SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST

Go down 
+16
NorySS
MrEJay-1
Juan21
LthlGT500
vette
Yunior04GT
MRxSLAYx
antoanS4
ruddysentra
V6Chris
CRUSH
s.e.a.n
CARLITOEVO
SILVERBEAST
Fam0uz
CWiLL
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 2:26 am

Yeah who won between you and Frank
Back to top Go down

CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 2:39 am

Chris beat me by a car an half from 60 to 140>> scratch I dont know what happened LOL TO much power>>>hey Chris my bottom Drive pulley took a shit racing against a Honda cbr 600>> I beat him by almost a full fender 40 to 140... cheers

Hey Chris your Car its moving hard man>> my car made 633RWHP and 670TRQ > ama order my metco pulley tomorrow and ama up the boost and the shot and we'll try it again But 40 to 140... my car does not like High rolls.. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 3:00 am

By the way Chris Good Run anyways I'll see you next time around..
Back to top Go down
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 7:53 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
>hey Chris my bottom Drive pulley took a shit racing against a Honda cbr 600>> I beat him by almost a full fender 40 to 140... cheers

my car does not like High rolls.. lol.

more excuses for frank's excuse thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 7:53 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Chris beat me by a car an half from 60 to 140>> scratch I dont know what happened LOL TO much power>>>hey Chris my bottom Drive pulley took a shit racing against a Honda cbr 600>> I beat him by almost a full fender 40 to 140... cheers

Hey Chris your Car its moving hard man>> my car made 633RWHP and 670TRQ > ama order my metco pulley tomorrow and ama up the boost and the shot and we'll try it again But 40 to 140... my car does not like High rolls.. lol.

Good runs bro, but let's give everyone the fun facts about last night (NOT SO FUN FOR ME). Frank and I had three races last night.

Race #1: I told Frank I would give him a 40-140 just for fun, as wore my Nittos last night and they don't hook for shit from a low roll. I wore these because I was supposed to race CWill from a 70 Roll. So I dropped the pressure in them and gave Frank his race for fun. We lined up, not really realizing Alberth was next to us trying to go three wide. I dropped the hammer at 40, and as I suspected the car did not hook it just stared spinning. I'm thinking to myself "I 'm not letting Frank beat me so I stay in it and end up performing a drift show crossing four lanes of traffic, almost taking out Alberth, who was next to us, and damn near killing V6 Chris who was way over in the feeder lane. Some how by the grace of god, I did not hit anyone or anything and regained control of the car.

Race #1 Results
Frank by a mile!

Race #2: Well after I raised the pressure back in the Shittos and cleaned my underware, Frank and I agreed on a 60-140 him on the juice, me with the bottle turned off for all to see running on my street tune. He heated up his bottle I showed him mine was off and purged all NOS out of the lines. I honk on the this race, from what I see Frank jumps with me and I pull him by about 3 cars.

Race #2 Results
Shelby by 3 cars without NOS on street tune.

Race #3: Frank said he did not hear me honk, so I said lets do it again with him honking. Love you Frank, but you pulled even with my rear bumper and Frankaleah honked and took off. lol! I was not really expecting him to honk from behind me but I chased him down and put a car and a half on him.

Race #3 Results
Shelby by 1 1/2 Cars still without NOS on street tune.

Real good runs bro, and just think of it like this, I still did not beat you from 40-140, and you can say you pulled a train on me, but you see how hard my car pulls when it hooks without the NOS, imagine how hard it pulls with it. lol! I did get a nice text from Felix when I got home that read "It's good you didn't wreck out or else Frank would have really thought the "Crusher" Cobra crushed the Shelby."
Back to top Go down
Yunior04GT
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yunior04GT

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 8:25 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Good runs bro, but let's give everyone the fun facts about last night (NOT SO FUN FOR ME). Frank and I had three races last night.

Race #1: I told Frank I would give him a 40-140 just for fun, as wore my Nittos last night and they don't hook for shit from a low roll. I wore these because I was supposed to race CWill from a 70 Roll. So I dropped the pressure in them and gave Frank his race for fun. We lined up, not really realizing Alberth was next to us trying to go three wide. I dropped the hammer at 40, and as I suspected the car did not hook it just stared spinning. I'm thinking to myself "I 'm not letting Frank beat me so I stay in it and end up performing a drift show crossing four lanes of traffic, almost taking out Alberth, who was next to us, and damn near killing V6 Chris who was way over in the feeder lane. Some how by the grace of god, I did not hit anyone or anything and regained control of the car.

Race #1 Results
Frank by a mile!

Race #2: Well after I raised the pressure back in the Shittos and cleaned my underware, Frank and I agreed on a 60-140 him on the juice, me with the bottle turned off for all to see running on my street tune. He heated up his bottle I showed him mine was off and purged all NOS out of the lines. I honk on the this race, from what I see Frank jumps with me and I pull him by about 3 cars.

Race #2 Results
Shelby by 3 cars without NOS on street tune.

Race #3: Frank said he did not hear me honk, so I said lets do it again with him honking. Love you Frank, but you pulled even with my rear bumper and Frankaleah honked and took off. lol! I was not really expecting him to honk from behind me but I chased him down and put a car and a half on him.

Race #3 Results
Shelby by 1 1/2 Cars still without NOS on street tune.

Real good runs bro, and just think of it like this, I still did not beat you from 40-140, and you can say you pulled a train on me, but you see how hard my car pulls when it hooks without the NOS, imagine how hard it pulls with it. lol! I did get a nice text from Felix when I got home that read "It's good you didn't wreck out or else Frank would have really thought the "Crusher" Cobra crushed the Shelby."

Damn chris, good shit nothing happened. Are there any Videos of all this????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 9:07 am

Yunior04GT wrote:

Damn chris, good shit nothing happened. Are there any Videos of all this????

I don't think so, but I wish there was. You guys would not believe how that shit happened.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 9:19 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

I don't think so, but I wish there was. You guys would not believe how that shit happened.

There were NO vids from last night, seeing Chris sliding across I-75 would've been some serious footage bro!... Sad I think I might need to hire a full time camera man for SK on race night for now on!... lol!
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 9:35 am

lol im interested in the job cheers
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 12:41 pm

wow chris im still smelling shit on my rear bumper i think the s2k took a dump when saw ur there lol!
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 1:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
wow chris im still smelling shit on my rear bumper i think the s2k took a dump when saw ur there lol!

Shit I missed you by at least an inch! affraid
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 1:44 pm

good run chris but i knew this would happen tipical frank comes roaring like a lion and leaves spanked like a kitty ..he needs some serious power to beat any of u guys ...frank u should get the punisher back and do what i once told u to do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 2:28 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
good run chris but i knew this would happen tipical frank comes roaring like a lion and leaves spanked like a kitty ..he needs some serious power to beat any of u guys ...Frank u should get the punisher back and do what I once told u to do!

Luis the cobra has the stock bottom end still> I Cant ad more power to it jet till I build the motor.. I have a 250shot and another 13 psi on top of the 21psi that I already have now> that I can add when its built> Dont worry Luis your time will come really soon>> finish working on your (Skateboard) and lets have some fun when you come out 40 to 140>> and dont come Crying and asking me for 70 roll because it wont happen!! Also since you will be so fast< Rolling Eyes > you should beat my slowbra regardless of any roll we do.. Jerkit

popcorn
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 2:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Luis the cobra has the stock bottom end still> I Cant ad more power to it jet till I build the motor.. I have a 250shot and another 13 psi on top of the 21psi that I already have now> that I can add when its built> Dont worry Luis your time will come really soon>> finish working on your (Skateboard) and lets have some fun when you come out 40 to 140>> and dont come Crying and asking me for 70 roll because it wont happen!! Also since you will be so fast< Rolling Eyes > you should beat my slowbra regardless of any roll we do.. Jerkit

popcorn

Frank, how do you come up with this shit!... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 2:43 pm

lol @ Frank
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 2:56 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
good run chris but i knew this would happen tipical frank comes roaring like a lion and leaves spanked like a kitty ..he needs some serious power to beat any of u guys ...Frank u should get the punisher back and do what I once told u to do!

popcorn

lmao skatebord lets not even go to looks and what should i call ur slowbra ??anything but the chrusher cus "the crusher cobra has gotten chrushed ever since day 1 out!and abouth my vette i already told u if u wanna kick a puppy at only 8 to 10 psi we'll run ur 40/140 and remember i dont cry i race ; )again pray u dont have the crusher when i blow up cus u will get crushed by the BLack Mamba!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 3:09 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

popcorn

lmao skatebord lets not even go to looks and what should i call ur slowbra ??anything but the chrusher cus "the crusher cobra has gotten chrushed ever since day 1 out!and abouth my vette i already told u if u wanna kick a puppy at only 8 to 10 psi we'll run ur 40/140 and remember i dont cry i race ; )again pray u dont have the crusher when i blow up cus u will get crushed by the BLack Mamba!

lol> Ok we'll see..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 3:35 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

popcorn

steve can u change my account name to BlackMambaLs3
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 3:48 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

popcorn

lol, black mamba, wtf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 4:28 pm

How about Changing your name To: (BlackSkateboardLs3) Luis.

lol!
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 5:08 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
How about Changing your name To: (BlackSkateboardLs3) Luis.

lol!
lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 6:06 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

Its changed LOU, so be sure to log in just as you see it in your avatar...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 6:43 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

Hey Steve,

Can you change my name to "PeopleThatKeepChangingThierNameToGayAssThingsAreGay"

Thanks
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 8:08 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 10:18 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

Hey Steve,

Can you change my name to "PeopleThatKeepChangingThierNameToGayAssThingsAreGay"

Thanks

Thats to short for a name lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST   CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CWILL CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby FOR THE#1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next