SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat

Go down 
+7
03eatoncobra
LthlGT500
Phantom SRT4
CARLITOEVO
CRUSH
SILVERBEAST
NorySS
11 posters
AuthorMessage
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat Empty
PostSubject: Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat   Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 8:08 am

Well, finally got some good weather last night. Some good weather.

Weather was around 62-68F, 75% humidity, 29.9 Baro & a DA of 400FT. :)

Got new PB on muscle and on nitrous. Only change from before was E85.

Still on Nittos 275/40/17 on C5Z06 wheels @ 20psi and 25psi in the drag bags. Stock 18s with 245/40/18 up front.

Stock suspension 6speed.

Code:

N/A
60'...........1.825
1/8...........7.887
MPH..........90.41
1/4..........12.198
MPH.........114.51

my previous best was a 12.4@110 in 2200 DA. I'll get with my friend to upload the motor video later.

And finally on spray. Still having an issue with the car going pig rich in thrid and fourth. No amount of fuel pressure reduction, and lowering of the fuel jets cures the problem. I believe I have a flow problem some where. Either way, it is still pumping out impressive ETs and MPH for a stock LS2 on spray.

Code:

N2O 200 shot
60'...........1.645
1/8...........7.076
MPH.........99.90
1/4..........10.909
MPH.........129.83

Iphone Video:

I'm positive the car has a 130+mph in it once I fix the nitrous flow issue and by getting the nitrous to come on sooner.

All in all, my friends and I had a great time at the track. Thanks Palm Beach International Raceway!

Thanks to my friends for all their help with the car.
Jorge with all the work & wiring, Mandy with all the tuning help, Alex helping me make the intake a reality, Eddie for the Tactical vehicle support, Yaniel for having an IphoneLOL, And everyone else from bym/jp tuning.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat   Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 9:34 am

Good Shit Nory!...
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat   Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 9:36 am

NICE Cool
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat   Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 9:41 am

damn boy good race cheers
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat   Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 10:06 am

nice times Nory
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat   Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 10:56 am

nice pass nory...
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat   Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 11:25 am

nice pass bro. great 60foot for nittos.
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat   Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 11:29 am

Props Nory! cheers
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat   Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 1:09 pm

thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat   Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 6:25 pm

good shit nory! shoulda gone friday man i went up there with 2 buddies. pretty cold as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Blue Nightmare

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat   Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 1:04 am

V6Chris wrote:
good shit nory! shoulda gone friday man i went up there with 2 buddies. pretty cold as well

Nice times Nory!

As far as Fri vs. Sat I'm not sure about that. The track was worrrkking Sat night, and think the air was about the same as fri.
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat   Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 10:38 am

lmfao nory thanking everyone like he just one an emmy or something. lmfao good shit nory congrats bro. cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat   Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 12:33 pm

julio wrote:
lmfao nory thanking everyone like he just one an emmy or something. lmfao good shit nory congrats bro. cheers lol!

I was saying the same thing Julio, I guess thats Nory's way of telling everyone that he came along way with his GTO!... shurg
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat   Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 12:41 pm

well shit to me thats impressive as hell
1.6 60ft on a nitto! alone is impressive
then that heavy beast of a car...what like 4000lbs
stock heads, cam, and short block
200shot, bolt ons, e85 running 10.90! at basically 130mph!
with a manual trans!
thats faster then a stock C6Z06.

for a GTO thats good. especially since most well...arent that great...no offense
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat   Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 2:38 pm

Hehehe, my cars not a project or anything. And there was some welding & fab work, I just couldn't have done with my self. All my cars have always been about maximizing what little they had. We're just a bunch of guys that like to go fast, and try to help each other get faster.

But yeah, as it stands. This is the quickest Stock LS2 GTO on spray in the country.

theres still a LOT left in it. At least another .3 to .4 tenths with some 'tricks of the trade' w.o going into the motor. But for now, its good enough for what the car is, and the little it has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat   Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Officially Official: Got numbers for the Goat
Page 1 of 1