SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid

Go down 
+28
DJ996TT
rgsrt4
Nismo350z
Eifelrennen
AlexRz06
03terminator
93hatchy
Mr37r
03eatoncobra
Steedafied
V6Chris
SILVERBEAST
BlackMambaLS3
djdgk
Stockness
mona_acr
dmoevo
rob_srt
all seeing eye
2003styellowsrt
Jspec Mk4
antoanS4
98dsm
BoostAlmighty
Papa-Smerf69
vette
Phantom SRT4
1sikgti
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 11:57 pm

Nismo350z wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
i seen all motor k's make 299 300hp and that shit noting to sleep on and the v6 will walk more then just v8s and some 350z Jerkit

Bring it
wow ur so fast u can look up videos on youtube << ok cool guy now ur fast like frank Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 12:12 am

^^^^ LOL... Chris is Correct tho
Back to top Go down
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 12:26 am

gsr interga wrote:
Nismo350z wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
i seen all motor k's make 299 300hp and that shit noting to sleep on and the v6 will walk more then just v8s and some 350z Jerkit

Bring it
wow ur so fast u can look up videos on youtube << ok cool guy now ur fast like frank Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit

lol! lol! lol! lol! That probably isnt even a 350z motor all it is, is a fiberglass body on a chasis lol
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 12:34 am

djdgk wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
Nismo350z wrote:
gsr interga wrote:

Bring it

lol! lol! lol! lol! That probably isnt even a 350z motor all it is, is a fiberglass body on a chasis lol
lol!
Back to top Go down
Drastic.
Drastic.

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 2:14 am

I'm not even from FL, but figured id join since Phantom_SRT posted on our national forums about legit cars on here..just on here for vids of good stuff.

Cant wait to see mona park that cobra and see the reaction afterwards.. Laughing

srt's can be no joke when done right..

my car on pump w/ slicks and boost by gear and Low boost and LOW timing. somewhere in the 500in that vid. its north of 600s on race gas. stock weight. (nothing special, just showing what i have...a reliable 5-650hp daily driven neon)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

a 900hp cobra depending on gearing would have its hands full w/ mona's srt (seen your car specs/#'s on rage's forum...props man). and with some weight redux on the srt, its easy to get to 2600lb and look stock interior inside..

Power-to-weight ratio:
900hp/3600lb cobra = .25
650hp/2600lb srt = .25 (not sayin mona's srt is 6xxhp or 26xxlb...just using estimates... :) )

w/ a lil higher hp srt than that, i got $10 on mona parking that cobra.

now onto bashing the new guy.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 2:25 am

Lol I was always wondering if that was you when I seen ur name at the bottom of the site
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 2:29 am

i got 150 on the neon :-)
Back to top Go down
Drastic.
Drastic.

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 2:35 am

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Lol I was always wondering if that was you when I seen ur name at the bottom of the site

ahah yepp. im on like 15 diff forums...wherever there are fast cars, im there.
i log on here every day, at 1st to watch out for the TD Evo vids, but since that flopped, im in to watch the drama and hopefully an end result of people racing, and not fighting..

Neutral Laughing
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 3:47 am

Nice car n nice choice on the turbo, mona the build u have and some traction u gona wipe ur ass with the cobra we both kno ur car is on another level than mine the weight of franks tank is gona kill um n every1 on here knos this iv stoped writing on this post to calm the drama but it seems some1 hit the bees nest cuz the drama continues
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 3:51 am

N Honestly WTF who in here doesn't wana c a neon walk on a 900hp mustang I'm sry I'll pay to c that
Back to top Go down
Drastic.
Drastic.

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 3:52 am

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
Nice car n nice choice on the turbo, mona the build u have and some traction u gona wipe ur ass with the cobra we both kno ur car is on another level than mine the weight of franks tank is gona kill um n every1 on here knos this iv stoped writing on this post to calm the drama but it seems some1 hit the bees nest cuz the drama continues

ha thanks man. its an awesome turbo.. 67mm power out of a 35r sized turbo. its fun shit. especially pulling out to 7500-8k. wide powerband. what turbo you have on yours? t67 iirc? dude..turn that shit up to 30 and yank it out to 8k..youll handle 90% of what's on the road if your motor and tranny can handle it.

hope you got a billet shaft tho! lol
Back to top Go down
Drastic.
Drastic.

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 3:53 am

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
N Honestly WTF who in here doesn't wana c a neon walk on a 900hp mustang I'm sry I'll pay to c that

900hp cobra guna get spanked Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 3:53 am

I can imagine I'm on a 67
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 3:59 am

No n I broke an impute shaft alrdy n nemo had me back on the streets
in no time both mine n Mona srts r built by rage tec I'm built but i need more fuel we all thouht 750s n a walbro was hot sht but it turns
out that's not the case n was not enough fuel but with my car onlow
boost it's been hangin in ther
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 4:00 am

Who built ur car dc?
Back to top Go down
Drastic.
Drastic.

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 4:06 am

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
No n I broke an impute shaft alrdy n nemo had me back on the streets
in no time both mine n Mona srts r built by rage tec I'm built but i need more fuel we all thouht 750s n a walbro was hot sht but it turns
out that's not the case n was not enough fuel but with my car onlow
boost it's been hangin in ther

bro...i made my own twin pump kit...for like 180-220$ in materials excluding the 2nd pump...granted its not all flashy blinged out anodized parts, but it does its job...

1 intake 255. 1 external 255 pump in PARALLEL. -6 off both pumps feeds into a Y..then -8 to the rail.
combined w/ 1150cc's...im good for 6-700hp all day and my fuel pump setup can handle 900.

good alternative for you if you dont wana drop crazy amounts of money for a "fuel kit"...if u want more info on it, lmk.

def. drop the 750s man. 750s and a single pump = taxed out at like 480-500hp depending on fuel pressure.

Injector Dynamics has high imp 1000cc injectors that are the TITS if you want a solid injector...i know rage sells some higher flowing injectors, but theyre a flop compared to what FIC and injector dynamics got in terms of quality.

also, if you want more fuel but CHEAP, just run an inline bosch 044 along w/ ur intank 255. thatll handle about 700hp before you need more fuel pump flow, and its cheap..all youd need to buy is the pump and put it inline w/ your fuel line...

Last edited by Drastic. on February 2nd 2010, 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drastic.
Drastic.

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 4:10 am

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
Who built ur car dc?

we dont have any shops out here in cali..so all the tuning and modding basically just done thru my garage..im only 1 out here right now thats "fast" aside from 1-2people (next highest hp srt is like 450 out here). srts on west coast are weak aha..
if u mean who did my block...just had rage's custom 7.2:1 dish pistons sent out to DCR (DCR sponsored me a free pro series race head and machinework on my pistons and rods) and they modified them to a lil bit different spec..
crower rods
calico coated clevite bearings
strap kit
then took it to a local machine shop and had them clearance all my bearings to my spec and just assembled it w/ the help of a bud.
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 9:29 am

I like imports and SRT4s, but like v6chris said there is no replacement for displacement.
Thats why you dont see any 4 or 6 cyl cars runnning a drag radial class, 10.5 outlaw or street car nationals.
In the end any car could be fast, for me i like budget builds and reliable setups, on my cobra I spent less than 10k (including labor), went 6.4s on nitrous and 6.8s on blower and over 100passes and NEVER broke down, i think thats an accomplishment. Full interior car, AC, PS 460rwhp blower, 589rwhp nitrous scratch
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 9:42 am

Nice car, Drastic. Good info too.

- Matt
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 10:36 am

Yea interesting n those internals r serious, car sounds big daddy for sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 1:04 pm

Hey Draststick>> I saw a Vid of your slowneon Trying to go at it and that box of matches was struggling and begging to get to 140mph with 600hp scratch, my car would hit 140 in a split sec in no time.

Here watch this vid of my old 03 cobra>> you wish your car could accelerate like this... jajaja.

Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 1:22 pm

Drastic. wrote:
Papa-Smerf69 wrote:

ha thanks man. its an awesome turbo.. 67mm power out of a 35r sized turbo. its fun shit. especially pulling out to 7500-8k. wide powerband. what turbo you have on yours? t67 iirc? dude..turn that shit up to 30 and yank it out to 8k..youll handle 90% of what's on the road if your motor and tranny can handle it.

hope you got a billet shaft tho! lol

yea meng...nice kar sounds lyke its built nice...sucks u guys dont have a main shop in the west...and word the billet shaft...the strap kit...and pin the head...its and almost when u pullin to 8.8k rpms...but im glad that their r other srt4's pushin 1000+psi just lyke me... lol!
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 1:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey Draststick>> I saw a Vid of your slowneon Trying to go at it and that box of matches was struggling and begging to get to 140mph with 600hp scratch, my car would hit 140 in a split sec in no time.

Here watch this vid of my old 03 cobra>> you wish your car could accelerate like this... jajaja.

thats a cute kar...but bro u didnt get passed 100mph...and plus take a ride in a 400hp srt4...thats built riight....i bet u kant hold the camera and drive at the same time...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 1:40 pm

mona_acr wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

thats a cute kar...but bro u didnt get passed 100mph...and plus take a ride in a 400hp srt4...thats built riight....i bet u kant hold the camera and drive at the same time...lol

Yea I didn't pass 100mph cuz traffic conditions >> just being save you get me afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 1:48 pm

Slowneon vs my 03 cobra acceleration vids

that second gear 40 roll of that neon took to long to hit 100mph that neon with 600hp Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid   PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PapaSmurf vs Carlito Vid
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next