SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot

Go down 
+19
luke7019
mona_acr
Papa-Smerf69
V6Chris
JP GTR R35
CARLITOEVO
s.e.a.n
b18chatch06
Steedafied
CRUSH
antoanS4
2fastwhitey
2Face
Jspec Mk4
98dsm
srt4
SILVERBEAST
vette
Phantom SRT4
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:19 pm

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
I kno wat both cars are makin becouse I seen the vette dyno, ran the vette,n yes Iv even seen ur dyno sheet 2 I'm making 450 break boosting against the vette the lag isn't as bad from the sixy u need that 85 rol to deal with the lag that big boy has,A sixy roll will put u on ur knees, but ur killing urself with 23 pounds n not even seeing the potential of that neon this vette shouldn't even b a race for u cuz I kno ur car is making more power than I am n the vette? I wana c u n Joel run...Thro a bottle in the neon spray n break boost n say fuk u lag I got money says the Srt pulls away from Tito at 130
I RAN FERNANDITO WITH NO TUNE 3 CAR PULL IF HE RUNS ME NOW IT WILL BE WORSE affraid
Back to top Go down
luke7019
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
luke7019

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:21 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
not neccesarily... dont underestimate these little turbos Wink

since when size dont matter? Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:23 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
I kno wat both cars are makin becouse I seen the vette dyno, ran the vette,n yes Iv even seen ur dyno sheet 2 I'm making 450 break boosting against the vette the lag isn't as bad from the sixy u need that 85 rol to deal with the lag that big boy has,A sixy roll will put u on ur knees, but ur killing urself with 23 pounds n not even seeing the potential of that neon this vette shouldn't even b a race for u cuz I kno ur car is making more power than I am n the vette? I wana c u n Joel run...Thro a bottle in the neon spray n break boost n say fuk u lag I got money says the Srt pulls away from Tito at 130
I RAN FERNANDITO WITH NO TUNE 3 CAR PULL IF HE RUNS ME NOW IT WILL BE WORSE affraid
popcorn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:24 pm

luke7019 wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
not neccesarily... dont underestimate these little turbos Wink

since when size dont matter? Shocked lol!
YOU HAVE A GOOD RUNNING CAR THERE Cool SEEN YOU RUN THE OTHER DAYS. PROPS ON THE SRT4 Cool
Back to top Go down
Stockness
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Stockness

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:24 pm

380 SRT4 r the fast one lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.MyFloridaSRT.com
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:29 pm

Power Band > Peak HP
Back to top Go down
Stockness
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Stockness

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:34 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Power Band > Peak HP

intake> all you got
Back to top Go down
http://www.MyFloridaSRT.com
vette
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:38 pm

Still waiting.
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:38 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
Papa-Smerf69 wrote:

you funy.lol
let my now 85—160
i show you waat ???
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:58 pm

Pastelaso joel??? lol!
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 3:38 pm

what's with all the 85rolls ????? y not 60 65rolls ???????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 3:55 pm

luke7019 wrote:
Papa-Smerf69 wrote:

the white z06 beat you by only 1 car? something is not right because i pulled you a little more than 1 car and that white vette looks like it beats me

i drifted from 60-100.

here is the race, me drifting down 595, 60-160. he got a car out on me and i pulled that back and put a car on him
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
luke7019
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
luke7019

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 4:10 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
luke7019 wrote:
Papa-Smerf69 wrote:

the white z06 beat you by only 1 car? something is not right because i pulled you a little more than 1 car and that white vette looks like it beats me

i drifted from 60-100.

here is the race, me drifting down 595, 60-160. he got a car out on me and i pulled that back and put a car on him

still, i pulled more than that, ask him about our race...and i raced the black porshe and he jumped me and i came back on top (some ppl say i had him by half a car or so) then you ran the black porshe and beat him by 1-2 cars remember?
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 6:36 pm

luke u should run Tito, I think tito will pull you but not by much if ur making 380, similiar to the race with papasmurf.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 6:39 pm

srt4 wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
Papa-Smerf69 wrote:

you funy.lol
let my now 85—160
i show you waat ???
DID I NOT PUT 3 CARS ON YOU TILL 150 THEN YOU MOVED UP A CAR SO I SAID FUCK IT AND THREW 5 GEAR I COULD HAVE HELD 4 GEAR TO 160 BUT CHOSE NOT TOO BECAUSE YOU WERE SO FAR BEHIND. AT THE END I PULLED TO 160 AND LET OFF 2 CARS IN FRONT. 85 TO 160 LOL Jerkit2 60-160 FOR$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOU MAKE THE MOVE
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 6:45 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
Steedafied wrote:
That race against 2face? Come on meng, i'm not trying to put diango out there, but I know his setup and what it makes on high boost. I also know a couple other things that you might not think I know. For you to pull like that on him "intake only"? No chance. Now a 600+hp SRT-4, i'm dying to see the outcome.

you dont see me asking what he makes, now why the fuck would i tell u what i make? thats the only mod the car has. intake only, give it a rest.

So if it only has a intake why are the number a secret?
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 6:47 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
srt4 wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
Papa-Smerf69 wrote:

you funy.lol
let my now 85—160
i show you waat ???
DID I NOT PUT 3 CARS ON YOU TILL 150 THEN YOU MOVED UP A CAR SO I SAID FUCK IT AND THREW 5 GEAR I COULD HAVE HELD 4 GEAR TO 160 BUT CHOSE NOT TOO BECAUSE YOU WERE SO FAR BEHIND. AT THE END I PULLED TO 160 AND LET OFF 2 CARS IN FRONT. 85 TO 160 LOL Jerkit2 60-160 FOR$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOU MAKE THE MOVE
R you ready for 85-160.yes, now, Sk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 6:54 pm

luke7019 wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
luke7019 wrote:
Papa-Smerf69 wrote:

i drifted from 60-100.

still, i pulled more than that, ask him about our race...and i raced the black porshe and he jumped me and i came back on top (some ppl say i had him by half a car or so) then you ran the black porshe and beat him by 1-2 cars remember?

i beat him by 2-3 cars..and did u barely beat that red Z06 by a fender remember? scratch
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 6:56 pm

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
IM READY.
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 7:07 pm

Joel im weating.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 8:51 pm

$100 60-160
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 9:13 pm

200$
85-160
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 9:16 pm

60-160 A ONE HUNDRED MILE RACE. THAT IS A REAL RACE YOU WANT AN 85 RACE MATT IN THE RED VIPER. 60-160 $200
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 9:28 pm

ok here is the only thing my car on pump is only making 415 i made 461 on q16 runing out of fuel causing it to lean out i ran luke n tito on pump both times both racers seen me puting pump in, luke the only thing with our race is i underestiamted ur car becouse we ran the night b4 n i beat u, turned out u realy did have traction issues that night then wen we ran again the next day or so n i had a pasenger weighing in at 275 witch in our case i truely believe made a difference i dont remeber u pulling me more than id say 2 cars? but yes more than the vette did, either way u have the same backhousing as me so u have all the same top end that my car has along with a quiker spooling front, uv switch ur setup n now we can never kno im watching u close to see those numbers so let me kno wat happens n il most likly go the same path, in the end u did beat me thats my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
luke7019
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
luke7019

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 9:59 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
luke7019 wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
luke7019 wrote:
Papa-Smerf69 wrote:

i drifted from 60-100.

i beat him by 2-3 cars..and did u barely beat that red Z06 by a fender remember? scratch

he jumped and i chased Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot   SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SLOWVETTE calling out FERNANDITOSRT4 for #4 Spot
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next