SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA

Go down 
+18
s.e.a.n
pdv25
FRC
yellow_bullet_97
Phantom SRT4
SlowSilverGTR
bambinov8
CRUSH
yellowvert
Yosva R32
sonicboom
obzidian
STEALTH
SILVERBEAST
V6Chris
GT30WRX/BANNED
BlackMambaLS3
quikenuf
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 11:52 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
ALL i got say to u franks is this : You wont fight quickenough because he weights 215-220 and an inch taller than you but you wanna fight chris at 6" tall prolly weights around 200 who has a way more reach advantage than you or this other dude??Something doesn't make sense.. The rest you'll figure out if officer Diaz is afraid or not of quickenough..

+1000000
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 11:58 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I'll get with Jorgie and see whats the deal with the gym. I'd like to sell tickets at $10 each to donate to a charity of the winners (my) choice. I want everyone on this forum to see this pussy get his ass kicked in person.
Let me know when you want my $10.... Cool

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
His 172lbs I'll make 15- 20lbs of solid muscle in one week... it's in fact fair.... Cool
Frank, please tell me how your gonna gain 15-20lbs of muscle in one week because I don't see it happening?... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 11:58 am

Luis don't make me call that wrestler from Tampa that wanted to fuck you up lol..
and Chris i'll stay at 175lbs just for you sweet heart lol then am going back to settle my business with that other tough guy.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 11th 2011, 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 12:00 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I'll get with Jorgie and see whats the deal with the gym. I'd like to sell tickets at $10 each to donate to a charity of the winners (my) choice. I want everyone on this forum to see this pussy get his ass kicked in person.
Let me know when you want my $10.... Cool

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
His 172lbs I'll make 15- 20lbs of solid muscle in one week... it's in fact fair.... Cool
Frank, please tell me how your gonna gain 15-20lbs of muscle in one week because I don't see it happening?... scratch

Oh don't worry Steve I got the formula!! there is something called ''Muscle memory'' my friend... Watch me, you'll see me soon weeks after the fight. Cool
Back to top Go down
richevo
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 12:22 pm

I think we are abusing the privilege of having a site like this to share the passion that all of us have for cars.. i know most of the guys on this site act totally different when they're in person!!! Why not keep it the same way on line??? It won't be long before someone gets hurt really bad or killed over something they're suppose to enjoy.. guys enjoy the opportunity that guys have to do what you like , and stop going at each others throats!!!! Most of the people on this site are very successful people and i don't think they got where they at by being stupid!!! So why put your future or your family's future on the line over some stupid race.. let's enjoy the site and let's respect each other.. trust me it ain't that hard!!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 12:51 pm

richevo wrote:
I think we are abusing the privilege of having a site like this to share the passion that all of us have for cars.. i know most of the guys on this site act totally different when they're in person!!! Why not keep it the same way on line??? It won't be long before someone gets hurt really bad or killed over something they're suppose to enjoy.. guys enjoy the opportunity that guys have to do what you like , and stop going at each others throats!!!! Most of the people on this site are very successful people and i don't think they got where they at by being stupid!!! So why put your future or your family's future on the line over some stupid race.. let's enjoy the site and let's respect each other.. trust me it ain't that hard!!

Ur rite afro
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 12:53 pm

Yes he's right, but Frankie can never learn to be cool.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 1:10 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Luis don't make me call that wrestler from Tampa that wanted to fuck you up lol..
and Chris i'll stay at 175lbs just for you sweet heart lol then am going back to settle my business with that other tough guy.

Frank im not a no show like u ..all bark no bite.. and yes if u do have a supercharged muscle memory like ur mouth then i do believe u wil gain not 15 but 100 pounds of muscle a week
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 3:44 pm

lmao this thread is funny Frank
honestly steroids will not give 15+ lbs a muscle in a week, let alone protein, or any muscle stimulant
you need to many variables. i know iam not one to be talking about how to gain or what will gain, but my brother is a fitness freak and i hear it 24/7, plus a personal trainer.
he laughed when he read this, and mentioned that 15lbs of muscle wont win the fight.
Frank if you're truly 4years kick boxing etc.. etc.. then you'd know this as well, and you'd be well aware that gaining that amount of muscle in a short period of time is not going to happen

im not gonna condone that you all fight or do so and so.
but I've always said, if you said you're going to do something, do it.
if a man promise or makes a compromise with another man about doing something, then a real man will do what he said
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 3:45 pm

btw Chris good to see you back!
i got a spare bottle, hardline and solenoids when your ready to spray that Prius and get back in the game!!!!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 3:47 pm

im not gonna read the entire thread, but i will donate $$ to the winner of the fight if that is the entrancefee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 4:36 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Yes he's right, but Frankie can never learn to be cool.

I'll be cool after i kick your ass i promise. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 4:43 pm

V6chris here is what i ordered, it was just dropped off ... do you want to join the fest? lol!
QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 Steroids_Sustanon_Deca_Hgh_Testosterone_Dianabol
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 7:08 pm

^ i was looking for you on monday to race but i didnt see u
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 7:25 pm

If someone beside Frank can set up a match for me I'll be down. Steve, Joel, Chris or Cody. Just give me a couple weeks knotice. I'm not going to keep this thread alive going back and forth. Everyone here that knows me knows I'm a man of my word and if it's arrange I'll be there. I don't need steroids to fuck up a midget.
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 7:46 pm

[quote="GT30WRX"]
richevo wrote:

Every time you street race you risk your life, and when you do blow a tire at 80+mph you ability to control risk is reduced meaning you can sustain permanent bodily harm. When fighting the ability to control risk is greater, also you will probably be sustaining injury that most likely will heal and is not permanent. Both ways you risk your families future or your future just choose your poison. i agree with you 100%!!!! but when i say someone is gonna get hurt.. i meant in a fight or something..
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 10:58 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
If someone beside Frank can set up a match for me I'll be down. Steve, Joel, Chris or Cody. Just give me a couple weeks knotice. I'm not going to keep this thread alive going back and forth. Everyone here that knows me knows I'm a man of my word and if it's arrange I'll be there. I don't need steroids to fuck up a midget.

Damn!... lol!
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 1:00 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:
^ i was looking for you on monday to race but i didnt see u

worked early on that tuesday

not a problem man, maybe next meet cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 1:40 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
If someone beside Frank can set up a match for me I'll be down. Steve, Joel, Chris or Cody. Just give me a couple weeks knotice. I'm not going to keep this thread alive going back and forth. [color=red]Everyone here that knows me knows I'm a man of my word and if it's arrange I'll be there. I don't need steroids to fuck up a midget.

Superpussyman Jerkit lol
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 7:48 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6chris here is what i ordered, it was just dropped off ... do you want to join the fest? lol!
QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 Steroids_Sustanon_Deca_Hgh_Testosterone_Dianabol

I don't care how much deca you take. The only thing your going to gain in one week is 10lb. of water.

And that coming from me. A qualified national level bodybuilding competitor for 8 years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:13 pm

I am not using shit!! I lost 20lbs in 2 and half weeks and most of it was body fat and water and i feel great, Now am going back to the gym to gain 10lbs of muscle that's all. I want to be at 185lbs; the only dietary supplement i will use is a 150 calories Muscle Tech protein along with No2 red; i don't want to go back to 200lbs I felt like shit and my back and knees hurt every morning and now it's all gone. I run three miles 3 days out the week and kick box and wrestle 2days 2hrs since i work 13hrs per day 6 days a week and 8hrs on saturdays, so as you can see it's hard for me to keep up with my daily needs and personal life. Now I'll tell you this, I use to be 125lbs and gained 55lbs in 5 weeks using Decca 25ccs, 25 testosterone and one bucket of 3000 calories of gain wiener protein a week. affraid it's crazy, but i did it. I'll post some pictures later so u guys can see what this shit can do to a human body in weeks.
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:52 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I am not using shit!! I lost 20lbs in 2 and half weeks and most of it was body fat and water and i feel great, Now am going back to the gym to gain 10lbs of muscle that's all. I want to be at 185lbs; the only dietary supplement i will use is a 150 calories Muscle Tech protein along with No2 red; i don't want to go back to 200lbs I felt like shit and my back and knees hurt every morning and now it's all gone. I run three miles 3 days out the week and kick box and wrestle 2days 2hrs since i work 13hrs per day 6 days a week and 8hrs on saturdays, so as you can see it's hard for me to keep up with my daily needs and personal life. Now I'll tell you this, I use to be 125lbs and gained 55lbs in 5 weeks using Decca 25ccs, 25 testosterone and one bucket of 3000 calories of gain wiener protein a week. affraid it's crazy, but i did it. I'll post some pictures later so u guys can see what this shit can do to a human body in weeks.

I hate to break it to you the 20lb you lost in two & half weeks 10lb was water. The 10lb of muscle you think your going to gain is going to be water. Why do you think when ou were 200lbs you felt like shit and your back and knees hurt every morning? Water weight not muscle weight. I know what im talking about. I use to help competitors get ready for bodybuilding competitions and also helped a few pro bodybuilders get there pro card.

As a former bodybuilder the average lean muscle mass I would gain in a year would be 10lbs. And that competiting in shows that are not drug tested.
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 12:31 pm

i would think Frank would be huge.

4'10" at 175 pounds. Words fattest midget status right there.

Lol @ backing down from a fight thinking because a guy weighs more it means anything. It's not a professional fight.

If you don't know how to use his extra weight against him, then obviously you have no idea how to fight.

ps: I'm in your weight class....but I'm over 6 feet tall, so I'm out of your height class
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA   QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUIKENUF vs CRUSHERCOBRA
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next