SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!

Go down 
+15
Fam0uz
Yunior04GT
03eatoncobra
darkphantom
03terminator
Blue Nightmare
CRUSH
s.e.a.n
2Face
02SS/BANNED
vette
V6Chris
ruddysentra
LthlGT500
botldvq35sed
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
2Face
Professional Street Racer
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 9:51 pm

03terminator wrote:
2Face wrote:
im down for a 20 roll... w00t
you like 20+ rolls or you go higher? in another words what's your race if you were called out??(i can't talk/race right now since my termi is getting a clutch put on, but whenever i do the break-in are you down for a friendly race? lmk, i heard your evo moves....o.p sorry to hijack

ill do any roll as long as i get mine... but i prefer to keep it under 50mph rolls
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 9:54 pm

2Face wrote:
03terminator wrote:
2Face wrote:
im down for a 20 roll... w00t
you like 20+ rolls or you go higher? in another words what's your race if you were called out??(i can't talk/race right now since my termi is getting a clutch put on, but whenever i do the break-in are you down for a friendly race? lmk, i heard your evo moves....o.p sorry to hijack

ill do any roll as long as i get mine... but i prefer to keep it under 50mph rolls
gotcha, i'll p.m you w/e i'm ready, cheers
Back to top Go down
darkphantom
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
darkphantom

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 10:12 pm

White Shelby when you finish come hit me up. Ill give you whatever run you want!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 10:19 pm

darkphantom wrote:
White Shelby when you finish come hit me up. Ill give you whatever run you want!

What you drive bro?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 10:21 pm

02SS wrote:
i drive an 02ss with cam and bottle...

wow you never see that on a camaro Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 10:22 pm

V6Chris wrote:
02SS wrote:
i drive an 02ss with cam and bottle...

wow you never see that on a camaro Rolling Eyes

Did you see what this dick face wrote in the track section?
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 10:26 pm

slowhite when that beast is getting unleashed?? any guesstimates on new numbers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 10:29 pm

I hope to have it ready for next week. It should be in the neighborhood of 825RWHP 850TQ. The NOS is really just to cool the air not so much for the HP.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 10:30 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
I hope to have it ready for next week. It should be in the neighborhood of 825RWHP 850TQ. The NOS is really just to cool the air not so much for the HP.
nice, i bet it will pull like a raped ape cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 10:34 pm

That's the plan! For me it's 9s or bust. If I can't get this fat bitch into the 9s I'll sell it and buy a ZR1.
Back to top Go down
darkphantom
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
darkphantom

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 10:37 pm

triple post #1 confused

Last edited by darkphantom on August 20th 2009, 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darkphantom
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
darkphantom

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 10:38 pm

Triple post #2 confused

Last edited by darkphantom on August 20th 2009, 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darkphantom
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
darkphantom

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 10:39 pm

[quote="darkphantom"][quote="darkphantom"]
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
darkphantom wrote:

What you drive bro?

RX-7

you dont remember i was the one bringing southernknights & southfloridaracing to the picnic.

Just hit me up with a pm once your done!
Back to top Go down
02SS/BANNED

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 10:41 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
That's the plan! For me it's 9s or bust. If I can't get this fat bitch into the 9s I'll sell it and buy a ZR1.

lol u think a small shot like that will take you from 10.8 to 9.9??? You obviously dont have much track experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 10:54 pm

02SS wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

lol u think a small shot like that will take you from 10.8 to 9.9??? You obviously dont have much track experience.

Yeah I think it will, actually I think it will bring me to a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Keep talking all that shit pussy boy! I have no track experience at all, I have only made about 200 passes this year, I'm still trying to get the hang of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 4:37 pm

Holly shit I got the K-Member put in and she starts and runs great! There was a little while I did not think I would ever get the damn car done! Tomorrow I'll wrap up the NOS and Monday she will be tuned!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2009, 8:31 pm

02SS/BANNED wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

evolution performance went from flat 11s high 10s to a 9 second car on a 75shot
just for you info dumbfuck
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 12:18 pm

She's all done! I'm waiting on the tune, but I can tell you from driving it yesterday, it's a whole new car. I can't wait to see what the nitrous does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 12:30 pm

Correction just talked to my tuner, I'll be on the dyno tuning the car tonight!!!!
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 12:32 pm

woooowww, nice man who is going to be tuning the car and where?
Back to top Go down
Yunior04GT
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yunior04GT

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 12:34 pm

02SS/BANNED wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

damn bro you talk too much shit. im new here and all ive heard is u talking shit about everybody. Maybe on that camaro ss u have it takes alot to drop ur numbers on the track, if u would have any experience u would know that every car is different especially when they are forced induction like the shelby cobra is. A camaro ss with just a cam doing 10's in the 1/4 mile on motor???? bro wake up man aint no body goin to believe that shit, then u say u have experience. Stop hating on the people that make true power man.
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 12:48 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Correction just talked to my tuner, I'll be on the dyno tuning the car tonight!!!!

niceeeee...hope everything goes smooth. keep us posted afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 1:38 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:
woooowww, nice man who is going to be tuning the car and where?

I'll be in Plantation, and Jon Lund will be tuning the car.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 10:56 pm

Nice #'s Chris, cant wait to see it run!... affraid
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 11:05 pm

your going to need those mickey's back on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!   SlowWhiteShelby is almost done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby is almost done!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next