SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid

Go down 
+28
DJ996TT
rgsrt4
Nismo350z
Eifelrennen
AlexRz06
03terminator
93hatchy
Mr37r
03eatoncobra
Steedafied
V6Chris
SILVERBEAST
BlackMambaLS3
djdgk
Stockness
mona_acr
dmoevo
rob_srt
all seeing eye
2003styellowsrt
Jspec Mk4
antoanS4
98dsm
BoostAlmighty
Papa-Smerf69
vette
Phantom SRT4
1sikgti
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
1sikgti
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
1sikgti

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid Empty
PostSubject: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 4:40 pm

First race is for list. 2nd to 160
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 4:52 pm

Nice runs
Back to top Go down
vette
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 6:51 pm

Nice runs man. Who's next? Did your car used to be red?

- Matt
Back to top Go down
1sikgti
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
1sikgti

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 7:13 pm

Yeah the car was originally red.
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 7:21 pm

Yes red
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 7:33 pm

Nice, I like blue better than red...

Why'd you paint? Nice car, regardless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 8:22 pm

I am sure carlitos car was not running at its best>> that's why he lost to that blue stroller with turbo...

Carlitos ama get you a set of cp-pistons and rods so you can show to this people that your evo eats neons for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 9:06 pm

neither was my car, i ran everyone on a cracked turbo manifold n blown turbo gasket, im makin at least a 100w less than the evo was n he alrdy weighs less than ur pos cobra, so like i said up the boost n up the shot cuz im on low boost n i havent even flexed my neons dick so tell NASA to get ur space shuttle done so u can show us all how to do this thing
Back to top Go down
BoostAlmighty

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 10:00 pm

lulz in here to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 10:14 pm

Good runs.
Back to top Go down
98dsm
98dsm

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 10:27 pm

good run guys
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 11:31 pm

Good run guys, the SRT is moving nice
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 11:59 pm

nice srt4 moves out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 1:09 am

Was the srt4 running the same when u raced me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 1:22 am

That blue neon owner his getting his head to big cuz he parked carlitos evo>>> shit you are no winner, you aint near fast>>> that blue abortion you drive would never be at the level of my cobra>>> when I come back out you will be the firstone in my list to park so keep getting your head inflated for now.
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 1:26 am

Yeayea come c wat my 38 pounds of lag will do for ur ego
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 1:43 am

I dont need no 38psi all I have for you is a 3.4L Whipple crusher with 26psi and 100shot to go around you 10 times... popcorn you never seen my car running and the last time I ran it I blew up a head gasket racing a 650+vette and it only pulled me 145MPH cuz I couldnt spray after I fucked the head gasket up>> I only race the top of the food chain, you're down below where the no fast cars belong and you will remain there as long as you keep driving that blue poop caca neon. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 1:50 am

K u win I have nothing to say to u after the blue poop caca neon comment
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 2:44 am

BS i was there wen he raced the 650whp vett and he got torn apart the vid is on street fire ,minimum 6+car pull
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 2:53 am

2003styellowsrt wrote:
BS i was there wen he raced the 650whp vett and he got torn apart the vid is on street fire ,minimum 6+car pull
ya but<<< frank let off!! Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down
all seeing eye
all seeing eye

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 4:21 am

that shit will break soon as he step on the peddal
Back to top Go down
rob_srt
rob_srt

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 11:26 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I dont need no 38psi all I have for you is a 3.4L Whipple crusher with 26psi and 100shot to go around you 10 times... popcorn you never seen my car running and the last time I ran it I blew up a head gasket racing a 650+vette and it only pulled me 145MPH cuz I couldnt spray after I fucked the head gasket up>> I only race the top of the food chain, you're down below where the no fast cars belong and you will remain there as long as you keep driving that blue poop caca neon.
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
That blue neon owner his getting his head to big cuz he parked carlitos evo>>> shit you are no winner, you aint near fast>>> that blue abortion you drive would never be at the level of my cobra>>> when I come back out you will be the firstone in my list to park so keep getting your head inflated for now.
?
Back to top Go down
dmoevo
dmoevo

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 12:25 pm

who was the 485hp evo?
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 12:28 pm

idk derik tuned both carlitos evo n the white 1 n told us it was making 485 not sure who the kid was never realy seen um b4
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 12:42 pm

go0d run bro....kar is pullin nice for being hurt alil....kant wait till that shit see's 38lbs of bo0st...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next