SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot

Go down 
+19
luke7019
mona_acr
Papa-Smerf69
V6Chris
JP GTR R35
CARLITOEVO
s.e.a.n
b18chatch06
Steedafied
CRUSH
antoanS4
2fastwhitey
2Face
Jspec Mk4
98dsm
srt4
SILVERBEAST
vette
Phantom SRT4
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 3:16 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
Steedafied wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:
a shot of formato...

Only GOD himself can tune an intake only Z06 and make it run that hard. Forget Mr. Formato lol.

what tune... scratch

its a stock Z06

Right...

yes i am right afro
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 3:19 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
Steedafied wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:
a shot of formato...

Only GOD himself can tune an intake only Z06 and make it run that hard. Forget Mr. Formato lol.

what tune... scratch

its a stock Z06

Right...

yes i am right afro

When you replace the motor did they replace the short block or the long block by the warranty?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 3:21 pm

antoanS4 wrote:

When you replace the motor did they replace the short block or the long block by the warranty?

Long block...
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 3:57 pm

y do people still think he has nitrous when he let's u look under the hood for as long as u want and u dont see shit... his car is just runing hard!
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
Professional Street Racer
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 4:35 pm

So when is this race happening scratch
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 6:04 pm

gsr interga wrote:
y do people still think he has nitrous when he let's u look under the hood for as long as u want and u dont see shit... his car is just runing hard!

Have you thought about internal work done to the motor, Maybe the head is done and for sure he has a tune no one need to go to school to know he has internal work done and a tune . We all know tito's car is moving and that tito's has no nitrous , he could have internal work done to his motor?just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 6:10 pm

i dont think u guys understand how hard z06s move with the mods u guys are saying lol
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 6:19 pm

Well, is nothing personal against tito but If he's car has internal work done to it he's just lying to him self which is worse than anything if he is not lying he's car is moving really hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 6:28 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:
gsr interga wrote:

Have you thought about internal work done to the motor, Maybe the head is done and for sure he has a tune no one need to go to school to know he has internal work done and a tune . We all know tito's car is moving and that tito's has no nitrous , he could have internal work done to his motor?just my 2 cents

LOL.if really did that then i would fully build the motor with pistons and rods because the motor would have been apart...i would of been spraying 200 shot, but no money, no play
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 6:44 pm

look im tired of this shit a mi la pinga what you got. dont tell people that your slowveet has only intake but if you realy think that your car is fast im goin 2 show you including all those vett
fans what i really got.
up 2 now my car was on 23psi & 110oct see you on saturday.
and if you guys think that im lying im goin 2 prove it 2 you guys on saturday.
run what you got.
People like you make me faster. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 6:49 pm

if hes gonna turn the boost up to 30psi or something, u might actually want to put some nitrous on the vette tito lol.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 6:49 pm

srt4 wrote:
look im tired of this shit a mi la pinga what you got. dont tell people that your slowveet has only intake but if you realy think that your car is fast im goin 2 show you including all those vett
fans what i really got.
run what you got.

Ferna cogelo suave
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 6:58 pm

vette wrote:
Even though Ferngully was smokin when he thought he beat me, his car is quick.
look matt.ferngully is in your coly & let me know 85-160
or in you want 60-160 your welcome 2 untill then im still your daddy
and if u stil think otherwise then prove it
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 6:59 pm

idn maby that srt4 should run the civc popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 7:04 pm

srt4 wrote:
fans what i really got.
run what you got.

i dont give a fuck what u got. just grow some balls and run me 60-160. its just a stock Z06
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 7:20 pm

^-----dibs on incar vid?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 8:18 pm

How did u blow the motor before were u spraying beofre.
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 8:23 pm

srt4 wrote:
vette wrote:
Even though Ferngully was smokin when he thought he beat me, his car is quick.
look matt.ferngully is in your coly & let me know 85-160
or in you want 60-160 your welcome 2 untill then im still your daddy
and if u stil think otherwise then prove it

So you're fast.. you're willing to run 60-160, you're willing to run 85-160, AND you're my daddy.

But you won't run an 80-160.

Is that right?

- Matt
Back to top Go down
vette

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 8:25 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
How did u blow the motor before were u spraying beofre.

He was.
Back to top Go down
vette

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 9:04 pm

How many countries are we representing on this crazy ass forum?

80-160 tonight? Video. Let's what's up.

80-160 الليلة? بالصوت والصورة. دعنا نرى ماذا بعد.

80-160 今晚?视频。让我们看什么是向上。

80-160 Dnes? Video. LET'S viz co "nahoru.

80-160 vanavond? Video. Verhuur ons zien wat op is.

80-160 ce soir ? Vidéo. Nous permettre de voir quel est en haut.

80-160 heute Abend? Video. Sehen wir, was los ist.

80-160 הערב? וידאו בואו נראה מה העניינים.

80-160 ma este? Video. Legyen a lásd mi össze.

80-160 stasera? Video. Vediamo ciò che è su.

80-160 の今夜? ビデオ. 何が上がっているか見ましょう。

80-160 esta noite? Vídeo. Deixe-nos ver o que é para cima

80-160 сегодня вечером? Видео. Давайте видеть то, что-.

and... ¿80-160 esta noche? Video. Veamos lo que está arriba.

- Matt
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 9:20 pm

you must be bored as shit lol id run you off bottle from a low roll for shits and giggles
Back to top Go down
vette

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 9:49 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
you must be bored as shit lol id run you off bottle from a low roll for shits and giggles

You'd probably get me! lol.
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 9:57 pm

lol its all for fun.... ive always wanted to race a viper to see how it goes. my car made 443whp. im bored so if your down let me know.
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 10:13 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:
gsr interga wrote:

i believe the same
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 10:14 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
JP EVO IX wrote:
gsr interga wrote:

LOL.if really did that then i would fully build the motor with pistons and rods because the motor would have been apart...i would of been spraying 200 shot, but no money, no play
or wen u ahd a chance u put a light cam ported ur heads and did sum tuning left ur manifolds and stock exhaust to keep it quiet and kapeesh ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next