SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

old/new member

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hiihaterMS3

hiihaterMS3

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-05-25

old/new member Empty
PostSubject: old/new member   old/new member I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 1:34 pm

Whats up boys, used to be on here alot , used to come hang out with the crew back a few years ago, alnost 3 years now.. i used to run an srt-4 fully bolted with stage 3 bC cams.. used to be called punisher srt-4. hung out with the srt-4 boys.. well now i have a mazdaspeed 3 almost fully bolted, and i just wanna come out and show some love.. my beater truck is rocking a southernknights.net sticker.. i don't remeber everything just a couple people, i raced my parents black tuned c5 z06 with steve in the car against a big turbo evo, beat him till 175... by a fender.. i've been around the block just looking to get back in some races and seeing how hard the crew is rolling these days.. much love look forward to meeting you guys at a upcoming meet..
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

old/new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: old/new member   old/new member I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 4:08 pm

Welcome back Justin
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

old/new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: old/new member   old/new member I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 5:33 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
SFT_TUNED

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-10-08

old/new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: old/new member   old/new member I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2012, 7:56 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

old/new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: old/new member   old/new member I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

old/new member
Page 1 of 1