SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot

Go down 
+19
luke7019
mona_acr
Papa-Smerf69
V6Chris
JP GTR R35
CARLITOEVO
s.e.a.n
b18chatch06
Steedafied
CRUSH
antoanS4
2fastwhitey
2Face
Jspec Mk4
98dsm
srt4
SILVERBEAST
vette
Phantom SRT4
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 12:55 am

The vette Dyno'd tonight. the numbers it made, no chance its got motor work done...if soo then it made bad numbers for a h/c/i or built motor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 12:57 am

so what did it put down
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Professional Street Racer
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:00 am

Those that are buying the whole "intake only' thing have either never seen a truly stock or intake only Z06 run, or are simply covering him up. I've seen PLENTY. Tito, we've had this discussion back and forth lol, you're a super cool guy meng, no beef here, and I gotta admit, the first few wins you've had against others claiming you were intake only was believable, but now you're just stretchin it out too far lol. That race against 2face? Come on meng, i'm not trying to put diango out there, but I know his setup and what it makes on high boost. I also know a couple other things that you might not think I know. For you to pull like that on him "intake only"? No chance. Now a 600+hp SRT-4, i'm dying to see the outcome.

I just respect honesty and don't like to feel like someone's pulling my leg. When I get back out there, i'll tell you guys EXACTLY what's done to my car, no shame, no sandbagging. Just racing, real talk.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:01 am

R35 GTR wrote:
so what did it put down

If Tito is willing to say he will say, but I'am not one to give out numbers on a car thats not mine. but rest a sure i shoot it straight, if something is right, its right i will say it and not lie as I've said on the forum plenty of times. That vette did not put down any kind of numbers to show it has motor work.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:03 am

Steedafied wrote:
Those that are buying the whole "intake only' thing have either never seen a truly stock or intake only Z06 run, or are simply covering him up. I've seen PLENTY. Tito, we've had this discussion back and forth lol, you're a super cool guy meng, no beef here, and I gotta admit, the first few wins you've had against others claiming you were intake only was believable, but now you're just stretchin it out too far lol. That race against 2face? Come on meng, i'm not trying to put diango out there, but I know his setup and what it makes on high boost. I also know a couple other things that you might not think I know. For you to pull like that on him "intake only"? No chance. Now a 600+hp SRT-4, i'm dying to see the outcome.

I just respect honesty and don't like to feel like someone's pulling my leg. When I get back out there, i'll tell you guys EXACTLY what's done to my car, no shame, no sandbagging. Just racing, real talk.

he just ran a mid 400whp SRT4 and pulled just a car. none the less the SRT4 moves the fuck out. but that SRT4 makes less power i believe.

Im cool with Fernando and Tito. The race should be interesting, I'd put money down on it as well if anyone is willing

but that vette has no nitrous, or motor work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:03 am

Steedafied wrote:
That race against 2face? Come on meng, i'm not trying to put diango out there, but I know his setup and what it makes on high boost. I also know a couple other things that you might not think I know. For you to pull like that on him "intake only"? No chance. Now a 600+hp SRT-4, i'm dying to see the outcome.

you dont see me asking what he makes, now why the fuck would i tell u what i make? thats the only mod the car has. intake only, give it a rest.

Last edited by Slow Vette on December 29th 2009, 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:05 am

V6Chris wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

he just ran a mid 400whp SRT4 and pulled just a car. none the less the SRT4 moves the fuck out. but that SRT4 makes less power i believe.

Im cool with Fernando and Tito. The race should be interesting, I'd put money down on it as well if anyone is willing

yeah its running just like a Z06 with a intake only is running
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:09 am

Slow Vette wrote:
Steedafied wrote:
That race against 2face? Come on meng, i'm not trying to put diango out there, but I know his setup and what it makes on high boost. I also know a couple other things that you might not think I know. For you to pull like that on him "intake only"? No chance. Now a 600+hp SRT-4, i'm dying to see the outcome.

you dont see me asking what he makes now why the fuck would i tell u what i make? thats the only mod the car has. intake only, give it a rest.

I never asked what you made Tito. scratch But if it bothers you that much, i'll just leave it at that. I'm sure others understood my point already...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:12 am

Slow Vette wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

yeah its running just like a Z06 with a intake only is running

exactly, and running damn good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:13 am

Steedafied wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

you dont see me asking what he makes now why the fuck would i tell u what i make? thats the only mod the car has. intake only, give it a rest.

I never asked what you made Tito. scratch But if it bothers you that much, i'll just leave it at that. I'm sure others understood my point already...

you are still speculating my mods, and i'm telling you what they are..its not my fault you don't believe it. i'm just tired of the bullshit people are making up about my car. of course others will understand as they are in denial just like you
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:15 am

lol man, just for the future, so everyone knows
my car will weight about 1500lbs and make about 1500whp
so that there is no discussions about it. a NRE SBC twin turbo and race gas
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:44 am

I kno wat both cars are makin becouse I seen the vette dyno, ran the vette,n yes Iv even seen ur dyno sheet 2 I'm making 450 break boosting against the vette the lag isn't as bad from the sixy u need that 85 rol to deal with the lag that big boy has,A sixy roll will put u on ur knees, but ur killing urself with 23 pounds n not even seeing the potential of that neon this vette shouldn't even b a race for u cuz I kno ur car is making more power than I am n the vette? I wana c u n Joel run...Thro a bottle in the neon spray n break boost n say fuk u lag I got money says the Srt pulls away from Tito at 130
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:47 am

if the srt4 give the vette a 60 i got my money on the vette
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:55 am

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
I kno wat both cars are makin becouse I seen the vette dyno, ran the vette,n yes Iv even seen ur dyno sheet 2 I'm making 450 break boosting against the vette the lag isn't as bad from the sixy u need that 85 rol to deal with the lag that big boy has,A sixy roll will put u on ur knees, but ur killing urself with 23 pounds n not even seeing the potential of that neon this vette shouldn't even b a race for u cuz I kno ur car is making more power than I am n the vette? I wana c u n Joel run...Thro a bottle in the neon spray n break boost n say fuk u lag I got money says the Srt pulls away from Tito at 130

yeah it should be an easy win for fernandito then. 60-160
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:04 am

Slow Vette wrote:
Papa-Smerf69 wrote:

yeah it should be an easy win for fernandito then. 60-160
popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:12 am

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:

lol...2 tell u the truth i got the vette on this one...i kno what that srt4 makes...and tito ran my homboys srt4 (david) red one...and he was makin 480ish with a clean power ban...n tito was pulling lil by little as they kept racing...

but go0d luck for the both of you's...its goin 2 be a go0d race...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:18 am

money money side bets anyone?
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:19 am

V6Chris wrote:
money money side bets anyone?
20 on the vett
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:20 am

Smurf your car was running hard tonight, Fernando Tito pulled a car on him 60-160 and hes making 450whp so u should be a good race 60-160 with the power your making, id like to see that race.
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:25 am

Slow Vette wrote:
Steedafied wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

you are still speculating my mods, and i'm telling you what they are..its not my fault you don't believe it. i'm just tired of the bullshit people are making up about my car. of course others will understand as they are in denial just like you

If you want to go ahead and tell people you just have an intake that's fine but dont expect people to beleave you... not that you care about people belaving you but people been around the car racing scene for too long and they know what's the deal ... is like a another z06 pulls right next to you and tells you lets run it and they pull you 1.5 cars and then the driver tells you he's stock except for an intake , you'll know hes lying right away but you can't call him a liar. all I know is when people ask me what I have done to my car I'll say just intake and exhaust apparently thats what everyone has.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:29 am

BTW, If I hadnt ridden with Tito a bunch of times in races and didnt know he could drive as good as he can, I woulda shit a brick tonight during the race with papasmurf lol. Drifting on the highway FTW! lol
Back to top Go down
luke7019
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
luke7019

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:11 pm

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:

the white z06 beat you by only 1 car? something is not right because i pulled you a little more than 1 car and that white vette looks like it beats me
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:13 pm

how much power are u putting down luke i forget? close to 400 right? with a much smaller turbo it makes up for that 50whp
Back to top Go down
luke7019
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
luke7019

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:15 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
how much power are u putting down luke i forget? close to 400 right? with a much smaller turbo it makes up for that 50whp

380 whp but that doesnt matter because he would have catched me on top end with 70whp more, we did 60-150ish
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:17 pm

not neccesarily... dont underestimate these little turbos Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next