SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST

Go down 
+16
NorySS
MrEJay-1
Juan21
LthlGT500
vette
Yunior04GT
MRxSLAYx
antoanS4
ruddysentra
V6Chris
CRUSH
s.e.a.n
CARLITOEVO
SILVERBEAST
Fam0uz
CWiLL
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 2:37 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
sounds gay lol!

Joel just because you shaved your beard does not mean we don't remember your biker days!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 2:40 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
sounds gay lol!

Joel just because you shaved your beard does not mean we don't remember your biker days!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 2:48 pm

Southernknights.net Your number one source for internet comedy lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 2:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THIS IS HOW C WILL IS GONNA SPANK THAT ASS. RICERS#1 FORDS 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 2:57 pm

I was about to PM them for you Joel but then I remember the funny picture your boyfriend sent me of you taking a shit!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 2:59 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THIS IS HOW C WILL IS GONNA SPANK THAT ASS. RICERS#1 FORDS 0

I'm still trying to figure out which one of these guys is you? I'm pretty sure your the one in the blue, correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 3:09 pm

your sick lol! i give up my stomach cant take it. no.. my hair was dark black thats you in the pic

Last edited by Z51JOEL on October 27th 2009, 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 3:11 pm

I WIN!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 3:12 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
I WIN!!! lol!
now beat me 70 -160 lol! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 3:13 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
I WIN!!! lol!

Your day's coming!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 3:14 pm

Guys what the FUCKS up with this gay shit!.... You guys can continue with the jokes but lets keep it clean!... Remember, we have kids that view this forum... I will now begin to delete certain post....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 3:16 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
I WIN!!! lol!

Your day's coming!
i cant wait. you know if i didn't think your car was fast,i would'nt bullshit with you. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 3:17 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
I WIN!!! lol!

Your day's coming!
i cant wait. you know if i didn't think your car was fast,i would'nt bullshit with you. Cool

Trust me I know! We're going to have some good races coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Yunior04GT
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yunior04GT

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 1:19 pm

so is this race between slowWhite and Cwill going to happen tonight????
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 1:59 pm

Yunior04GT wrote:
so is this race between slowWhite and Cwill going to happen tonight????

Yea, around 10pm tonight... We'll be sure to get it on camera because alot of people will miss it...
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 2:15 pm

Albondingo / Vette undercard? 80-160? $50?

- Matt
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 8:58 pm

Main event
Cwill 700whpEvo(150mph trap) vs SlowWhiteShelby Whipple/Nitrous GT500(142mph trap)
70-160
both cars trap over 140mph....
Tonight...brought to you by SouthernKnights.net

Sk Sk Sk and going to need some of these popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 9:01 pm

Bullshit ama park all these claiming to be fast cars real soon Jerkit

lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 9:04 pm

Jerkit2 Jerkit2 Jerkit2 Jerkit2 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 1:26 am

Congratulation to SlowWhiteShelby for being number 1 on our new DRIFT KOTS list...so congratulations Chris you are the new drift king

Drift KOTS

1. SlowWhiteShelby
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 1:34 am

LthlGT500 wrote:
Congratulation to SlowWhiteShelby for being number 1 on our new DRIFT KOTS list...so congratulations Chris you are the new drift king

Drift KOTS

1. SlowWhiteShelby
lol! lol! lol!

Kids don't try this at home!!!

Hey but on a brighter note, I'M ALIVE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Juan21
Juan21

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 1:53 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 1:55 am

i left early too many cops did the race between you and cwill go down?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 2:01 am

MrEJay-1 wrote:
i left early too many cops did the race between you and cwill go down?

Nope, he blew a head gasket. I'll give him another race when he gets it up and running, but you missed a good rave between Frank and I.
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 2:03 am

damn...that sux. yeah? how did it go? did anybody get it on video?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next