SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out menace evo for ur spot

Go down 
+9
03terminator
s.e.a.n
antoanS4
mona_acr
b18chatch06
Phantom SRT4
menaceEVO
luke7019
Papa-Smerf69
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
menaceEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 7:41 pm

03terminator wrote:
menaceEVO wrote:
ill do 70 to 175
don't mean to rain on your parade but if that race is for the list the most you can ask for is 160
if you didnt kno the evos dash goes to 160 and then more wit 5 more bars past 160 and ive been past that so u tell me who drives and evo dummy an wit my new setup i willl hit that 170 175 u never kno wat a car can do unless u hold the petal.. so dont get slick and susshhhh worry about ur 140 lol
Back to top Go down
menaceEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 7:44 pm

and i forgot to mention i got a new dash gauges that says 180 an my rev limiter is gunna be at 8500 to 9000rpms..
Back to top Go down
menaceEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 7:47 pm

bt leeting everybody kno my race is 40 to 140.. i dnt like goin 5th to much streesss and yes jesse i bein sayin dat cuz i can and im happy about my setup so dnt worry about me check ur self..
Back to top Go down
menaceEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 7:50 pm

antwon u have no excusess we ran 4 times u mist gears or ur fuel cut out its da excusess i dnt wanna hear i won its jus raceing no hard feelings towards u and i even said that was the fastest a4 i seen on the streets jus be happy..
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Professional Street Racer
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 7:51 pm

So like I said how long?
Back to top Go down
menaceEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 7:55 pm

i dont even kno tell you the truth... hopefully they get here next week idk.. wen the 10 days come and i aint ready then u win by default.. thats all i can say
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 8:25 pm

wen he said 70-175 that was directed to me, if that race happend it wouldnt be for his position on the list, just a race. I dont wanna see him blow the car again tho so we wouldnt do that anyways.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 9:07 pm

menaceEVO wrote:
03terminator wrote:
menaceEVO wrote:
ill do 70 to 175
don't mean to rain on your parade but if that race is for the list the most you can ask for is 160
if you didnt kno the evos dash goes to 160 and then more wit 5 more bars past 160 and ive been past that so u tell me who drives and evo dummy an wit my new setup i willl hit that 170 175 u never kno wat a car can do unless u hold the petal.. so dont get slick and susshhhh worry about ur 140 lol
yeah i'm loosing sleep on my car and 140 rolls Rolling Eyes it's not what your car can do or not, butthole, if the other car agrees to said roll so let it be, i was just stating the rules on the top speed on a callout.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 9:09 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
wen he said 70-175 that was directed to me, if that race happend it wouldnt be for his position on the list, just a race. I dont wanna see him blow the car again tho so we wouldnt do that anyways.
aite, show'm what time it is... how much power is the srt making now?
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 9:12 pm

Supra rolls FTW
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 9:19 pm

menaceEVO wrote:
antwon u have no excusess we ran 4 times u mist gears or ur fuel cut out its da excusess i dnt wanna hear i won its jus raceing no hard feelings towards u and i even said that was the fastest a4 i seen on the streets jus be happy..

I didnt miss no gear, and i didnt have any fuel cut the motor was blown
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 9:29 pm

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
Yes I was the car was sloppy wish i got the rematch with the s4

You didnt got my question, when you run the evo, where you making the same ammount of power than when you race me?
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 9:57 pm

Yes I did n yes same power I believe wat evo r u talking about exactly ?
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 9:58 pm

Im talking about menaceEVO
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 10:49 pm

menaceEVO wrote:
bt leeting everybody kno my race is 40 to 140.. i dnt like goin 5th to much streesss and yes jesse i bein sayin dat cuz i can and im happy about my setup so dnt worry about me check ur self..

i said nothing about your setup. check myself? lol dont get gangsta on me
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 12:52 pm

Yea antoan the same
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 1:24 pm

menaceEVO wrote:
if u want my spot any of you wen im dun weelll run for it one race winner takes an i mean takes it i aint gunna bak down.. and im jus waiting on pistions an we can do a 40 roll once im dun cus its gunna be a new car lmfaooo jus wait srtSLOWS..remember its my race. and im not trying to affend anyone both cars are moving its jus not gunna be a race wen im comin out wit 600 plus u feel me..

You already had another callout on Dec.13th that you declined due to your car being down, which is way longer than 15days, AND YOUR STILL WAITING ON YOUR PISTONS!...
menaceEVO wrote:
decline the car is down i need alil bit of time.. i already orderd parts the pistions r taking 2 to 3 weeks.. and then ima have a new toy.. Laughing Dec, 13th

As of now, PapaSmerfSRT4 will take your spot on the KOTS list because we need running cars on the list that will keep the list moving!... Im quite sure with the power that your EVO will be making, it should be pretty easy to retain your spot or even further, once your car gets out of the shop... Good Luck on your build....
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 6:46 pm

thank you steve an it will make it bak on that list... antwon its okay drop it and i aint getting gangsta im sayin wats on my mind.. and for me and phantom dats bullshit talk i aint gunna do 175. bt i will do a 60 to 160 wit there srt4...lol and then i want my race 35 to 140.. and foe everybody hating jus relax and take deep breaths.. my car will be out soon
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 6:53 pm

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
Yea antoan the same

who won
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 10:53 pm

it was pretty even with his smaller turbo geting the jump about half a car up top id come back on him id say it was even but lets just say if he woulda beat me it would b by a fender either way his car is coming back on a different setup n mine was retuned n making better cleaner power so i dont understad the point of the question antoan?
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 11:57 am

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
it was pretty even with his smaller turbo geting the jump about half a car up top id come back on him id say it was even but lets just say if he woulda beat me it would b by a fender either way his car is coming back on a different setup n mine was retuned n making better cleaner power so i dont understad the point of the question antoan?

Im just comparing my car to the evo cause when i ran him my car was blown and ofcourse he beat me,but when i race you i beat you by a few cars, no dissrespect to you or your car i know your car wasent at its full potential, and i would be more than happy to give u a rematch now that your car is runing hard
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 4:51 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
Papa-Smerf69 wrote:

Im just comparing my car to the evo cause when i ran him my car was blown and ofcourse he beat me,but when i race you i beat you by a few cars, no dissrespect to you or your car i know your car wasent at its full potential, and i would be more than happy to give u a rematch now that your car is runing hard
i was in the evo wen he raced ur blue srt 4 and we pulled a car or 2 everytime an he threw 5th gear an u werent catching up
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 5:46 pm

hwdcharger wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:
Papa-Smerf69 wrote:

i was in the evo wen he raced ur blue srt 4 and we pulled a car or 2 everytime an he threw 5th gear an u werent catching up

Dont get what u r saying? i had only race papasmerf once and i beat him, here is the video

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 9:20 pm

not sayen nuthin bout ur car antoan jus stating the fact that i was in the car and menace evo clearly was pulling him even in top end
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 11:10 am

hwdcharger wrote:
not sayen nuthin bout ur car antoan jus stating the fact that i was in the car and menace evo clearly was pulling him even in top end

By how much did the Evo beat the SRT by
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out menace evo for ur spot
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next