SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA

Go down 
+18
s.e.a.n
pdv25
FRC
yellow_bullet_97
Phantom SRT4
SlowSilverGTR
bambinov8
CRUSH
yellowvert
Yosva R32
sonicboom
obzidian
STEALTH
SILVERBEAST
V6Chris
GT30WRX/BANNED
BlackMambaLS3
quikenuf
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 2:39 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
quikenuf wrote:
And stop sending me PM's about changing the date. You agreed to show up Saturday. Now, be a man and show up.

I am not a loser like you that makes his living of handouts, I have a business to run and Saturdays i make $7XX from 10am to 5pm, i pick the day and and place and how the fight it's going down. If not am in the streets come see me.

Again 175LBS come down to my weight class and we'll get it done rocky scratch hold on did i say Rocky? LMAO

First you agreed to Saturday. Now you need to work on Saturday. You didn't know this when you agreed? I'm glad everyone here can see that you are backing out. Everyone here can see that you have no WORD and you are not a man.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 3:05 pm

Ok superman, i got two things for you; do as i say or don't do shit pick. If you keep talking shit then Am the one that's gonna go to 220lbs of straight muscle and go to your little gym and fuck you all up really bad as you say. 175lbs vs 220lbs its not a fair fight! I will have to put 150% of my strength to push your fatty ass around the cage. That's why all boxers and fighters have to make weight in order to fight their opponents. Now like i said make weight put some money down so i can cover my loses for Saturday and call me. Noone it's backing down FABIO. And i do work on Saturdays, that's when I stock up all the merchandise of my business, what the heck you know anyways. If you can't understand simple instructions then Fuck you.
And for all my haters and shit talkers in here! you all can go ahead and take cover this since you all are so tough. Laughing

Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 3:16 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Ok superman, i got two things for you; do as i say or don't do shit pick. If you keep talking shit then Am the one that's gonna go to 220lbs of straight muscle and go to your little gym and fuck you all up really bad as you say. 175lbs vs 220lbs its not a fair fight! I will have to put 150% of my strength to push your fatty ass around the cage. That's why all boxers and fighters have to make weight in order to fight their opponents. Now like i said make weight put some money down so i can cover my loses for Saturday and call me. Noone it's backing down FABIO. And i do work on Saturdays, that's when I stock up all the merchandise of my business, what the heck you know anyways. If you can't understand simple instructions then Fuck you.
And for all my haters and shit talkers in here! you all can go ahead and take cover this since you all are so tough. Laughing

Steve, please lock this thread up. I'm not going to continue back and forth with him. This is done here.
Frank, you will be dealt with accordingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 3:17 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
Almost sounds to me like your bitching out of the fight...I don't blame you.
With the weight difference and certainly the major(emphasis on "major")height difference as well as the huge reach disadvantage that Crusher has he will surely get his ass whooped in round 1 or maybe last til round 2 depending on how long Quikenuf decides he wants to wear Crusher out. Even at 175 from what several have said on this forum that Crusher got thrown around by some preppy white boy from Palm Beach it would be a unwise decision for him to step in the ring without any prior fight experience. Good choice Crusher because the $700 dollars you make on Saturday isn't going to pay for medical expenses you might incur afterward. To me you might stand a greater chance of winning if you were to fight dirty like some claim you do while street racing, but even then coming out with a victory still might be a challenge seeing that a preppy white guy from a most likely non violent community in Palm Beach was a tough adversary for you.

Wow your so full of shit, Rolling Eyes LMAO.... I didn't get thrown around by no white boy.. 2 Georges high its about the same as mine 5"71/2 or shorter but fatter. Two I am not backing down to anything or bitching out of anything unlike you that got tried many times before by many different people in here. But good luck with your shit talking because that's where you are best.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 10th 2011, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 3:18 pm

quikenuf wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Steve, please lock this thread up. I'm not going to continue back and forth with him. This is done here.
Frank, you will be dealt with accordingly.

Any time you know where to find me, I'll be ready for you...
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 3:23 pm

"Preppy White Boy from Palm Beach" checking in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 3:40 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:

So chris you Whooped my ass and knonck me out and through me around ???? you can tell everyone in here with your own mouth go ahead, I am not going to start shit unless you want a real fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 3:45 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Any time you know where to find me, I'll be ready for you...

Bro, you just said you ain't ready for him because you too skinny to fight him. am I right or wrong??? Looks like he is ready for you now and you ain't ready. Just admit it the truth will set you free.

Ok pussy do you want to suck my dick now after all the questionnaire? here you go have fun.. Jerkit pussy. bukkae
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 4:03 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
. Welcome back fast guy !!!!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 4:11 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

So chris you Whooped my ass and knonck me out and through me around ???? you can tell everyone in here with your own mouth go ahead, I am not going to start shit unless you want a real fight.
don't see how that post Is offensive towards you ?????? I don't see name calling on that post , maybe that post meant that he's having fun with popcorn on hands witnessing how he wasn't the only one you truly pissed off with the shit talk crossing the lines ..but what the fuck do I know ..since this thread isn't my deal I'm staying out of it and enjoy the racing on a different thread ..not gona lie if they post a vid of the fight I will sure click on it :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 4:25 pm

Am done here.................................. you all can keep talking all the shit's you like, the real pussies are seating in front of the computer right now cheerleading my dick...... I got better things to do in my life than to be on this bitch interning all of these clowns!!! So tough guys Franks it's out this pussiness for good.

QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 Gameover

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 10th 2011, 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 4:30 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 4:37 pm

This is pathetic.
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 4:43 pm

+10
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 5:29 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
Listen man crushercobra I got respect for you, Its a wise decision to avoid a second ass whooping on a public forum where you will most likely be ridiculed for your defeat. Takes smarts to realize that instead of go out their an prove your a real man and not a pussy its a better decision financially as well as spiritually to walk away with your tail between your legs and have everyone assume your all bark and no bite then to actually go out their and get your ass whooped for the second time. For that I commend you. Remember when your at a disadvantage because of size, fighting experience or strength the best approach is to try and make everyone believe you are tough when actually your not. +1
+ 100000000000000000000 for the last statement ..met few of those before myself
Back to top Go down
yellowvert
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
yellowvert

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 5:59 pm

blahahaha. "come down to my weight and I'll fight you". what a joke. BTW, last time I checked 8avenue only goes to 84 street, not 98 street. LOL
Back to top Go down
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 7:13 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
Listen man crushercobra I got respect for you, Its a wise decision to avoid a second ass whooping on a public forum where you will most likely be ridiculed for your defeat. Takes smarts to realize that instead of go out their an prove your a real man and not a pussy its a better decision financially as well as spiritually to walk away with your tail between your legs and have everyone assume your all bark and no bite then to actually go out their and get your ass whooped for the second time. For that I commend you. Remember when your at a disadvantage because of size, fighting experience or strength the best approach is to try and make everyone believe you are tough when actually your not. +1

Best post... EVER!!!!! LMFAO!! It gets funnier every time i read it.
Back to top Go down
STEALTH

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 11:56 pm

HEY IF IM NOT MISTAKEN, ISN'T THIS THE SAME GUY THAT GOT CALLED OUT BY V6CHRIS 3 OR 4 TIMES???

HE BACKED DOWN FROM A SIMPLE RACE AND NOW TO FIGHT??

YOU KNOWIT DOESN'T TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE OUT THAT HE WASN'T GOING TO MAN UP TO THIS CALLOUT EITHER
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 7:03 am

lol! lol! lol! LOL THIS SHIT IS FUNNY AS FUCK
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 8:49 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

Did I say anything Frank? You just wanted to start spewing shit from your face but, rather than reward your stupidity with a response I'll just say 200 people saw what happened that night, and if i wanted a REAL fight I would be looking at you!
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 9:17 am

Chris I say you should be the referee in this match!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next