SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Yellow S2K

Go down 
+30
parkiao
03terminator
Slither
2Face
1JZ Gone_Wild
Vtom92
antoanS4
MrEJay-1
Phantom SRT4
MRxSLAYx
JP GTR R35
KerryS
NorySS
LthlGT500
mach1chris
I8URRICE
slickv8
botldvq35sed
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Steedafied
boosted87
BlackMambaLS3
SILVERBEAST
CRUSH
Fam0uz
GDM S2K
V6Chris
alberth@ad-turbo.com
ruddysentra
Jspec Mk4
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage

Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 9:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Alberth and I have talked and we are cool, might even have to have a beer together soon. Great runs, two fast cars! Problem over!

GOOD THAT WE ALL COULD GET ALONG lol! lol! lol!

Sandor wait till i get TheCrusher in the streets, after i Crush you with the TheCrusherCobra i dont think we're gonna get along for to long>>>> lol! Parkiao Jerkit lol!

JK lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 9:42 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:

Sandor wait till i get TheCrusher in the streets, after i Crush you with the TheCrusherCobra i dont think we're gonna get along for to long>>>> lol! Parkiao Jerkit lol!

JK lol!

I just hope "The Crusher" represents alot longer then The Punisher did though!... lol! "jk"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 9:51 pm

LOL Steve i hope so Too>>> Suspect its amassing how many people i ran over in 30 days with the punisher>>>. lol! Trust me steve the Crushercobra will be way faster than any vette you ever known in a 40 to 140 roll.

Last edited by Thepunisherz06 on September 3rd 2009, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 9:54 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
LOL Steve i hope so Too>>> Suspect

So when are you gonna get the Cobra Frank?... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 9:59 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:

scratch well Last Time i checked Today like around 11:30am Wire transffer was done and the car was already picked up and is in its way to florida already.

I dont play around when i say ama get something done Steve you should know me by now Brother.

Its all paid for and ready to go into the surgical room for new updates till farther notice
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 10:09 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:

scratch well Last Time i checked Today like around 11:30am Wire transffer was done and the car was already picked up and is in its way to florida already.

I dont play around when i say ama get something done Steve you should know me by now Brother.

I know you dont play around brother, so when are you going order the parts for The Crusher?... popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 10:30 pm

I already Talked to Chris about some stuff and ama start getting everything for the car by next week or so.. ama need like a month or 2 before the car its ready tune and everything.. so soon soon soon ama whoop some ass like i used do with my old Snake.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

old pics of my cobra..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Jerkit This is what is going to happen to peoples car when they try to race the The CrusherCobra when it comes out...Sooo Sandor Are you ready for this?? lol! lol!
The guy in the pic will be sandor in about two month or so..
ooH and this is for all the Honda owners too so be aware of the consequences

Last edited by Thepunisherz06 on September 4th 2009, 4:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:07 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
soaka1
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
soaka1

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 4:27 pm

lmao.. franks funny
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 5:43 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
LOL Steve i hope so Too>>> Suspect its amassing how many people i ran over in 30 days with the punisher>>>. lol! Trust me steve the Crushercobra will be way faster than any vette you ever known in a 40 to 140 roll.

Thats a tall order... Very Tall...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 11:48 am

MRxSLAYx wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:
LOL Steve i hope so Too>>> Suspect its amazing how many people i ran over in 30 days with the punisher>>>. lol! Trust me steve the Crushercobra will be way faster than any vette you ever known in a 40 to 140 roll.

scratch Well CJ last time i checked I Remember running a 2007 corvette Z06 with BIG Cam, full exhaust, intake tune,325 M&H's with a 250 shot some guy by the name MAURICIO i am sure you know who he is; VS my 2003 2.8L kenne bell fully built cobra 28psi only and he got smoked by two cars 40 to 140 twice and he lost $300.00 dollars too.. Now CJ if you dont believe me go ask around!!!

You think because your car does Not move like it should against most of the cars out there with less Power than yours, you think my mines dont!!! when i first got my cobra i took it to the track and it ran a 12.6 at 119MPH with 376RHP to the wheels, so how do you explain your car with 400HP+ IFS running mid 13's on the 1/4 CJ..>?? i'll tell you this since you dont believe in ford, when you get your car with the little twin turbo set up that you been saying that you are going to get for the past 6 months or so!! I will give you 4 cars length head start 40 to 140 and i will still beat you by 4 or more by the end of 140MPH just to prove to you that your little V-8 TT aint shit against my Cobra. And if you got something to say please say it dont be afraid to do so, I dont have any problems with peoples personal opinion; I have to deal with haters all year long so i am used to it already. So CJ welcome To my World Brother.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 12:15 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:

scratch Well CJ last time i checked I Remember running a 2007 corvette Z06 with BIG Cam, full exhaust, intake tune,325 M&H's with a 250 shot some guy by the name MAURICIO i am sure you know who he is; VS my 2003 2.8L kenne bell fully built cobra 28psi only and he got smoked by two cars 40 to 140 twice and he lost $300.00 dollars too.. Now CJ if you dont believe me go ask around!!!

You think because your car does Not move like it should against most of the cars out there with less Power than yours, you think my mines dont!!! when i first got my cobra i took it to the track and it ran a 12.6 at 119MPH with 376RHP to the wheels, so how do you explain your car with 400HP+ IFS running mid 13's on the 1/4 CJ..>?? i'll tell you this since you dont believe in ford, when you get your car with the little twin turbo set up that you been saying that you are going to get for the past 6 months or so!! I will give you 4 cars length head start 40 to 140 and i will still beat you by 4 or more by the end of 140MPH just to prove to you that your little V-8 TT aint shit against my Cobra. And if you got something to say please say it dont be afraid to do so, I dont have any problems with peoples personal opinion; I have to deal with haters all year long so i am used to it already. So CJ welcome To my World Brother.

Now thats gangsta!... cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 12:30 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:
LOL Steve i hope so Too>>> Suspect its amazing how many people i ran over in 30 days with the punisher>>>. lol! Trust me steve the Crushercobra will be way faster than any vette you ever known in a 40 to 140 roll.

ohthedrama sounds like a callout Sk
Back to top Go down
MiamiVR6T/CHRIS BOYFRIEND

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 2:05 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:

BS

Mauricio was all motor first of all and made 530whp when he raced you. He never ran anyone on bottle. Only made a few hits on bottle when he was on the dyno.
Back to top Go down
xtremejimmy
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
xtremejimmy

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 6:32 pm

i know mauricio and punisher he didnt spray...
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 9:08 pm

ohthedrama
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 10:44 pm

MiamiVR6T wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:

BS

Mauricio was all motor first of all and made 530whp when he raced you. He never ran anyone on bottle. Only made a few hits on bottle when he was on the dyno.

Jerkit2 BS >> No Nitrous<< Jerkit its that the excuse now>>?? because everyone says even his own Friend>> arbondiga said that he was on a 150SHOT and some other say that he was on 250shot when he ran me<<< So!! 10 People Can not be lying>> you must be!!<>>..
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:37 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Jerkit2 BS >> No Nitrous<< Jerkit its that the excuse now>>?? because everyone says even his own Friend>> arbondiga said that he was on a 150SHOT and some other say that he was on 250shot when he ran me<<< So!! 10 People Can not be lying>> you must be!!<>>..

I was there when they put in the bottle and I was there when the car was on the dyno. The car was going lean because of the cam so he never sprayed the car off the dyno. The car made the same power as the Batmobile on bottle. Do you really think your Cobra had something for the Batmobile? Albondiga isn't even in our crew but that's ok. I mean if it makes you sleep better at night you can believe he was on a 1000 shot too.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 7:56 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
MiamiVR6T wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:

BS

Frank no offense but u really think ur cobra was faster than a cam ported heads full bolt on 250 shot c6 z06 come on bro never!! what happened with titos z06 he beat u with just nitrous no bolt ons just a ported manifold t.b and tune. A well done ported heads cam z06 makes 600/620 rwhp on motor so i know for a fact the guy didnt spray..Your cobra was quick but defenetly not a contender for a batmobile z06 cant u tell u have a z06 and how many mods it takes a cobra to beat a z06..a bunch bro..my car with just a vararam will beat ryan with 500 rwhp till he changed his irs to a solid then we were neck to neck..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 9:06 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:
MiamiVR6T wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:

BS

Frank no offense but u really think ur cobra was faster than a cam ported heads full bolt on 250 shot c6 z06 come on bro never!! what happened with titos z06 he beat u with just nitrous no bolt ons just a ported manifold t.b and tune. A well done ported heads cam z06 makes 600/620 rwhp on motor so i know for a fact the guy didnt spray..Your cobra was quick but defenetly not a contender for a batmobile z06 cant u tell u have a z06 and how many mods it takes a cobra to beat a z06..a bunch bro..my car with just a vararam will beat ryan with 500 rwhp till he changed his irs to a solid then we were neck to neck..

Luis it was 40 to 140 and mauricio sprayed the car he said it himself and arbondiga said it too!!

So i dont care anyways>>> I WON REGARDLESS!!>>> lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Yellow S2K   Calling out Yellow S2K - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Yellow S2K
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13