SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Crushcobra !!!

Go down 
+14
Phantom SRT4
miamimagic
kachup
TonyTurbo
infamous-speed
MRxSLAYx
305Taco
V6Chris
Jroc
CRUSH
xtremejimmy
GIO-305
hwdcharger
2fastwhitey
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Calling out Crushcobra !!! Empty
PostSubject: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 9:32 pm

wanna run a bolt-on and tune porsche ???
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
Professional Street Racer
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 11:13 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
GIO-305
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 11:31 pm

2fastwhitey wrote:

Is Humpty going to come out again? You guys got lost for a bit.
Back to top Go down
xtremejimmy
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
xtremejimmy

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 11:50 pm

what porshe is this? Humptys? Id run a porshe if its not too far from me. If its humpty we already ran.
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 12:21 am

lol yeah guys its humpty's porsche and gio idk meng we havent really been lost we've been going to best buy every monday for like the past ... 2 weeks ? lol
and jimmy ur the tall guy we raced a week ago ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 12:21 pm

2fastwhitey wrote:

40 to 140 Nothing else... what are the mods of that Porsche? is it 911 or 997?

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 12:45 pm

popcorn PASTELASO
Back to top Go down
Jroc
Jroc

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 3:20 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
2fastwhitey wrote:

I think you mean a 996 or 997.

All carreras/turbos are the 911 model.
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 4:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
2fastwhitey wrote:

40to 140 it is and its a 997 with bolt ons and a tune
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 8:12 pm

2fastwhitey wrote:
lol yeah guys its humpty's porsche and gio idk meng we havent really been lost we've been going to best buy every monday for like the past ... 2 weeks ? lol
and jimmy ur the tall guy we raced a week ago ???

Well I haven't been to the Best like two months now. But what I meant was here on the forum when Humpty was on the SK list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 8:40 pm

any videos of that mysterious Porsche making a pass or doing any racing by any chance that anyone knows of>?

Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 9:26 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
any videos of that mysterious Porsche making a pass or doing any racing by any chance that anyone knows of>?

i dnt think its very mysterious, just ask around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 9:37 pm

videos please!!! popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 9:49 pm

lol frank dont bench race the porsche bro
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 9:51 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
videos please!!! popcorn
no one has videos of the car! we got pictures if u wanna see them
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 9:53 pm

Is this going down tonight or tomorrow night?
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 10:06 pm

if it goes down
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 9:46 am

finally found a video of the 997

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

fast enough ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 10:05 am

2fastwhitey wrote:
finally found a video of the 997

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

fast enough ?

You can run, But you Can't Hide My friend...

How about this video. I am not impressed.
Also it has upgraded turbos> not just Bolt-ons like you said It has... bukkae
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 10:29 am

Frank an upgraded turbo is a Bolt-On lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 10:45 am

He said intake exhaust and tune only!!! CJ' If the inter-cooler piping, turbo manifolds were modified, then Its not just bolt-ons... Bolt-ons on a stock car, its anything you add to it without having to modify parts or anything on the vehicle to make it fit into It.. scratch But I might be wrong on thisone... lol

03/04 Cobra engines already come fully built with Manley rods and forged pistons and forged crank From factory, lol, that makes my car not to be a bolt-ons production If I add a bigger supercharger to it I think CJ..scratch

lol!
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 11:40 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
He said intake exhaust and tune only!!! CJ' If the inter-cooler piping, turbo manifolds were modified, then Its not just bolt-ons... Bolt-ons on a stock car, its anything you add to it without having to modify parts or anything on the vehicle to make it fit into It.. scratch But I might be wrong on thisone... lol

03/04 Cobra engines already come fully built with Manley rods and forged pistons and forged crank From factory, lol, that makes my car not to be a bolt-ons production If I add a bigger supercharger to it I think CJ..scratch

lol!
lmfao if ur not impressed then we can see tonight how ur car matches up with ours, and who in the world told u that it has upgraded turbos ??? get ur info straight, and since when is manifold not a bolt on ???? wat if i do mufflers on my mustang its considered a bolt on but if i do headers on it im considered beyond bolt on ??? fully built ??? idk why ur complaining u have a fully built cobra and u dnt wanna race my 50 year old uncles car that has a tune, intake, full exhaust, wat are u scared or sumthing u make more power than he does why not prove something ???
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 11:45 am

let me know if ur gna go out tonight to the spot, we will be there waiting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 11:48 am

2fastwhitey wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!
lmfao if ur not impressed then we can see tonight how ur car matches up with ours, and who in the world told u that it has upgraded turbos ??? get ur info straight, and since when is manifold not a bolt on ???? wat if i do mufflers on my mustang its considered a bolt on but if i do headers on it im considered beyond bolt on ??? fully built ??? idk why ur complaining u have a fully built cobra and u dnt wanna race my 50 year old uncles car that has a tune, intake, full exhaust, wat are u scared or sumthing u make more power than he does why not prove something ???

BS

I am not scared of you or anyones car buddy... Bring that cantinflora Out.. see you tonight...
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 1:12 pm

popcorn popcorn popcorn I'LL RACE THE WINNER lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Crushcobra !!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next