SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING

Go down 
+33
1sikgti
vette
LthlGT500
victory2k8z
MiamiVR6T/CHRIS BOYFRIEND
XtremeEG
xtremejimmy
DJNMS3
03terminator
DJ996TT
Steedafied
s.e.a.n
Yunior04GT
SILVERBEAST
Jspec Mk4
ruddysentra
1JZ Gone_Wild
rgsrt4
98dsm
dmoevo
Vic8709
V6Chris
rob_srt
slickv8
djdgk
Boostedg35
Phantom SRT4
livemustang13
PIS10LES
deviant1
AlexRz06
GIO-305
CRUSH
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vic8709
Vic8709

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-01-14

NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 6:24 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
The spot is not any further than Sunoco if u guys take the right roads....

DUDE and I don't like driving all the way to sunoco either...lol that shit is a 30 min drive.. Plus this other place is way farther for me..
Back to top Go down
XtremeEG
XtremeEG

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 6:25 pm

Might be coming from Naples tonight, pm me location please.
Back to top Go down
xtremejimmy
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
xtremejimmy

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 6:27 pm

hey vic, i know a few people down here with decently quick cars. i'll talk to them today and see if we set up our own thing. The only meets I know of locally are some mickey mouse stuff with a bunch of 16 second cars. If we setup our own thing with real cars that is low key it will be much better. besides, cops usually break up the local meets here cause of all the ricers peeling out and doing donuts and bassing. they never really mess with the cars we roll with too much. i.e.-vettes, porshes, m coupes, gt500's, etc..
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 6:37 pm

coming from where ur saying, its a LITTLE bit further, but it would take less time to get there due to the roads u would be taking.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 6:49 pm

its not far ppl its about 10min from sunoco
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Vic8709
Vic8709

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 6:52 pm

xtremejimmy wrote:
hey vic, i know a few people down here with decently quick cars. i'll talk to them today and see if we set up our own thing. The only meets I know of locally are some mickey mouse stuff with a bunch of 16 second cars. If we setup our own thing with real cars that is low key it will be much better. besides, cops usually break up the local meets here cause of all the ricers peeling out and doing donuts and bassing. they never really mess with the cars we roll with too much. i.e.-vettes, porshes, m coupes, gt500's, etc..

Bro sounds good.. Thats exactly what I'm looking for.. Let me know..
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 7:38 pm

Chris Green and his black Porsche 996 will be out there. Who is going to be out there that is down to run a 600-700hp Porsche?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 7:58 pm

MiamiVR6T wrote:
Chris Green and his black Porsche 996 will be out there. Who is going to be out there that is down to run a 600-700hp Porsche?

i thought you were finally gone
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 8:03 pm

Well I'm in Hialeah if anyone is near me we can meet.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 8:15 pm

XtremeEG wrote:
Might be coming from Naples tonight, pm me location please.

PM sent...
Back to top Go down
DJ996TT
DJ996TT

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 8:22 pm

Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING
by MiamiVR6T Today at 7:38 pm
Chris Green and his black Porsche 996 will be out there. Who is going to be out there that is down to run a 600-700hp Porsche....

Next week....if everything turns out well.....lets try them out....maybe if i get raped terribly....ill go with his idea...n switch to smaller tubos n E_85....
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 1:15 am

Great turnout tonight guys,and lots of racing....

RECAP OF TONIGHTS RACES
:

Z51JOEL vs Good&Tight- "65-160mph"(FOR THE #1 SPOT), very close race but Joel took him up top by 2+ cars....

Titto vs HUMPTY- "60-160mph" (FOR THE #6 SPOT), congrats to Humpty on his new #6spot, he pulled Titto 3cars to 160mph!...

AlexZ06 vs GIO305- "40-140mph" (FOR THE #9 SPOT), congrats to GIO-305 on his new #9spot, he pulled 3cars to 140mph!...

V6CHRIS vs djdgk- "DIG LIST", (FOR THE #7 SPOT ON THE DIG LIST), V6CHRIS pulled 4+cars!...

Can't remember all the runs of the night, but these runs were most important to remember because it was for the list.... I will go ahead and make the changes to the KOTS list immediately!....
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 2:15 am

MiamiVR6T wrote:

VR6 Chris green???? That guy still rolling around haven't seen him in years
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 2:30 am

Good fucking turnout too...as long as we keep everything on the D/L and follow all the guidelines I can see it lasting for a long time....alot of good runs tonight
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 2:42 am

LthlGT500 wrote:
Good fucking turnout too...as long as we keep everything on the D/L and follow all the guidelines I can see it lasting for a long time....alot of good runs tonight
x10.. now we got to see were to meet satdaynight Sk NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 171405 Sk NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 171405
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 2:47 am

Awesome night, great runs. Otis that BMW is serious!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 8:08 am

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Awesome night, great runs. Otis that BMW is serious!
Thanks,It's alright for what it is Laughing

LthlGT500 wrote:
+1 Last night was great, we got our runs in right away and dipped out. This is how it should be.
cheers
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 9:48 am

Nice runs.
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 10:30 am

Damn. Sounds like last night was poppin'. Where the vids at?
Back to top Go down
Vic8709
Vic8709

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 10:37 am

Steedafied wrote:

Yeah there should be a bunch of vids.. Just wait for people to post them.. It was a good night just kinda far for me..lol
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 11:32 am

Vic8709 wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

Yeah there should be a bunch of vids.. Just wait for people to post them.. It was a good night just kinda far for me..lol

Thats what held me back from going out there. I'll try to make it out there next week. Did you run anyone?
Back to top Go down
Vic8709
Vic8709

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 11:38 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
Vic8709 wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

Thats what held me back from going out there. I'll try to make it out there next week. Did you run anyone?

I ran tito on the way back to the spot.. He pulled 2-3 cars in 5th i think.. rich has the video.. I'm waiting for him to put it on youtube so i can see it again.
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 12:44 pm

V6Chris wrote:

Why do you even talk?
Back to top Go down
DJ996TT
DJ996TT

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 12:58 pm

MiamiVR6T wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Why do you even talk?

Lmao.....Palitrokeeeeee............ lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 1:05 pm

Thank you everyone for coming out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING   NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW SPOT WED NIGHT FIRST MEETING
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next