SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT****

Go down 
+13
vette
JP GTR R35
1sikgti
Phantom SRT4
soaka1
V6Chris
SDRMIAMI
CARLITOEVO
mona_acr
Papa-Smerf69
03terminator
SILVERBEAST
93hatchy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Papa-Smerf69
Professional Street Racer
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT**** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT****   VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 11:22 am

Yup fuck um... Well Im not sure wat the wait difference mabey between the two cars but I'm down to give it a try n a rematch to the loser .. I think u or ur friend called me out fridAy n rejected becouse I didn't think it would have been fair for u but now that ur retuned mabey we can give this a go
Back to top Go down
SoFloTC
SoFloTC

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-11-01

VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT**** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT****   VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 11:28 am

look in the callout thread .
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT****   VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 11:35 am

was that mustang, this guy:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

???
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT****   VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 11:40 am

NorySS wrote:

???

Yes it is him Nory... I think that night he was claiming ONLY 6-8pds if im not mistaken... scratch He said he'll soon be at 22-25pds...
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT****   VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 11:49 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
NorySS wrote:

???

Yes it is him Nory... I think that night he was claiming ONLY 6-8pds if im not mistaken... scratch He said he'll soon be at 22-25pds...

he's going to need it for the GTO, judging by the lack of performance in the videos.
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT****   VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 3:36 pm

Nice Runs Guys!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT****   VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 8:54 pm

mona_acr wrote:
03terminator wrote:
fast cars and good races, that skittle moves, reminds me of my old 60-1 trim nsrt, hmmm thinking about selling the cobra and gettin back at another srt4

was ur srt4 red with a carbonfiber hood..with a built bottom end???
srry didn't see that, my srt4 was black with white stripes,, idk if you guys are familiar with lujan motorsports? well at the time (2 maybe 3 yrs ago) pablo tuned .. and no, it was stock bottom end
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT****   VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 8:57 pm

i think i need to get back on a turbo car
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT****   VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 9:19 pm

God Damn this Hole Thread Is parked From the hill of mountain Everest to the end of the tip of Florida.. Of Course >> excluding me..

lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT****   VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 9:32 am

Good run guys. Can I play? Laughing
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT****   VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 6:23 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
Good run guys. Can I play? Laughing

tongue
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT****   VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 7:09 pm

lol @ what Steve's doing in all the threads.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT****   VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 8:06 pm

03terminator wrote:

Turbo > all

the only thing you can do that you literally get something with out losing anything

turbo and nitrous=deadly
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT****   VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 8:18 pm

V6Chris wrote:
03terminator wrote:

Turbo > all

the only thing you can do that you literally get something with out losing anything

turbo and nitrous=deadly
i couldn't agree with you more, i wish i had the dough to turbo the cobra,
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT****   VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 8:39 pm

03terminator wrote:

i couldn't agree with you more, i wish i had the dough to turbo the cobra,

I would love to turbo my shit too with an E-85 tune... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT****   VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 8:40 pm

both can be done steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT****   VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VID**** MikesGTR vs ZacksGTR, CarlitoEVO, Papa-SmerfSRT4,& 06' Kenny Bell GT****
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2