SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid

Go down 
+28
DJ996TT
rgsrt4
Nismo350z
Eifelrennen
AlexRz06
03terminator
93hatchy
Mr37r
03eatoncobra
Steedafied
V6Chris
SILVERBEAST
BlackMambaLS3
djdgk
Stockness
mona_acr
dmoevo
rob_srt
all seeing eye
2003styellowsrt
Jspec Mk4
antoanS4
98dsm
BoostAlmighty
Papa-Smerf69
vette
Phantom SRT4
1sikgti
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Drastic.
Drastic.

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 2:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey Draststick>> I saw a Vid of your slowneon Trying to go at it and that box of matches was struggling and begging to get to 140mph with 600hp scratch, my car would hit 140 in a split sec in no time.

Here watch this vid of my old 03 cobra>> you wish your car could accelerate like this... jajaja.

na, that was low 500s...pump tune and everything. race gas/tune its significantly higher. Cool

you got a nice car, but that 2nd gear pull didnt yank any harder than my 2nd, and if so, not by much. w/ race gas and high boost it woulda been a done deal, imo.

when weather clears up out here, i can toss in race gas, put it on kill mode and get on tape what its doing. you're looking at 150hp on top of that, and the car will be 300lb lighter. use your imagination on that one. Wink

im just saying, dont cut mona or any highh hp srt out the picture until you race a legitimate one. sadly 98% of srt owners half ass their car..luckily mona isnt one of them. i just wana see a damn vid race of u 2 at 40-160. Cool
Back to top Go down
Drastic.
Drastic.

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 2:42 pm

mona_acr wrote:
Drastic. wrote:
Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
Nice car n nice choice on the turbo, mona the build u have and some traction u gona wipe ur ass with the cobra we both kno ur car is on another level than mine the weight of franks tank is gona kill um n every1 on here knos this iv stoped writing on this post to calm the drama but it seems some1 hit the bees nest cuz the drama continues

ha thanks man. its an awesome turbo.. 67mm power out of a 35r sized turbo. its fun shit. especially pulling out to 7500-8k. wide powerband. what turbo you have on yours? t67 iirc? dude..turn that shit up to 30 and yank it out to 8k..youll handle 90% of what's on the road if your motor and tranny can handle it.

hope you got a billet shaft tho! lol

yea meng...nice kar sounds lyke its built nice...sucks u guys dont have a main shop in the west...and word the billet shaft...the strap kit...and pin the head...its and almost when u pullin to 8.8k rpms...but im glad that their r other srt4's pushin 1000+psi just lyke me... lol!

you going out to 8.8k! affraid

what rods u got?

and thanks to you, and the other homie with the kind words bout the car.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 4:40 pm

^^Maybe even more lol, and Joel heres the vid of Frank staying right next to your vette....

Back to top Go down
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 5:51 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
TELL ALL YOUR COP BUDDIES THAT SHIT TOO, "BECAUSE WE DONT WANT YOU BEING NO SNITCHER"! affraid
lol! lol! lol! lol! I remember that lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 6:15 pm

it aint new frank is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 6:16 pm

and he cant see a [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 6:17 pm

and all he does when he cant front a man is [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 6:19 pm

in other words frank u suck ass nobody likes u or ur parked cars stop hating on other ppls car !!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 8:22 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
and all he does when he cant front a man is [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sp00lin

Sp00lin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 10:18 pm

threadjacked ive been lingering on this forum for a while, i have met many of u through phantom srt and mona/mr37r, and as my FIRST OFFICIAL POST on this forum, i would like to say that.....

FRANK...U SOUND LIKE A F**KING IDIOT! Jerkit all u do is put these faces on ur posts...just bcuz thats all u do on the internet doesnt mean u should let everyone kno ur business lol...AND I WILL PAY FOR MONAS TIRES TO YANK UR POS!! AND WHEN HE'S DONE YANKING U IN HIS SRT ON THE TRACK AND THE STREET IMa GONNA YANK UR SHYT IN A 1995 2 DOOR POS NEON!!!!!!

all i see u say is, when my car is done i can do bla bla bla...and it WILL BE bla bla bla...stfu and finish ur car n let that shyt talk for it self...i can say all that shyt too. when my motors done and installed i will yank the living shyt outta u....u see what my words just proved....nothing....and before u go and say buy an expensive car to play....i have owned some ask mona lol.....i vote that this faget should get banned until his car is done....

ps-nice forum and hope to see all of u soon threadjacked
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 10:22 pm

Fuckin Tommy lol
Back to top Go down
Sp00lin

Sp00lin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 10:28 pm

lol couldnt resist any longer
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 11:03 pm

pics of your ride? and welcome

Last edited by 03terminator on February 2nd 2010, 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 11:04 pm

Your not the guy with the SRT4 and 1100+rwhp Cobra right?
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 11:06 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Your not the guy with the SRT4 and 1100+rwhp Cobra right?
scratch
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 11:10 pm

He goes by SilverSnakeSVT on the SRT4 Forums, he posted in one of the threads with us. He has a orange blast SRT4 and a 1175whp whipple/twin turbo 04 cobra... Prolly not HellionCobra, I just thought maybe was him cuz he from Central Florida too
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 11:21 pm

dame all these fast cars coming out i got to step up my game Shocked
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 11:24 pm

HellionCobra wrote:
03terminator wrote:
pics of your ride? and welcome

thanks...I will have some pics up soon....so far the car is running a Hellion 61mm kit, a built 4R70W fully built MMR shortblock should be good for 1200whp but haven't cranked the boost up yet lol!
sweet, that shit must pull like a freight train affraid
Back to top Go down
PIS10LES
PIS10LES

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 1:50 pm

gsr interga wrote:
dame all these fast cars coming out i got to step up my game Shocked

x2!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7