SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************

Go down 
+16
vette
Yunior04GT
THE ONE
CRUSH
s.e.a.n
CARLITOEVO
V6Chris
Jspec Mk4
2003styellowsrt
Phantom SRT4
boosted87
srt4
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
SILVERBEAST
antoanS4
BlackMambaLS3
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
2003styellowsrt
Professional Street Racer
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

*****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 7:09 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

is the same thing with him chris if he wins he just beated a reffi stupid mustang and if he looses he lost to a 4000 pound ranger.. im just asking cus u say ur cars is so fast and stuff then back it out bro !! is just a stupid neon like u say!!

The only person that is backing out right now is Fernandito Lou... SlowWhiteShelby said he will race him tomorrow night 40-140mph, and Fernandito BACKED OUT OF THE CALLOUT!!!.. Sandor an official KOTS list callout and you guys come up with an excuse that you want him to work his way up the list, which is the same to me as, BACKING OUT OF THE RACE!!!... But you cant backout of Sandors or he will take your spot in 8days!...

Fernandito is my boy but these boys earned there name in these streets by running anyone that called them out, I just wish I couldve said the same for the white SRT4... You can run, but you cant hide Fernandito!... Both cars will be at the spot tomorrow night, so if you dont show, we all know whats up!...

So whats it gonna be Fernandito?...popcorn popcorn popcorn
how come Fenando will lose his spot yet chris dosnt???
Back to top Go down
MatumboTuboLargo

MatumboTuboLargo

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-17

*****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 7:22 pm

2003styellowsrt wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

is the same thing with him chris if he wins he just beated a reffi stupid mustang and if he looses he lost to a 4000 pound ranger.. im just asking cus u say ur cars is so fast and stuff then back it out bro !! is just a stupid neon like u say!!

The only person that is backing out right now is Fernandito Lou... SlowWhiteShelby said he will race him tomorrow night 40-140mph, and Fernandito BACKED OUT OF THE CALLOUT!!!.. Sandor an official KOTS list callout and you guys come up with an excuse that you want him to work his way up the list, which is the same to me as, BACKING OUT OF THE RACE!!!... But you cant backout of Sandors or he will take your spot in 8days!...

Fernandito is my boy but these boys earned there name in these streets by running anyone that called them out, I just wish I couldve said the same for the white SRT4... You can run, but you cant hide Fernandito!... Both cars will be at the spot tomorrow night, so if you dont show, we all know whats up!...

ummm because chris said he was ready remember that fernando called him out is chris' rules so if he wants his spot he has to agree to his terms if not then he shouldnt have made the call out in the first place
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 7:35 pm

MatumboTuboLargo wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

ummm because chris said he was ready remember that fernando called him out is chris' rules so if he wants his spot he has to agree to his terms if not then he shouldnt have made the call out in the first place
no im not talking bout that,sandor@adturbo called out Slowwhiteshelby n slowwhiteshelby gave the same reponse that Fernando gave ,that he wasnt gana race him till he gets to the number under him .i dont see slowwhiteshelby losing his spot w/e dont matter
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 7:59 pm

Agree with Steve.. Not my 60 roll not your 40 roll we'll do 50. No drama.
Back to top Go down
PTN Performance/ BANNED
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
PTN Performance/ BANNED

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 8:22 pm

Mopar Powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 8:24 pm

There is no drama, you called me out, then run my race or back out of the call out with your tail between your legs, it does not really matter to me.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 8:26 pm

No offense to you fernando it has nothing to do with you just the rule in general

the rule that races can be negotiated was the worst change ever. It doesnt even make sense. Why should the 2 racers negotiate a race into a roll Niether of them even want.
If your better then the other guy you can prove it by doing their race. its only 100% fair. the list isnt about whats fair, or if I'am a nice guy i should get my race. its about who is number one. No offense to the people who have changed the rules and idea that i created, but thats something that should at least be changed if not voted on. And its not just me, others have mentioned to me the same with out me bringing up the subject. Its just not fair to the guy in the higher position on the list.

they earned their way at that top spot only for it to possibly be ruined by whats basically going to turn into a fixed race they dont want to do.

and from what I've heard of there being a 60roll list. Then honestly what other negotiations need to be made?! no one should have to compensate for another persons needs to take their spot.

I'am just stating how I feel about it. I am in no way trying to single out anyone or offend anyone at all. I just think that how races can be negotiated is just unfair.

SRT4 wants a 60
and GT500 wants a 40
they're going to be forced to do a 50?
I dont know of any SRT4 that even does 50 rolls
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 8:26 pm

PTN Performance wrote:
Mopar Powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

thats gotta be a low number then lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 8:40 pm

2003styellowsrt wrote:
MatumboTuboLargo wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

no im not talking bout that,sandor@adturbo called out Slowwhiteshelby n slowwhiteshelby gave the same reponse that Fernando gave ,that he wasnt gana race him till he gets to the number under him .i dont see slowwhiteshelby losing his spot w/e dont matter

I don't have to give Sandor a race, or Fernando for that matter. I could make either one of them take the #3 spot before I have to accept a call out, that's the rules. I have already talked privately with Sandor and will be racing him soon enough, so don't you worry your little heart about it. I'm choosing to accept Fernando's call out even though he in only in the #4 spot. He is choosing not to race me because he's afraid he will not win from a 40 roll. To bad, so sad, not my damn problem.
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 8:59 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:
MatumboTuboLargo wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

I don't have to give Sandor a race, or Fernando for that matter. I could make either one of them take the #3 spot before I have to accept a call out, that's the rules. I have already talked privately with Sandor and will be racing him soon enough, so don't you worry your little heart about it. I'm choosing to accept Fernando's call out even though he in only in the #4 spot. He is choosing not to race me because he's afraid he will not win from a 40 roll. To bad, so sad, not my damn problem.

u dont uderstand wat i was talking about they said clearly that if fernando didnt race him 7 day or so he will lose his spot ,that was my point not about u not racing sandor
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 11:03 pm

oh boy. cant wait till i can drive again lol... lots of false information about SRT4s n this thread lol...
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 11:25 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
oh boy. cant wait till i can drive again lol... lots of false information about SRT4s n this thread lol...

The only information that were getting is that high HP SRT4's cant dont 40rolls, and its nothing false about that because Fernandito can't do a 40roll which makes it a fact!... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 4:16 am

fernandito u dont have the boost by mph setup on the aem ems? even tho its not the best option cuz if u still spin, the wheels are spinning at a higher mph than the car is moving, adding more boost and blowing the tires off, (just takes a lot of time to set it up right)... basically 5 things is all u need in order to go out of the whole/low rolls... big turbo (lag), which u have. good wheel/tire combo which u have, axels (just for safety of not snapping them) i think i remember u having dss s3's? suspension u have, and a good boost controller. the n2mb boost box (boost by gear) is $169, and works AMAZING, ive been n a few cars with it all with 500+whp/tq, and much smaller turbos (no lag), on street tires/bfg kdw street radials they all hook with ease from 40mph. for a little more u can get it also with the 2step/wot box which works amazing also, launching and wot shifting... through in a rage-tek accelerator input shaft and u would make it on the dig list guranteed, and u could do those 40 rolls from 1st gear Wink and as u know, srt4s make more torque than a lot of v8s, which means once u can set the car up to hook, those 40 rolls will b a better race for u than 60s... if u need any help/ideas just shoot me a pm
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 9:29 am

[quote="SilverbeastSRT8"]
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

Steve there is no excuse is plain fact my cuz wanna race the shelby but the car cant do 40 we didnt look at the rules before the callout so i guess its whats up..Why dont u point out when chris said to sandor to work his way up and now u make us look like bitches??oh no wait chris is cooler than them so lets make them look bad well i guess we did the same thing chriss did to sandor what happened to the we are all equal here lol??and i didnt wanna say we but since ur telling me that my "boys" im making it a we but i was just speaking for my cuz..And about tonight we well be there and about sandors race theres 4 days for us to do the race my cuz aint backing out and sandor is a good friend and he knows fernando will race him lol! no offense its all for fun Cool

Last edited by MiaVetteLs3 on September 30th 2009, 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 9:36 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

steve i dont know about people but me telling u the truth i really dont care about that list u know how many other way faster cars than the ones on the list are on this site and they're not even on the list!!so that list is not real to me!! so trust me when i said that was because i wanted to see that race thats all!!!just fun! lol!

Well Lou, I care about the list because its promoting our site, and you should respect that!... As far as the fast cars thats on our website faster than the ones on the KOTS list, THEY WILL HAVE TO COME OUT IN ORDER FOR US TO FIND OUT HOW FAST THEY ARE, AND THAT INCLUDES YOU!... popcorn

i respect that brother!!when did i say i didnt??im just giving my 2 cents about it!!and about my car im doing some other mods which u know and when its done u know i will come out and we'll see including me how it will move.. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 9:49 am

Once the White SRT4 races Sandor, I'll accept a callout from Sandor if he wins. Like I said earlier, I have already PMed Sandor to pet him know I'm going to give him a race.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 10:00 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Once the White SRT4 races Sandor, I'll accept a callout from Sandor if he wins. Like I said earlier, I have already PMed Sandor to pet him know I'm going to give him a race.

my cuz will race too and hell keep the number 3spot cus sandor called out juan21r and he only has 30 days and so if they dont come thru sandor will take that 3 spot it and fernando says hell show sandor to respect daddy and will take that #3 spot lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 10:06 am

so chris are u ever gonna move foward or ur planning on staying # 2 for ever??
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 10:15 am

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

Steve there is no excuse is plain fact my cuz wanna race the shelby but the car cant do 40, we didnt look at the rules before the callout so i guess its whats up..Why dont u point out when chris said to sandor to work his way up and now u make us look like bitches??oh no wait chris is cooler than them so lets make them look bad well i guess we did the same thing chriss did to sandor what happened to the we are all equal here lol??and i didnt wanna say we but since ur telling me that my "boys" im making it a we but i was just speaking for my cuz..And about tonight we well be there and about sandors race theres 4 days for us to do the race my cuz aint backing out and sandor is a good friend and he knows fernando will race him lol! no offense its all for fun Cool

I understand the fact that Fernandito cant do a 40roll, and I respect that, so as far as me trying to make yall look like bitches, is completely false... Chris is going by the rules, and technically Sandor would have to run you guys first(#4spot) before running SlowWhiteShelby(#2) because you did ask Sandor to work his way up the list right!... scratch

The rules are as follows: callout 5-10 to make it on the list, and then callout #4,#3,#2,#1... And you got 7days for Fernandito to run Sandor, NOT 4days... When that race is finally done, im sure SlowWhiteShelby wouldnt mind skipping Cavemans GT(Not Ready Yet) to keep the list moving... No favortism on my part, Chris knows the rules and wants Sandor to work his way up the list the correct way... Nothing personal Lou, I just want to see some good racing going on, thats all!... popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 10:51 am

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

I have something in the works! Cool
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 11:00 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

Steve there is no excuse is plain fact my cuz wanna race the shelby but the car cant do 40, we didnt look at the rules before the callout so i guess its whats up..Why dont u point out when chris said to sandor to work his way up and now u make us look like bitches??oh no wait chris is cooler than them so lets make them look bad well i guess we did the same thing chriss did to sandor what happened to the we are all equal here lol??and i didnt wanna say we but since ur telling me that my "boys" im making it a we but i was just speaking for my cuz..And about tonight we well be there and about sandors race theres 4 days for us to do the race my cuz aint backing out and sandor is a good friend and he knows fernando will race him lol! no offense its all for fun Cool

I understand the fact that Fernandito cant do a 40roll, and I respect that, so as far as me trying to make yall look like bitches, is completely false... Chris is going by the rules, and technically Sandor would have to run you guys first(#4spot) before running SlowWhiteShelby(#2) because you did ask Sandor to work his way up the list right!... scratch

The rules are as follows: callout 5-10 to make it on the list, and then callout #4,#3,#2,#1... And you got 7days for Fernandito to run Sandor, NOT 4days... When that race is finally done, im sure SlowWhiteShelby wouldnt mind skipping Cavemans GT(Not Ready Yet) to keep the list moving... No favortism on my part, Chris knows the rules and wants Sandor to work his way up the list the correct way... Nothing personal Lou, I just want to see some good racing going on, thats all!... popcorn

thats fine bro we'll be there tonite ! popcorn Cool
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 11:07 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

I have something in the works! Cool

Wink
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 11:27 am

if anyone needs a crippled camera man, just let me know lol. editing/uploading the vids will give me something to do
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 11:48 am

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

thats fine bro we'll be there tonite ! popcorn Cool

You been telling me that your coming out for the last 3months and you havent shown yet Lou, so corection; "he'll be there tonight"!... popcorn But if your cousin DONT want none of Sandors 240, I suggest he stays home because he definetley will be be there waiting to punish Fernandito's lil SRT4!... lol!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 12:07 pm

Should be a good night....oh and the weather's nice and cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************   *****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..**************** - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*****************Calling out slowwhite shelby for kots list roll spot ..****************
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next