SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13

Go down 
+21
richevo
MRISFN
2yayc
JLexus300
Silver Gt
2011shelby
fatboyyyy
yellow_bullet_97
Lottsa boost
Jspec Mk4
MIKE-HKS
yellowvert
pdv25
CRUSH
S twice
nabil
BrokenCool
Orange challenger
black cobra
bambinov8
SFLR FILMS
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
A.S.A.P.
A.S.A.P.

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-07-11

VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2013, 11:38 pm

Your going lose. If you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch. Your going to need more than that whipple to run with me. And for broken cool , I already parked your ass. So I'm renaming you broken culo.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 3:20 am

A.S.A.P. wrote:
Your going lose. If you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch. Your going to need more than that whipple to run with me. And for broken cool , I already parked your ass. So I'm renaming you broken culo.
off course a whipple won't be enough to beat your blower +200 shot set up. Nitrous is cheap win. Blower to blower I will park that home Depot bucket all day
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 4:44 am

sombody sounds like frank....... take off your nitrous and ill race you lol! Rolling Eyes run what you brung put some nitrous on your shit bori
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 7:27 am

CRUSH wrote:
sombody sounds like frank....... take off your nitrous and ill race you lol! Rolling Eyes run what you brung put some nitrous on your shit bori
i did sound like frank lol! but on a serious note he was the one that stated first that he will run me as long as I don't spray him Jerkit Jerkit he can save that jizzy comment and say better he's skurred of racing me and he needs bottle to run me wtf lol
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
BrokenCool

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 11:04 am

A.S.A.P. wrote:

Whatever you say fast guy. I'm just happy you learned how to remove the caps lock on the keyboard lol!

Back to top Go down
A.S.A.P.
A.S.A.P.

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 11:15 am

bambinov8 wrote:
CRUSH wrote:
i did sound like frank lol! but on a serious note he was the one that stated first that he will run me as long as I don't spray him Jerkit Jerkit he can save that jizzy comment and say better he's skurred of racing me and he needs bottle to run me wtf lol

THATS HILARIOUS , LMFAO !!!

BRING IT DONT SING IT !
Back to top Go down
A.S.A.P.
A.S.A.P.

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 11:29 am

BrokenCool wrote:
A.S.A.P. wrote:

Whatever you say fast guy. I'm just happy you learned how to remove the caps lock on the keyboard lol!

NOT REALLY FAST , JUST FASTER THAN YOUR POS !

ooops my cap lock got stuck again sorry my son !
Back to top Go down
A.S.A.P.
A.S.A.P.

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 11:38 am

A.S.A.P. wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
A.S.A.P. wrote:

NOT REALLY FAST , JUST FASTER THAN YOUR POS ! lol

Ooops ! my cap lock got stuck again sorry my son !

Yeah , my keyboard getting stuck is almost as bad as you missing third Gear , atleast i can

go get a new keyboard , but you wont ever be able to buy a "DRIVER MODE" not even if you wanted too "MY FRIEND " !
Back to top Go down
A.S.A.P.
A.S.A.P.

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 11:47 am

A.S.A.P. wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
CRUSH wrote:

THATS HILARIOUS , LMFAO !!!

BRING IT DONT SING IT !

I , definately cant beat you on a keyboard or at the shit talking, but if

would like to get your car fucked up ! NOW , TONIGHT , or whenever you want buddy let me know !

i am sure you can PM me . or get in contact with JDM TUBE ,SF FILMS , CRUSH , MIKE ,Orange

challenger . they all can get a hold of me . Or just come out to hang out tonight in H-TOWN .
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
BrokenCool

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 12:04 pm

A.S.A.P. wrote:
A.S.A.P. wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
A.S.A.P. wrote:

NOT REALLY FAST , JUST FASTER THAN YOUR POS ! lol

Ooops ! my cap lock got stuck again sorry my son !

Yeah , my keyboard getting stuck is almost as bad as you missing third Gear , atleast i can

go get a new keyboard , but you wont ever be able to buy a "DRIVER MODE" not even if you wanted too "MY FRIEND " !

Keep trying to convince yourself you won. I put a bus on your ass in our first outing and a bumper the next. You need to drop your car off to the shop for another 9 months and make it faster again.

I think the word your looking for is MOD. So when you pick up your keyboard grab a dictionary while your at it.
Back to top Go down
SFLR FILMS
SFLR FILMS

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2013-01-13

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 12:49 pm

We are down to record.. ill PM you guys our number if this run goes down today or when you guys do.. just let us know
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/southfloridaracing
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 2:10 pm

Can't even hate, hialeah Padillas maro is moving up top.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5