SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out menace evo for ur spot

Go down 
+9
03terminator
s.e.a.n
antoanS4
mona_acr
b18chatch06
Phantom SRT4
menaceEVO
luke7019
Papa-Smerf69
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
1sikgti
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
1sikgti

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 11:22 am

I watched the race and it was by a car maybe a car and a half tops with the srt creeping on him. This was on the same tune he raced you antoan and now the car is making more power now then it was then. At that time the srt raced both of these cars it was only putting down around 390 whp.
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
Professional Street Racer
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 11:30 am

1 to 2 cars but wen he let off he had distance then ofcourse the srt-4 flew by bt wen he let go of the gas it was a car to 2 car pull even uptop and their was no video of the race
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 12:36 pm

1sikgti wrote:
I watched the race and it was by a car maybe a car and a half tops with the srt creeping on him. This was on the same tune he raced you antoan and now the car is making more power now then it was then. At that time the srt raced both of these cars it was only putting down around 390 whp.

Hey man dont worry i know that the SRT-4 was on pump gas and boosting 20-22psi, i ran him cause he ask me to, i was just asking to se how would i stand against the Evo, cause when i ran him my motor was blown, its a shame that my motor is blown cause Papasmerf deserves a rematch for been a cool guy
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 1:45 pm

Iv never thrown 5th racing or not my fourth goes to 160 n iv
never attempted to go beyond sry but I raced u both on the same setup n the s4 put douple mabey triple wat the evo did the video was posted n u can look it up so if u wer even let's say 4 cars in front of me u would have still been behind the s4 if it wasn't having problems, honestly ur both coming out harder so this is sad to argue about
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 9:01 pm

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
Iv never thrown 5th racing or not my fourth goes to 160 n iv
never attempted to go beyond sry but I raced u both on the same setup n the s4 put douple mabey triple wat the evo did the video was posted n u can look it up so if u wer even let's say 4 cars in front of me u would have still been behind the s4 if it wasn't having problems, honestly ur both coming out harder so this is sad to argue about

Thanks man, that sucks that my car blew cause it was gonna be a hell of a race with your car on race gas and a better tune affraid
Back to top Go down
menaceEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 10:43 pm

ur right i am coming out harder.. the evo srt4 an s4 are all good races nice cars dat run hard.. the srt is coming out harder and idk about the s4 no word on that..
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 11:24 pm

menaceEVO wrote:
ur right i am coming out harder.. the evo srt4 an s4 are all good races nice cars dat run hard.. the srt is coming out harder and idk about the s4 no word on that..
when u comeing out?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out menace evo for ur spot   Calling out menace evo for ur spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out menace evo for ur spot
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3