SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA

Go down 
+18
s.e.a.n
pdv25
FRC
yellow_bullet_97
Phantom SRT4
SlowSilverGTR
bambinov8
CRUSH
yellowvert
Yosva R32
sonicboom
obzidian
STEALTH
SILVERBEAST
V6Chris
GT30WRX/BANNED
BlackMambaLS3
quikenuf
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA Empty
PostSubject: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 1:26 pm

Everything has been arranged. Cagematch this upcoming Saturday 11/12 at 2pm. I will PM crushercobra the address.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 1:53 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 1:59 pm

We wanna see this shit ! popcorn
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 2:01 pm

gloves or no gloves?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 2:08 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 2:59 pm

If frank fights like he's races check him before the fight
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 3:13 pm

V6Chris wrote:

You should be there too so i can fuck you up in behalf of all the people that hate your pussy.
you really deserve a beating, you being getting away with a lot of shit for a while now.
there is nothing to check, this little fight will be just for fun nothing personal it's just to show georgie and some people around here that i am not a guy to be fuck with. Not to mention that there is a big difference in weight am 175 and Georgie should be around 220lbs, but that's ok i will fight regardless.

Let the party begin. popcorn
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 3:42 pm

quikenuf wrote:
Everything has been arranged. Cagematch this upcoming Saturday 11/12 at 2pm. I will PM crushercobra the address.

Good shit Jorgie and much respect to you on handling your difference the proper way by taking it to an organized ring.... Have you guys worked out how many rounds, length of rounds, and style fight such as boxing, kick boxing, MMA Fighting, etc. or is it gonna be any style of fight once yall step foot in that ring?.... scratch

Shoot me a text or PM me the address because I really want to see this in person... popcorn
Back to top Go down
STEALTH

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 3:53 pm

100 bucks says quikenuf fucks up crushercobra lol!
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 6:04 pm

Someone has got to get this on video.
Back to top Go down
sonicboom

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 6:40 pm

yall crazy lol smh. yea get that vid
Back to top Go down
Yosva R32
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yosva R32

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 7:07 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
quikenuf wrote:

Good shit Jorgie and much respect to you on handling your difference the proper way by taking it to an organized ring....

+1
Back to top Go down
yellowvert
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
yellowvert

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 9:07 pm

hahahaha, lets starts a KOTC list (king of the cage).
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 9:51 pm

LMFAO popcorn wtf THIS SHIT IS FUCKEN FUNNY
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 12:03 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

You should be there too so i can fuck you up in behalf of all the people that hate your pussy.
you really deserve a beating, you being getting away with a lot of shit for a while now.
there is nothing to check, this little fight will be just for fun nothing personal it's just to show georgie and some people around here that i am not a guy to be fuck with. Not to mention that there is a big difference in weight am 175 and Georgie should be around 220lbs, but that's ok i will fight regardless.

Let the party begin. popcorn

This is not for fun. This is very personal. I have a job and a family and too many things to be worried about than an internet hero thug dumbfuck like you. I've told you before not to disrespect me. I'm not your buddy, I'm not your partner, and we damn sure ain't friends. If you continue to talk shit after the fight, I will fuck you up again. Don't worry about my weight, don't forget you started this whole thing. Shut your mouth and let your fists do the talking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 12:11 pm

violin

Wow what a tuff guy LMAO... Since this is personal like you say it is now forget the cage fight ,when you see me out on the streets come to me and fuck me up like u are saying your gonna do LMAO, you being in from of me couple times and you are far from a tough guy, you look to me like a fat short bitch. Do you think am scared of your pussy mouth, Now since this is personal I will take this personal myself, come see me and act up lets see what happens. The ball its in court room pussy boy.. popcorn Here you go so you don't forget who you are.>> bukkae
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 12:22 pm

Honestly, no reason taking anything "personal" that is said on here or anywhere for that matter. Beating the shit out of someone (though some folks deserve getting their stupid smirk whipped off their face... one comes to mind) over shit on a forum is simply dumb. Nothing will come out of this besides more drama.

Think about it gentlemen, ones ego can only keep you off/out the ground for so long. Everyone runs their mouth, but the internet sure make people act foolishly.

Just think before you act, that is all.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 12:25 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 12:30 pm

By the way we don't need to wait that long, i am at the corner of 8th ave west Hialeah 98 street, am sure you got my# let me know. Jerkit2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 12:44 pm

obzidian wrote:
Honestly, no reason taking anything "personal" that is said on here or anywhere for that matter. Beating the shit out of someone (though some folks deserve getting their stupid smirk whipped off their face... one comes to mind) over shit on a forum is simply dumb. Nothing will come out of this besides more drama.

Think about it gentlemen, ones ego can only keep you off/out the ground for so long. Everyone runs their mouth, but the internet sure make people act foolishly.

Just think before you act, that is all.

You are right about this, but some people think they are god when they are behind a keyboard, they think they will beat the world with their intimidation words lol so am i. Real events many times i have shown that i don't care about fighting people even tho their is no gains out of it if you are not getting pay for it, i have got guns,knifes,machetes, baseball bats pulled on me you name it. lol but at the end of the day they are the ones tha get fucked over it not me....

The hate it's eminent don't fight it ladies and gentlemen...

Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 1:00 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
violin

Wow what a tuff guy LMAO... Since this is personal like you say it is now forget the cage fight ,when you see me out on the streets come to me and fuck me up like u are saying your gonna do LMAO, you being in from of me couple times and you are far from a tough guy, you look to me like a fat short bitch. Do you think am scared of your pussy mouth, Now since this is personal I will take this personal myself, come see me and act up lets see what happens. The ball its in court room pussy boy.. popcorn Here you go so you don't forget who you are.>> bukkae

So does this mean you're scared and not going to show up? This sounds like the excuse you've been waiting for not to fight me.
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 1:06 pm

And stop sending me PM's about changing the date. You agreed to show up Saturday. Now, be a man and show up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 1:13 pm

I gave you a choice and you didn't take it, so now your coming up with a 13 year old behavior threatening me!! If some Internet trash talk it's personal to you then it is for me too, i don't sleep and i don't turn my back on anyone, watch your back tuff guy. You are to old to be playing Rocky.... What If i knock the fuck out of you and embarrass your ass? are you going to go after me and try to hunt me too since this is so personal to you?

If you really want to cage fight me or do some boxing, put some money down and come down to my weight class and lets get it done. i don't think that will be to hard for you !! is it tufffff guy? 175lbs hydroxycut did it for me call me when you get it done. popcorn Cool

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 10th 2011, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 1:17 pm

quikenuf wrote:
And stop sending me PM's about changing the date. You agreed to show up Saturday. Now, be a man and show up.

I am not a loser like you that makes his living of handouts, I have a business to run and Saturdays i make $7XX from 10am to 5pm, i pick the day and and place and how the fight it's going down. If not am in the streets come see me.

Again 175LBS come down to my weight class and we'll get it done rocky scratch hold on did i say Rocky? LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next