SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Yellow S2K

Go down 
+30
parkiao
03terminator
Slither
2Face
1JZ Gone_Wild
Vtom92
antoanS4
MrEJay-1
Phantom SRT4
MRxSLAYx
JP GTR R35
KerryS
NorySS
LthlGT500
mach1chris
I8URRICE
slickv8
botldvq35sed
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Steedafied
boosted87
BlackMambaLS3
SILVERBEAST
CRUSH
Fam0uz
GDM S2K
V6Chris
alberth@ad-turbo.com
ruddysentra
Jspec Mk4
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 3:16 pm

i honestly think u guys should shake hands and alberth whats up with u like u said (if cant take the heat get out of the kitchen) ur just gonna leave because of this little argument..
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Professional Street Racer
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 3:22 pm

YES WATS YOUR BEST ROLL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 3:57 pm

I should hook with a 70 roll, but a 40 roll is good if the car is hooking. Last night my car did not hook, as you will see when we get my in car video posted.
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 4:31 pm

let me know if you want to run my car next wendsday 70 to 140-150
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 4:43 pm

Hey i don't think you should take it that serious albert, its all BS and fucking racing, so you dont need to leave the forms; we need someone fast to race and so far you are one of them.. so lets keep thigs cool be twin us and the SK'S and lets keep racing and talking shit in the Internet, at the end of the day that's all we do as long as we don't personal disrespect each other you get me:?

Also this is the way i see it, if we take shit personal every time we race someone Albert or anyone else besides Him, all we are doing its making enemies all they way along, there is no reason to get personal over an stupid race just to show who's faster or who's not!!! we all need to respect each other personally, at the end of the day the shit talking its needed to heat up things before racing but thats all nothing else; so what aim trying to say is to forget about what happened last night and lets keep things cool like the way they were, Albert he is a cool guy but we all know he got a little pissed off over the shit that was talked over the Internet and thats OK because he didn't know the way Chris is; (Chris is a cool guy that likes to bring more excitement to the show and now Albert knows that..

So Albert and Chris you guys need to give each other a handshake next time we gather for racing No more BS please.

And the other hand I understand Steve we're a crew and we need to be tough with some people and shit, but lets be tough with the people that really don't like us,Albert is cool with the SK'S and he had no beef with us, its all shit talking and Smack Talk, and about him being Number (1) we all know he earned his Spot by beating me in the race and some other cars, so lets respect that; And Steve i am not kissing as by saying this but we have to be fair brother and this is me talking out of what happened last night..

Also just to make thing clear I do back up my people even if we had to fuck someone up last night; but that was not the case and there was no major reason for what we should've fought anyone its just that shit talking just got out hand and it was all a misunderstanding I think. And if anyone has a problem with i said in this comments let me know i am ways ready to take whatever it comes, I am just trying to be cool and fair to everyone and to keep peace within the crew and out the crew..

Fighting its not the last Result of taking care of problems and learned that already after i almost kill some stupid clown that try to play stupid with me.. so!!!

Yoga is good for the anger, it helps to make people more calmed.. Jerkit

lol! So i hope that we are all cool with this issue about last night and albert dinner its (VOID) for you Due to a DRAW BTW the S2K and the Shelby. lol!

REMATCH Coming soon...

Last edited by Thepunisherz06 on September 3rd 2009, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 4:51 pm

We want to see the vid post it up is not so hard to upload it and post it here we want the video
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 4:55 pm

JP here is the VIDEO>>>> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 4:58 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Hey i don't think you should take it that serious albert, its all BS and fucking racing, so you dont need to leave the forms; we need someone fast to race and so far you are one of them.. so lets keep things cool be twin us and the SK'S and lets keep racing and talking shit in the Internet, at the end of the day that's all we do as long as we don't personal disrespect each other you get me:?

Also this is the way i see it, if we take shit personal every time we race someone Albert or anyone else besides Him, all we are doing its making enemies all they way along, there is no reason to get personal over an stupid race just to show who's faster or who's not!!! we all need to respect each other personally, at the end of the day the shit talking its needed to heat up things before racing but thats all nothing else; so what aim trying to say is to forget about what happened last night and lets keep things cool like the way they were, Albert he is a cool guy but we all know he got a little pissed off over the shit that was talked over the Internet and thats OK because he didn't know the way Chris is; (Chris is a cool guy that likes to bring more excitement to the show and now Albert knows that..

So Albert and Chris you guys need to give each other a handshake next time we gather for racing No more BS please.

And the other hand I understand Steve we're a crew and we need to be tough with some people and shit, but lets be tough with the people that really don't like us,Albert is cool with the SK'S and he had no beef with us, its all shit talking and Smack Talk, and about him being Number (1) we all know he earned his Spot by beating me in the race and some other cars, so lets respect that; And Steve i am not kissing as by saying this but we have to be fair brother and this is me talking out of what happened last night..

Also just to make thing clear I do back up my people even if we had to fuck someone up last night; but that was not the case and there was no major reason for what we should've fought anyone its just that shit talking just got out hand and it was all a misunderstanding I think. And if anyone has a problem with i said in this comments let me know i am ways ready to take whatever it comes, I am just trying to be cool and fair to everyone and to keep peace within the crew and out the crew..

Fighting its not the last Resort of taking care of problems and learned that already after i almost kill some stupid clown that try to play stupid with me.. so!!!

Yoga is good for the anger, it helps to make people more calmed.. Jerkit

lol! So i hope that we are all cool with this issue about last night and Albert dinner its (VOID) for you Due to a DRAW BTW the S2K and the Shelby. lol!

REMATCH Coming soon...
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 5:19 pm

Its whatever with me Frank, just as long as people show me and all of Southern Knights respect, then as of now, my beef will be offically squashed!...

But the funniest thing in this whole situation is, 3months ago we couldnt control your temper at all Frank, and now your trying to make peace, I think we need to elect you the mayor of Miami, Keep up the good work brother... cheers "LOL"
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 5:24 pm

very wise words frank lol i agree with everything u said, also....

still have a problem with me steve? (i didnt take anyones side and wasnt sucking up to anyone, i was just taking a video incase u guys wanted it to be posted up)
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 5:31 pm

Streetfire is always being a bitch with me.....should be up soon guys
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 5:37 pm

Vtom92 wrote:
very wise words frank lol i agree with everything u said, also....

still have a problem with me steve? (i didnt take anyones side and wasnt sucking up to anyone, i was just taking a video incase u guys wanted it to be posted up)

Like I said before, as long as Southern Knights has your respect, then im cool with you and thats no doubt... I will apologize to you in person when I see you Saturday night, I now understand that you meant no disrespect to us and i shouldnt of came at you like that... I must admit my anger does take over me at times, but trust me, im working on that... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 5:42 pm

well i know some of u guys and have ran some of u (lost most times) lol but ya i just wanted to clear things up, hope my video settled some things and cant wait to see the in car video, see u all this weekend
Back to top Go down
B16B-Ek
B16B-Ek

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 5:54 pm

soo, we going to do yoga
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 5:55 pm

I'll pass
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 6:06 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
I'll pass
x2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 6:50 pm

Alberth and I have talked and we are cool, might even have to have a beer together soon. Great runs, two fast cars! Problem over!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 6:52 pm

^^^^glad to hear that, good job guys
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 6:52 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Alberth and I have talked and we are cool, might even have to have a beer together soon. Great runs, two fast cars! Problem over!

Happy to hear that
Back to top Go down
KerryS
KerryS

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-08-28

congradu fucking lations .... thats what i like to hear afro shelby are you still posting up the video from inside the car?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 6:53 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

im glad !
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 6:54 pm

KerryS wrote:
congradu fucking lations .... thats what i like to hear afro shelby are you still posting up the video from inside the car?

what do u drive kerry?
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 6:55 pm

KerryS wrote:

its already up, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 6:58 pm

KerryS wrote:

Already been posted, check the other thread.
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 7:01 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

GOOD THAT WE ALL COULD GET ALONG lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Yellow S2K
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next