SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13

Go down 
+21
richevo
MRISFN
2yayc
JLexus300
Silver Gt
2011shelby
fatboyyyy
yellow_bullet_97
Lottsa boost
Jspec Mk4
MIKE-HKS
yellowvert
pdv25
CRUSH
S twice
nabil
BrokenCool
Orange challenger
black cobra
bambinov8
SFLR FILMS
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Orange challenger
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Orange challenger

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-03-19

VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 8:29 pm

I've got Way to much power. Those low rolls aren't my cup of tee. If u think u can hang with. Me you need to step it up to 75.
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
2yayc

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 8:34 pm

60 roll isn't low, Lol.. I'll run your race if you run mine. But after I tax that ass from a 75 roll, I doubt you will want to run MY race.
Back to top Go down
Orange challenger
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Orange challenger

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 8:44 pm

Simple stop typing. And start driving. Come down lets make it happen.

If. Not have a nice day .

Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
2yayc

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 8:53 pm

I told you where i'll be. I'm not driving down for one race. You can drive up for tons of races.
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 9:06 pm

Please mike let me know when this clown comes by cause i really want to meet him
Back to top Go down
Orange challenger
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Orange challenger

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 1:55 am

This. Guys is just looking for people to go to his Dyno event that's it,

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 6:08 am

dont sleep on the supra lol! i think it can handle that challenger Wink
Back to top Go down
MRISFN

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 8:41 am

I don't know the setup on the challenger, but that supra is pretty nasty. He makes my car look like it is driving in reverse.
Back to top Go down
S twice
Professional Street Racer
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 11:03 am

Should be a decent run... That challenger gets faster and faster every week... Shit what's today Sunday he might've picked up another 100whp.. lol!
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
MIKE-HKS

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 11:38 am

MRISFN wrote:
I don't know the setup on the challenger, but that supra is pretty nasty. He makes my car look like it is driving in reverse.
install a pair oh hair dryers on it , it will solve your problem
Back to top Go down
MRISFN

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 12:03 pm

MIKE-HKS wrote:
MRISFN wrote:

True, but than the car would become a roll only car. Rather finish setting it up for consistent dig runs on the street while retaining its handling for the corners. That's my goal with the car, too much power and it will not be consistent and controllable in the corners.
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
MIKE-HKS

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 2:42 pm

MRISFN wrote:
MIKE-HKS wrote:
MRISFN wrote:

True, but than the car would become a roll only car. Rather finish setting it up for consistent dig runs on the street while retaining its handling for the corners. That's my goal with the car, too much power and it will not be consistent and controllable in the corners.
your control is on your right foot ,and your driving skills , not the power , we have traction control and active handling
these cars dont loose it on less you want it to ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 3:14 pm

S twice wrote:
Should be a decent run... That challenger gets faster and faster every week... Shit what's today Sunday he might've picked up another 100whp.. lol!

Everyone in here knows who's the daddy of the challenger is don't we? affraid
Back to top Go down
MRISFN

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 4:08 pm

MIKE-HKS wrote:
MRISFN wrote:
MIKE-HKS wrote:
MRISFN wrote:

your control is on your right foot ,and your driving skills , not the power , we have traction control and active handling

Are you making a crack on my driving skill? I am just fine there. I would tell you that you have your opinion and I have mine.
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
2yayc

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 4:08 pm

Orange challenger wrote:
This. Guys is just looking for people to go to his Dyno event that's it,

It's free to be there. Come bull shit with some car guys, see some cool cars on the dyno, then we'll play on the street at night. There are going to be a LOT of high horsepower cars ready to have some fun from all around the state. I couldn't care less if you signed up for the dyno. (You would lose that, too.)
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
2yayc

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 4:09 pm

MRISFN wrote:
MIKE-HKS wrote:
MRISFN wrote:
MIKE-HKS wrote:
MRISFN wrote:

Are you making a crack on my driving skill? I am just fine there. I would tell you that you have your opinion and I have mine.

Lol, that would be funny because Jason, you are a very good driver. I understand what you're saying. I love taking the Supra out, but it's just too much work to make it fast around a track with this much power. My STI would wreck the Supra around a track and it makes considerably less horsepower.
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
MIKE-HKS

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 7:48 pm

MRISFN wrote:
MIKE-HKS wrote:
MRISFN wrote:
MIKE-HKS wrote:
MRISFN wrote:

no men not at all never seen you drive , you would have to drive one to get an idea how street able a z06 on twins is around a track and on a street .. when you have traction control and active handling , the car is a blast to drive
you have the torque of a 427 high compression motor ,and the top end of twin turbos ,
Back to top Go down
Orange challenger
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Orange challenger

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2013, 2:04 am

It's Bach in shop. Everything is possible. Maybe even a new aluminum short blok. Maybe I can loose weight that way .

Time bomb Who is the challengers daddy. Why don't you have him come line up again and will see what happens. This time..

Be careful u could get ban
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2013, 9:44 pm

Orange challenger wrote:
It's Bach in shop. Everything is possible. Maybe even a new aluminum short blok. Maybe I can loose weight that way .

Time bomb Who is the challengers daddy. Why don't you have him come line up again and will see what happens. This time..

Be careful u could get ban
mike show that supra what a 4000++ challenger can do. .lol
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2013, 8:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
this is what the supra will do lol! the dodge better come strong
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2013, 12:05 pm

Mike that supra ain't slow.. Heard 148+ car
Back to top Go down
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Lottsa boost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2013, 12:31 pm

I'm sure tha supra ain't slow. But he did come on here trying tha Challenger for no reason. I woulda came back at him too. Win or lose that Challenger deserves props. Its one fast Mack truck. Find a slow supra. They barley exist these days
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
BrokenCool

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2013, 1:18 pm

The challenger is 1 fast mofo. Would like to see it run TRCs 240.
Back to top Go down
spooledcrxb18

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-05-27

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2013, 1:39 pm

BrokenCool wrote:
The challenger is 1 fast mofo. Would like to see it run TRCs 240.
LOL...i was JUST thinking thaat after watchin the rematch vid
Back to top Go down
Orange challenger
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Orange challenger

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2013, 2:50 pm

I WOULDNT MIND RACING THE TRC 240 ONLY TO SEE WERE MY CAR IS REALLY AT BUT IM SURE THAT THE OUT COME WE ALL NO WHAT IT IS. 240 IN FRONT CHALLENGER

AS FAR AS THE SUPRA GOES HE CAME IN HERE DISRESPECTING MY CHALLENGER WITHOUT HAVING A CLUE WHAT IT CAN DO .. IM NOT ONE TO BACK DOWN FROM A RACE BESIDE BY THE TIME HE GETS DOWN HERE ILL HAVE THE BACK UP PLAN RUNNING .....

BUT ITS ALL FUN

WRIGHT NOW CHALLENGER IS IN THE SHOP GETTING A MASSAGE lol!
HAD A LITTLE MIS IN ENGINE HAVING IT LOOKED AT.

THANKS TO ALL FOR STICKING UP FOR THE CHALLENGER.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13   VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIDEO- Southern Knights Runs 1/24/13
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next