23 pm

An old man whose nickname is Pipo.He doesn't know anyting about high perf.The shop is located at the 84st and 12th ave in West Hialeah..(THAT'S WHAT I HEARD).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!   CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CrusherGT500 Vs MonstroGTR Track Runs!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3