SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************

Go down 
+16
vette
Yunior04GT
THE ONE
CRUSH
s.e.a.n
CARLITOEVO
V6Chris
Jspec Mk4
2003styellowsrt
Phantom SRT4
boosted87
srt4
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
SILVERBEAST
antoanS4
BlackMambaLS3
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

*****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 12:17 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

thats fine bro we'll be there tonite ! popcorn Cool

You been telling me that your coming out for the last 3months and you havent shown yet Lou, so corection; "he'll be there tonight"!... popcorn But if your cousin DONT want none of Sandors 240, I suggest he stays home because he definetley will be be there waiting to punish Fernandito's lil SRT4!... lol!

jaja what happened last wensday u werent there i was chris saw me cody too?? and about fernanditos "lil srt4"trust me THIS IS FOR ALL OF U WE WILL BE THERE TONITE!!and steve since ur so sure the little srt4 aint got nuthing if we loose to shelby or sandor u ban us from the site were we cant set up races anymore!!sounds good ?? and again i dont know why u have that portrait of me or my cuz being scared cus we simply are NOT!!!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

*****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 12:51 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

jaja what happened last wensday u werent there i was chris saw me cody too?? and about fernanditos "lil srt4"trust me THIS IS FOR ALL OF U WE WILL BE THERE TONITE!!and steve since ur so sure the little srt4 aint got nuthing if we loose to shelby or sandor u ban us from the site were we cant set up races anymore!!sounds good ?? and again i dont know why u have that portrait of me or my cuz being scared cus we simply are NOT!!!

I wont BAN yall 2 if Fernandito were to lose because to me, being extra confident in a win isn't a valid reason for me to do so... So we'll do it like this, if Fernandito loses tonight to Sandor, then I will take him off the list period, and if he wants to get back on the list, he will we have to work his way back up the list as if he never been on it!...

Sorry Fernandito, thats what happens when you allow people to talk for you!... I'll see yall tonight and Good luck working your way back up the KOTS list after tonights race.. Hey, at least E-85 fuel is cheap... lol!
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 12:54 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 1:05 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

I wont BAN yall 2 if Fernandito were to lose because to me, being extra confident in a win isn't a valid reason for me to do so... So we'll do it like this, if Fernandito loses tonight to Sandor, then I will take him off the list period, and if he wants to get back on the list, he will we have to work his way back up the list as if he never been on it!...

Sorry Fernandito, thats what happens when you allow people to talk for you!... I'll see yall tonight and Good luck working your way back up the KOTS list after tonights race.. Hey, at least E-85 fuel is cheap... lol!

ur a funny guy after all bro lol! i am fernandos voice right now he is at work and i am telling u what he tells me to say !! if u notice he dont comment here that often..and i will say it again sandor is my friend and we aint got nuthin against each other let the best car win tonite! and steve remember what ur saying !!peace out see ya folks tonite!
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Professional Street Racer
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 1:26 pm

HOT HOT HOT I LIKE ALL OF THIS HERE SOUNDS LIKE ILL GOT A RACE TONIGHT Sk
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 1:36 pm

"SlowWhiteShelby" IF I WIN ARE WE RACING TONIGHT?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 2:08 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

oh and btw steve about the e85 the srt its not on e85 is set up with 110 and pump so if we decide to go see the boys on west palm 03 terminator is talking about and race a few of them we could go on the actual car..
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 2:12 pm

how much is dis srt-4 makin?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 2:20 pm

julio wrote:

i have no idea he likes to keep that to himself shurg but is quick
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 2:30 pm

julio wrote:

876whp on pump
1000whp+ on race gas & the juice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 2:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"SlowWhiteShelby" IF I WIN ARE WE RACING TONIGHT?

Not tonight, I'm coming with dig tires for my race with the Fox.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 2:40 pm

[quote="LthlGT500"]
julio wrote:

876whp on pump
1000whp+ on race gas & the juice[/quote

take off 385 on pump and 500 on race it should be there lol!
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 2:45 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

hey i called you earlyer and told you to stop talking shit i think your crossing the line already!!!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 3:08 pm

The spot should sell popcorn...tonight i'm buying a few bags of it
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 3:45 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
The spot should sell popcorn...tonight i'm buying a few bags of it

Remember to get some Coke too lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5