SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4

Go down 
+16
Jspec Mk4
Mr. Albondiga
SILVERBEAST
V6Chris
Vtom92
ruddysentra
alberth@ad-turbo.com
B16B-Ek
srt4
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
2003styellowsrt
blk05srt
antoanS4
Phantom SRT4
julio
LthlGT500
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
2003styellowsrt
Professional Street Racer
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2009, 8:43 pm

2003styellowsrt wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
and we are not talking shit the 240 ran 4 times and won 4 times and u guys start to cry we havent say anything
which 4 times the only race he got on it, he missed forth.
if the srt ran 3times like ur saying the other 3 u call races is the same thing as u n caveman the 1st time on i75 he beat u 4 times n u got him the last 2
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2009, 8:45 pm

which is the total of 6 races which carlos told me u guys ran ,n u only admitted 4
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2009, 9:00 pm

Sk 10pm
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2009, 9:23 pm

yo excitomento aqui.

see i hablo the language mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2009, 9:25 pm

I didnt' know what turbo Sandor has in his car and I forgot to include the bottle in the description but also I did give your car alot less hp "600whp+ SRT" then it really has.....anyways...im down to do some more filming tonight...maybe a tip would be appreciated from the winner cough20cough.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2009, 9:28 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
I didnt' know what turbo Sandor has in his car and I forgot to include the bottle in the description but also I did give your car alot less hp "600whp+ SRT" then it really has.....anyways...im down to do some more filming tonight...maybe a tip would be appreciated from the winner cough20cough.....

cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2009, 9:43 pm

Someone from the 240 camp or the srt4 camp bring a camera in case I come late and can't get it on film
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2009, 9:47 pm

I'm not taking sides on this shit, but I was in my car trying to get to you guys to go three wide. I can tell you from what I saw on three of the races Sandor pulled him every time. There is no need for all this shit talking after the race, bottle this, boost vs boost that! It's run what you brung, and the SRT4 did not bring enough. No one really cares if you missed a gear, or your clutch was slipping or your tires were spinning, or you got something in your eye and could not see in front of you. A loss is a loss, shake hands and say good race. Shit talking is for before the race, it makes things interesting. Excuses after the race make you look like a little bitch. It's just my two cents take it for what it's worth.

P.S. Sandor if your cuz in the white G37 would have gotten out of my way it would have been a hell of a race! I only flashed him like 15times! lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2009, 10:47 pm

If drama is what it takes to see more races, then im cool with it... I wont be able to make it out tonight, so if you guys have video of tonights race, be sure to post it ASAP!...

And for those of you who are still posting in SPANISH WITHOUT LEAVING A ENGLISH TRANSLATION which is stated in the forum rules, this is my last and final warning, your next like that will be your last, and IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME, I WANT YOU TO ME TRY ME!... Every post in Spanish must be understood by both English and Spanish speaking people, anything else will NOT be tolerated!.... ban

-Steve
Back to top Go down
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 12:03 am

WHAT HAPPENED????? did u guys raced??? scratch
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 12:50 am

Srt4 was a no show....then we got pulled over for going 52 in a 40....we were actually going 35...tonight was full of fail
Back to top Go down
Mr. Albondiga

Mr. Albondiga

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 1:55 am

mi respeto pal caldero ese
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 2:15 am

albondiga how was the show with the 1000 lol
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 2:25 am

wow all that shit talking and the srt4 didnt show?
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 2:43 am

Did u guys ever dyno the white SRT over 700whp???... or is that just what u are assuming it would make?... I think u probably know y im confused
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 3:45 am

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Did u guys ever dyno the white SRT over 700whp???... or is that just what u are assuming it would make?... I think u probably know y im confused
thats wat every1 is assuming.....if not mistaken albeat n fenandito both talked be4 going n both had agrred on running a differnt day thats y he didnt show.
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 10:18 am

ALBERTH SPOKE TO FERNANDITO AND THEY AGREED IN SOMETHING...

FELIPE WAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY CAR AFTER LAST NIGHT?
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 10:48 am

i think that shit its slow Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 11:30 am

x2 Shocked
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 12:57 pm

Did the guy with the 1000 finally run with the 600 lol!
I loved the part when he said dont be ignorant this is a byke and thats a car,he was the ignorant didnt prove or made any point lol!
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 1:03 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
If drama is what it takes to see more races, then im cool with it... I wont be able to make it out tonight, so if you guys have video of tonights race, be sure to post it ASAP!...

And for those of you who are still posting in SPANISH WITHOUT LEAVING A ENGLISH TRANSLATION which is stated in the forum rules, this is my last and final warning, your next like that will be your last, and IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME, I WANT YOU TO ME TRY ME!... Every post in Spanish must be understood by both English and Spanish speaking people, anything else will NOT be tolerated!.... ban

-Steve

este esta confundido!

Aqui estamos en Miami, solo se habla Español!

:)
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 2:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
ALBERTH SPOKE TO FERNANDITO AND THEY AGREED IN SOMETHING...

FELIPE WAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY CAR AFTER LAST NIGHT?
impresive affraid
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 2:41 pm

NorySS wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:

-Steve

este esta confundido!

Aqui estamos en Miami, solo se habla Español!

:)

watchout ur gonna get ban lol!
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 2:59 pm

sandor are you racing 1000's... i might be able to set you up with the black and yellow 1k
Back to top Go down
Carlito@Caveman

Carlito@Caveman

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 6:29 pm

manta eso taba potenteee anoche last night wasss crazzy i love the part about the police albondiga me cuandra como corres jajajajaja
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4   Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandor@ad-turbo vs Fernandito Srt4
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next