SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Crushcobra !!!

Go down 
+14
Phantom SRT4
miamimagic
kachup
TonyTurbo
infamous-speed
MRxSLAYx
305Taco
V6Chris
Jroc
CRUSH
xtremejimmy
GIO-305
hwdcharger
2fastwhitey
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 3:00 pm

were gna meet at speed shop towards the beginning of the night then rolling out u pick the spot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 3:32 am

WOW I dont know what was the point of me racing you guys,, stock cobra vs stock 900AWDHP 997...

good run anyways, you guys need to set something up with Albert's S2,000 after pulling 4+ cars on me; with just a flash tune intake and exhaust... Rolling Eyes

scratch I am going to stay thinking about this race for the next couple years, How In the hell an intake, tune and exhaust 997 pulled my 700+RWHP and 700+Torque Cobra 4+ cars 40 to 140MPH..?

Isn't that a fucking crazy hard shit to believe>? scratch oh well, you win some you lose some.
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 3:40 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
WOW I dont know what was the point of me racing you guys,, stock cobra vs stock 900AWDHP 997...

good run anyways, you guys need to set something up with Albert's S2,000 after pulling 4+ cars on me; with just a flash tune intake and exhaust... Rolling Eyes

scratch I am going to stay thinking about this race for the next couple years, How In the hell an intake, tune and exhaust 997 pulled my 700+RWHP and 700+Torque Cobra 4+ cars 40 to 140MPH..?

Isn't that a fucking crazy hard shit to believe>? scratch
well believe watever u wanna believe but its just a $100,000 car like u said, pero no man ur car runs hard u gave z51 a hell of a run and as of us racing the s2000 we doubt we have any competition for it, thats a full blown race car and on top of that we only race when we get bored of racing eachother lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 3:49 am

lol I meant the yellow S2000, not the redone... but yea, I gave Joel hell Tonight... I being ready for the past 2 months and finally tonight It happened... I came home victorious except for the big headache you guys gave me tonight with that stock 997 lol.

I ran Joel couple more times going back home lol, He couldnt get enough lol, we did a 50 roll 3 times after we did that 60 to 160 run. CrusherCobra (4) tonight and z51Joel (0) Joel dont get mad at me now lol, I being mad at you for the past year and half, and tonight am over It . lol! good runs again regardless of who won.

Till next time.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 29th 2010, 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 3:51 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol I meant the yellow S2000, not the redone... but yea, I gave Joel hell Tonight... I being ready for the past 2 months and finally tonight It happened... I came home victorious except for the big headache you guys gave me tonight with that stock 997 lol.

I ran Joel couple more times going back home lol, He couldnt get enough lol, we did a 50 roll 3 times after we did that 60 to 160 run. cobra (4) tonight z51Joel(0) Joel dont get mad at me now lol, I being mad at you for the past year and half.. lol! good runs again, regardless of who won.

Till next time.
lol yea im talking about the yellow one too that car is fast, porsche dnt run with bikes, and damn joel must be furious
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 5:28 am

DAmn.. he went down 0-4 tonight... That sux..
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 11:13 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I ran Joel couple more times going back home lol, He couldnt get enough lol, we did a 50 roll 3 times after we did that 60 to 160 run. CrusherCobra (4) tonight and z51Joel (0) Joel dont get mad at me now lol, I being mad at you for the past year and half, and tonight am over It . lol! good runs again regardless of who won.

Till next time.
YOU KEEP LETTING OFF AT 130 WHAT HAPPENED TOP END. CHECK YOUR SPEED GUAGE BECAUSE MY CAR WILL REV TO 7000 AND WILL DO 160 IN 4TH GEAR AND AT 5500 IN 4TH I WAS PASSING YOU NO EXCUSSES GOOD RUN LET ME GET MY SHIT DIALED IN WITH THE METH AND WE WILL DO IT AGAIN GPS IN BOTH CARS Cool
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
Professional Street Racer
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 11:29 am

In for vids
Back to top Go down
Jroc
Jroc

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 1:09 pm

997s suprise me more and more everyday.
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 2:33 pm

i got the vid its a camera phone vid but its good enough, u get the point,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 2:59 pm

Yea but the porche is 100+ price tag car you have to expect that..frank cobra is a bad ass car..Joel car is also bad ass but I would not compare it to the porche do..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 3:22 pm

Wow that was the longest race ever my car has ran In 3rd gear to 130MPH Shocked I shifted twice I think scratch lol

lol I didnt know my car did 130MPH In 5th gear, Last time I checked my 3rd gear is 135mph / 4th is 152MPH and 5th is 170MPH+ at 7200RPMS with a 26" tall Tire. Rolling Eyes but cool beans with me. anyways My car its parked regardless of how much power it makes, and regardless of how many races I win agaist already proven fast cars. Cool

Zack fix your car so I can race you too, and my car possibly win the race, so that way you can say I let off at 90MPH in a 40 to 140 race.. JK I know you wouldn't say shit.. lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 29th 2010, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jroc
Jroc

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 3:27 pm

kachup wrote:
Yea but the porche is 100+ price tag car you have to expect that..frank cobra is a bad ass car..Joel car is also bad ass but I would not compare it to the porche do..

Thats like saying you cant compare a fox to a cobra. Because you could get one for 5k and the other for 25k.

Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 3:32 pm

y do u guys keep bringin up the prices of a car...regardless of how much the car cost a race is a race...whenever a 100k car beats a 20k car its like "oh what do u expect, the car cost 100k it's suppose to win and blah blah" and, say for instance, a 5k civic beats a twin turbo lambo its "oh, at the end of the day im driving a lambo n ur in a POS civic"...i just dnt understand...regardless of how much a car cost it's all in the setup (power, suspension, tires, traction, weight)...

good runs from everyone who ran last night and props to west palm for coming dwn...

Joel, next time u run Frank, like u said, MAKE SURE there is a gps in both cars...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 3:33 pm

2fastwhitey wrote:

we all can see that I got jumped on that race, and I chased it, but winning its winning. Lets try again that same race next saturday night MR: Cool

Lets have a rematch.
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 3:56 pm

Punisher Porsche Vs Crusher Cobra. Sounds Like a sick comic book in the making lol. awesome runs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 4:08 pm

Homie; No hate brotha!!! but civic's always got some drama going on, and thats why people dont like racing them as much, Its either to much power,to light weight or some hooking issue all the time going on. Neutral

civics Like Ryan's belong to the track's my friends. And one more thing, when the heavy tank beats the light weight high powered car>> In Its on game; all the excuses start to emerge on the surface of the earth. but Its all ok with everyone for the heavy tank to lose to it right scratch Why? cuz Its a ford?

Shit I am going to take my car to 850+RWHP and lets play with the big boys now. It takes an AWD making 200+HP more than my car >> $160,000 Dollar+ car to come Into my world to beat my car>? lol wow what an accomplishment. nicethread

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 29th 2010, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 4:11 pm

Jroc wrote:
kachup wrote:

Thats like saying you cant compare a fox to a cobra. Because you could get one for 5k and the other for 25k.

amen, thats the way i look at it, i have a fox body coupe and payed dirt cheap for it and the other night i walkd on a gt500 with mods sooo that sayin doesnt count, a wise man once told me "con dinero tu puedes acer una cafetera caminar" sooo i dnt think the price of the car has to do with much
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 4:12 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
2fastwhitey wrote:

we all can see that I got jumped on that race, and I chased it, but winning its winning. Lets try again that same race next saturday night MR: Cool

Lets have a rematch.
if u turn up the speakers on ur computer u can clearly hear ur car come into power alot sooner than the porsche
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 4:16 pm

First time I see a 997 bogging down like that from the dig with Stock Turbos and bolt ons>> lol... I think that Porsche has recall to be checked on.. lol!

last night that 997 had nothing for the old low budget eclipse from a dig,, just like my car had nothing for the 997 from that 40 roll right. Very Happy

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 29th 2010, 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 4:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Homie; No hate brotha!!! but civic's always got some drama going on, and thats why people dont like racing them as much, Its either to much power,to light weight or some hooking issue all the time going on. Neutral

civics Like Ryan's belong to the track's my friends. And one more thing, when the heavy tank beats the light weight high powered car>> In Its on game; all the excuses start to emerge on the surface of the earth. but Its all ok with everyone for the heavy tank to lose to it right scratch Why? cuz Its a ford?

Shit I am going to take my car to 850+RWHP and lets play with the big boys now. It takes a $160,000 Dollar+ car to come Into my world to beat my car>? lol wow what an accomplishment. nicethread

lol @ too much power...i used the civic as an example cause its the most common shit box...as for ryan's car it's a street car thats y he runs the "true street" class at the track...ur car moves when it's 100% but whenever u lose it's never "good runs, ur car is faster and i just gotta come back harder"...it's always, "my car is heavier" "u make more power" "ur car is lighter" "ur car cost more" etc etc etc

when r@mon comes back out i will set up a race between you guys...i dnt wanna hear no excuses either...it's a shitbox NISSAN not a honda so no drama
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 4:21 pm

lol ok... Laughing no prob..
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 4:24 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
First time I see a 997 bogging down like that from the dig with Stock Turbos and bolt ons>> lol... I think that Porsche has recall to be checked on.. lol!

last night that 997 had nothing for the old low budget eclipse,, just like my car had nothing for the 997 from that 40 roll right. Very Happy
well theres this thing called "turbo lag" believe it or not many turbo cars have that for example srt4, pos turbo hondas, turbo cobras, turbo porsches, diesel trucks,even metro dade buses have turbo lag, and when u own a $200,000 car like u said parts for it are expensive like an axle or a tranny so that leads to the driver not wanting to be too aggressive out of the hole with the car, but if they wanna run we can make it happen some time, but like u said its just a $200,000 car but the way we look at it is that our intake tune and exhaust porsche just walkd on ur fully built cobra
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 4:34 pm

lol you meant my 390hp stock Cobra right>? lol! Bring it back out next saturday. lets try that same run again...

I didnt ask you guys to give me another run, Cuz I was out for Joel's vette not for you guys, but I am willing to give It another run, I promise you that It will be a hell of a different race. Cool

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 29th 2010, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 4:38 pm

idk much about porsches since ill prolly never afford one, but all stock turbo cars ive driven really dont "lag"... I know technically any turbo has lag, but its not noticable at all on the stock turbo cars ive driven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Crushcobra !!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next