SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid

Go down 
+28
DJ996TT
rgsrt4
Nismo350z
Eifelrennen
AlexRz06
03terminator
93hatchy
Mr37r
03eatoncobra
Steedafied
V6Chris
SILVERBEAST
BlackMambaLS3
djdgk
Stockness
mona_acr
dmoevo
rob_srt
all seeing eye
2003styellowsrt
Jspec Mk4
antoanS4
98dsm
BoostAlmighty
Papa-Smerf69
vette
Phantom SRT4
1sikgti
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 2:02 pm

38psi of boost>>jajaja that thing will blow up before it sees 28psi Jerkit
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 2:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
38psi of boost>>jajaja that thing will blow up before it sees 28psi Jerkit

why is that...its built by rage-tek my gewd man....thats why u pay to play...and trust me he paid enough for that motor to handle 38lbs of boost...
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 4:11 pm

2003styellowsrt wrote:
BS i was there wen he raced the 650whp vett and he got torn apart the vid is on street fire ,minimum 6+car pull

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Stockness
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Stockness

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 4:14 pm

Choooooooo choooooo the train
Back to top Go down
http://www.MyFloridaSRT.com
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 5:01 pm

Ya that white evo ive never seen before but derick tuned it and he told us what it made. And papa smerf those where some good runs bro hope I can be camera man again soon, After I practice holding the camera still in yur car lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 5:09 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:
BS i was there wen he raced the 650whp vett and he got torn apart the vid is on street fire ,minimum 6+car pull

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 5:11 pm

dam Frank u got walked on by stock ass vette with a lil boost wow have u seen wat joelz dyno sheet looks like? if he would have realy been tuned n the powerband been evened out he would have doubled those buses he put on u i bet u still dont touch the vette wen NASA is done with ur rocketship
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 5:49 pm

gsr interga wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

JAJA another one of frank abortions getting walked on all over 75 lol that was what a train and that was his 50 roll too oh and on a chevy he had said was blown lol and its still stock...
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 5:50 pm

i think franks car stock run harder then modded ???what u folks think
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 9:00 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
i think franks car stock run harder then modded ???what u folks think

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 10:40 pm

Frank bro why is everything a piece of shit and shit box?
even a fast car is just shitty.
Papa-smerfs car moves out for the power it has and remember the manifold has a crack in it. so the torque and power probably isnt the same. For being mid or low 400s thats fast. especially looking at that run with carlito cause we all know Carlitos car moves out.

plus both carlito and smerf probably run there car more then anyone ive seen.
as the blue srt4 pulls in he's already tagging for another race and usually wins.

not everything is going to be as fast as a certain car.
if we played the same game, then Joel can say your cobra is garbage, Chris can, Albert & Sandor, Randy, 03eaton(Rafa) and the list can go on.

And no offense to you but your car isnt done. and with everything going in its not proven yet the cobra is fast. It MAY BE, but till it runs its just like my car, parked. a used to be and has been. And even if the car comes out and walks every car you say it will, then even then there is no point in saying everyones car is shit. Most of us put everything in our car. I put my blood, swet and heart into and kick my ass for it. Im sure many other do to as well as yourself possibly. for someone to call it a piece of shit that has no idea really, is just wasteful
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 10:25 am

V6chris there is some factors of why my car lost to Joels vette that night and one of them is why my car its in the shop getting built and getting a new supercharger; so 648RWHP 4.6L 8.5'1-cmp 3,650LBS blown head gasket cobra vs 653RWHP 6.2L 10.7'1-cmp full exhaust,longtubes,cam, 3,175LBS procharged c6 vette>> there is a big difference in power to weight ratio and engine displacement going on here. Rolling Eyes So I am not that impressed of the performance of the vette after all.

I really doubt my car was making 648RWHP that night I raced against Joel's vette after my car blew up a gasket and started to pass compression in the middle of the race;!!! but from 50 to 145mph he got a heck of a race and Joel's knows that.

But I hope I don't get no excuses this time when I come back out and smoke some cars out there> !!!oh you are making more power now>>!! Oh well...+ I dont want people asking me for no advantages of no lets do a 60 to 160 >> whoever that wants to race me; they will only get a 40 to 140 or 50 to 150 that's it. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 10:40 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6chris there is some factors of why my car lost to Joels vette that night and one of them is why my car its in the shop getting built and getting a new supercharger; so 648RWHP 4.6L 8.5'1-cmp 3,650LBS blown head gasket cobra vs 653RWHP 6.2L 10.7'1-cmp full exhaust,longtubes,cam, 3,175LBS procharged c6 vette>> there is a big difference in power to weight ratio and engine displacement going on here. Rolling Eyes So I am not that impressed of the performance of the vette after all.

I really doubt my car was making 648RWHP that night I raced against Joel's vette after my car blew up a gasket and started to pass compression in the middle of the race;!!! but from 50 to 145mph he got a heck of a race and Joel's knows that.But I hope I don't get no excuses this time when I come back out and smoke some cars out there> !!!oh you are making more power now>>!! Oh well...+ I dont want people asking me for no advantages of no lets do a 60 to 160 >> whoever that wants to race me; they will only get a 40 to 140 or 50 to 150 that's it. Jerkit

yes he knows he'll pull u a train Cool
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 11:00 am

Hey Frank, who's building your motor?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 12:25 pm

Steedafied wrote:
Hey Frank, who's building your motor?

All my cars they all being built by me and my mechanic>>> we go by the book when building an engine or doing any installation>> piston ring gaping,main and connecting rods Trq specs,cylinder walls clearance for nitrous,turbo,and supercharger heat expansion and extreme conditions .

my 03 old cobra built by us never had any issues 800hp+ sold

my 04 infiniti g35 turbo install and fully built 480RWHP at 14psi sold no issues ever

my 95 supra big turbo install,fuel system,clutch, cam, tune and engine built 533RWHP and 521trq at 17psi no issues except the fucking head done by a local machine shop> fixed and sold with no issues.

my 2001 c5z06 fully stroker kit build,cam,heads, and kenne bell 2.8L supercharger kit> first one done in south Florida 718RWHP and 801 trq built by us>> removed supercharger kit cuz overheating issues caused by the blower, went to 250 shot sold it with no issues and the car still running today locally with the same build.

my 2004 CrusherCobra getting built right now as we speak.

alby's 04 mystic-chrome cobra built by us and still running today by all alby's abusing driving.

Eltico 03 black cobra blown by el tico himself> was built by us and still running nice and strong in the south Florida streets and some other cobras and srt-4s too that we done..

2007 c6z06 built by GM-chevrolegs Blew up in 30 days Jerkit .

so here you go>>

PAREDES AUTO REPAIR AND PERFORMANCE INC for all your engines builds, don't fall in that stupid story that some shops tell you>> that they will get you a good deal cuz at the end of day you will get screw with a sorry ass poor quality engine work and end up with a high balance invoice like a fellow friend of mine did.

So give us a call or go by the shop for all your mechanics issues and mechanic needs.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on January 29th 2010, 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 12:28 pm

Frank thats y the list was created so that scared ass ppl like u have to step up ur game, ur gona b makin 17823474whp so do a 60 to 160 n stop the drama, my car will b waiting on u n i honestly dont care to run ur stang i want bigger fish than that thing, ur 40 to 140 thats a soft ass pussy race made for stock cars, but if u ever want a shot at ne1 on the list good luck geting a 40rol with them n i promise u ill b sitin at least in the top 5 wen im done tuning so if u want a piece of ne1 u gota do ther roll so then wat? like i said head over to SFR baller
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 12:40 pm

trust me your car will blow up when it sees 30psi+ and by the way I have no problem giving you a 50 to 150 roll if you like..

there is no need for me to go any higher than that cuz by the time I am doing 140 I'll be home waiting for you to still to catch up to me.. Stop dreaming papa>> I am not giving you no brake boost time>> when I hit the 3rd honk your hot dogs stroller neon of yours better be ready cuz I'll be gone for my glory.
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 12:56 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
trust me your car will blow up when it sees 30psi+ and by the way I have no problem giving you a 50 to 150 roll if you like..

there is no need for me to go any higher than that cuz by the time I am doing 140 I'll be home waiting for you to still to catch up to me.. Stop dreaming papa>> I am not giving you no brake boost time>> when I hit the 3rd honk your hot dogs stroller neon of yours better be ready cuz I'll be gone for my glory.

why do u think this cars blow up??? confused ....do u kno who nemo foss is...he builds these motors b4 the srt4 kame out...we build these motors riigh frank the tank...and like i said r motors r go0d for 38lbs on race gas....
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 1:06 pm

id pay money to watch that red neon run frank n i promise u frank will never b in front, y are u scared to let some1 breakboost have u had some bad experiences of ppl terorizing that cobra? wont u have like 1000w u should give me my roll let me break boost n give me a car with that much power so y u scared?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 1:09 pm

the day that a neon pulls on my fully built 3.4L whipple crusher nitrous cobra> that will be the day that I will retire from street racing...

And yes I hear Nimo does some good quality builds and tunes>> good for him but there is no neon built by him that will pull on my cobra 40 to 140 or 50 to 150 I got my money on that...

let me know so we can set up a track or a street racing day to do this when I finish with the build of my car.
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 1:14 pm

no jus one that will from 60 to 160 its fine i see ur avoiding these numbers so we dont needa run
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 1:15 pm

hey papa why don't you ask me to disconnect the belt of my supercharger and run you on reverse too>?

Dont you think you're asking for to much>> the best I can do is just to be fair in both ways is to give you a 60 to 150 after I park your ass on my roll... that way I take my glory home with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 1:17 pm

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
id pay money to watch that red neon run frank n i promise u frank will never b in front, y are u scared to let some1 breakboost have u had some bad experiences of ppl terorizing that cobra? wont u have like 1000w u should give me my roll let me break boost n give me a car with that much power so y u scared?

Come on man WithStupid

BS
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 1:25 pm

thats sad, wat a quiffe u cant do 160 in that pos? bro i do 160 in 4th hahaha, my 60 to 160 is one shift start in 3rd thro 4rth done 160
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 1:40 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
the day that a neon pulls on my fully built 3.4L whipple crusher nitrous cobra> that will be the day that I will retire from street racing...

And yes I hear Nimo does some good quality builds and tunes>> good for him but there is no neon built by him that will pull on my cobra 40 to 140 or 50 to 150 I got my money on that...

let me know so we can set up a track or a street racing day to do this when I finish with the build of my car.

let me kno...kause i swear u kan catch this kar at the track....and the street im only runnin pump..and thats about 530ish on 18lbs...but the blue neon on 38lbs will giiv u a run....think about it he beat a 530hp evo with low 400's...now think when he is hittin 700hp...top end monster.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next