SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Crushcobra !!!

Go down 
+14
Phantom SRT4
miamimagic
kachup
TonyTurbo
infamous-speed
MRxSLAYx
305Taco
V6Chris
Jroc
CRUSH
xtremejimmy
GIO-305
hwdcharger
2fastwhitey
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 4:41 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
idk much about porsches since ill prolly never afford one, but all stock turbo cars ive driven really dont "lag"...

dame!!! lol!

X10..

I owned more than 6 turbo cars, and they only start to lag the moment I intalled that big turbo or those Bigger turbos.. shit are we back in kindergarten>?

lol!
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 4:48 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol you meant my 390hp stock Cobra right>? lol! Bring it back out next saturday. lets try that same run again...

I didnt ask you guys to give me another run, Cuz I was out for Joel's vette not for you guys, but I am willing to give It another run, I promise you that It will be a hell of a different race. Cool
lol wat do u need a rerun for ???? it took u half an hour to cool down ur car then it took u another 20 mins to warm up ur bottle and then another 40 mins to tune ur car parked on the side of the road do u really think if u made any other changes to the car its gna run better, oh and lets not forget that ur car was on race gas and it was stripped except for all those cables laying in ur trunk, sooo wat else is there to do ???? drop a motor worth building in that car ???? somewhere along the lines of a pushrod motor???? its funny how while u were there tuning ur car and all we were idling in the car with the a/c on and we drove all the way from sw bird road on normal 93oct a/c kicking jamming to music sooo when u really get ur car dialed in u let us know
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 4:53 pm

2fastwhitey wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
First time I see a 997 bogging down like that from the dig with Stock Turbos and bolt ons>> lol... I think that Porsche has recall to be checked on.. lol!

last night that 997 had nothing for the old low budget eclipse,, just like my car had nothing for the 997 from that 40 roll right. Very Happy
well theres this thing called "turbo lag" believe it or not many turbo cars have that for example srt4, pos turbo hondas, turbo cobras, turbo porsches, diesel trucks,even metro dade buses have turbo lag, and when u own a $200,000 car like u said parts for it are expensive like an axle or a tranny so that leads to the driver not wanting to be too aggressive out of the hole with the car, but if they wanna run we can make it happen some time, but like u said its just a $200,000 car but the way we look at it is that our intake tune and exhaust porsche just walkd on ur fully built cobra

so why did the owner of the porsche wanna run shane for 1k and not $100 heads up?? sounds like he got money to blow if u ask me...just saying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 5:03 pm

Now you are just talking BS buddy... thats why I didnt want to race you guys, cuz the shit talking never ends... I didnt even give my car 100% on that race nor I sprayed my car with that little 50shot I got to cool off my blower In top end... Not to say that the Porsche left on the second honk, but its does not matter anyways at this point of the game. Its not like I lost a leg or an eye or $200,000 dollars on that race. lol>> So there for I dont care.. keep your non statement win champ.

I am not going to sit In here all day, and argue with you guys, just let me know when you wanna Redo that same race> or we can make it a 5o to 150 instead.. let me know>> CrusherCobra Its ready for next saturday night lol, are you scared of $20k car now>? Laughing
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 5:07 pm

kachup wrote:
Yea but the porche is 100+ price tag car you have to expect that..frank cobra is a bad ass car..Joel car is also bad ass but I would not compare it to the porche do..
That has nothing to do with the Porsche winning last night...

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Shit I am going to take my car to 850+RWHP and lets play with the big boys now. It takes an AWD making 200+HP more than my car >> $160,000 Dollar+ car to come Into my world to beat my car>? lol wow what an accomplishment. nicethread
Damn...., where did you find out the Porsche made 900+hp?...

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Last night that 997 had nothing for the old low budget eclipse from a dig,, just like my car had nothing for the 997 from that 40 roll right. Very Happy
Frank, you may NOT find that many people that "will have something for that old low budget Eclipse"... Which is the true reason why hes still holding down that #1spot on the dig list...
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 5:08 pm

miamimagic wrote:
2fastwhitey wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
First time I see a 997 bogging down like that from the dig with Stock Turbos and bolt ons>> lol... I think that Porsche has recall to be checked on.. lol!

last night that 997 had nothing for the old low budget eclipse,, just like my car had nothing for the 997 from that 40 roll right. Very Happy
well theres this thing called "turbo lag" believe it or not many turbo cars have that for example srt4, pos turbo hondas, turbo cobras, turbo porsches, diesel trucks,even metro dade buses have turbo lag, and when u own a $200,000 car like u said parts for it are expensive like an axle or a tranny so that leads to the driver not wanting to be too aggressive out of the hole with the car, but if they wanna run we can make it happen some time, but like u said its just a $200,000 car but the way we look at it is that our intake tune and exhaust porsche just walkd on ur fully built cobra

so why did the owner of the porsche wanna run shane for 1k and not $100 heads up?? sounds like he got money to blow if u ask me...just saying
from a roll
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 5:12 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Now you are just talking BS buddy... thats why I didnt want to race you guys, cuz the shit talking never ends... I didnt even give my car 100% on that race nor I sprayed my car with that little 50shot I got to cool off my blower In top end... Not to say that the Porsche left on the second honk, but its does not matter anyways at this point of the game. Its not like I lost a leg or an eye or $200,000 dollars on that race. lol>> So there for I dont care.. keep your non statement win champ.

I am not going to sit In here all day, and argue with you guys, just let me know when you wanna Redo that same race> or we can make it a 5o to 150 instead.. let me know>> CrusherCobra Its ready for next saturday night lol, are you scared of $20k car now>? Laughing
lol right, i totally forgot that when u go to race u dnt give ur car 100% u rather get yanked by 10 cars ofcourse, ayyy u make perfect sense, oh and dnt think that i didnt overhear u telling ur buddies " meng i sprayed da cobra and everything and that thing still kept pulling" so that story u can keep it for someone else, just hope that next time we race ur not so nervous that u cant even unplug ur HID's
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 5:15 pm

like u said we can sit here and argue but at the end this is wat happen
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 5:17 pm

wow... ok
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 5:18 pm

2fastwhitey wrote:
miamimagic wrote:
2fastwhitey wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

from a roll
ya'll kno that the eclipse dnt roll...the gtr was there, should have done that for money...that wud have been a good run..maybe next time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 5:22 pm

any vids Of me and joelz51 >?
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 5:22 pm

2fastwhitey wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol right, i totally forgot that when u go to race u dnt give ur car 100% u rather get yanked by 10 cars ofcourse, ayyy u make perfect sense, oh and dnt think that i didnt overhear u telling ur buddies " meng i sprayed da cobra and everything and that thing still kept pulling" so that story u can keep it for someone else, just hope that next time we race ur not so nervous that u cant even unplug ur HID's

hahahahahaha rotflmfaoooooo.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...damn frank got caught... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 5:24 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

damn frank why did u change the subject...??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 5:28 pm

lol cuz its not worth the stress lol!
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 5:45 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
nah, tight race tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 5:48 pm

yea about 1 car and half or two,, not bad for car that makes 685RWHP and its 500LBS lighter than my tank is on 60 to 160 run. lol!
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 6:06 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
yea about 1 car and half or two,, not bad for car that makes 685RWHP and its 500LBS lighter than my tank is on 60 to 160 run. lol!
yea for sure
Back to top Go down
Jroc
Jroc

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 6:32 pm

We might as well split up cars into classes based on how much their msrp was. POS eclipses can now only race honda's and pos nissans. Cobras can only race c6's, srt8's, evos, and stis and GTR's, z06's, vipers, and porsches will have their own league.

Fuck im gonna get walked.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 6:36 pm

Jroc wrote:
We might as well split up cars into classes based on how much their msrp was. POS eclipses can now only race honda's and pos nissans. Cobras can only race c6's, srt8's, evos, and stis and GTR's, z06's, vipers, and porsches will have their own league.

i tell you what, you can bring your glorified dodge down to my level and race my slowbra that way you might not get walked.... popcorn popcorn
and you won't even have to go down south since i live in wpb, lmk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 6:50 pm

03terminator wrote:
Jroc wrote:

i tell you what, you can bring your glorified dodge down to my level and race my slowbra that way you might not get walked.... popcorn popcorn

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 6:54 pm

Shit I think my car has proven a point last night.... lots of shit talkers and like I said before, when I come on top and go home victorious with my slow,heavy ass tank, everyone has an excuse of why I won, Or why I loss..jajajaja. Just accept the fact that I got a less expensive faster car than you.

Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Jroc
Jroc

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 7:02 pm

03terminator wrote:
Jroc wrote:

I dont know brooo>>you got FI>>more horsepower.

I dont think its fair.

But on a serious note, sure why not. I know you got mph on me, but im always at the thursday spot.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 8:13 pm

Jroc wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Jroc wrote:

I dont know brooo>>you got FI>>more horsepower.

I dont think its fair.

But on a serious note, sure why not. I know you got mph on me, but im always at the thursday spot.
that's the spirit, i havent run anyone in some time and every time i go to the local meet, i feel like i wasted my time (nobody would run) so i havent been going lately, if i could get to run you and then sfadchi's silver gtr it will be nice cheers
Back to top Go down
xtremejimmy
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
xtremejimmy

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 8:30 pm

2fastwhitey wrote:
lol yeah guys its humpty's porsche and gio idk meng we havent really been lost we've been going to best buy every monday for like the past ... 2 weeks ? lol
and jimmy ur the tall guy we raced a week ago ???

2fastwhitey, yes I'm the yellow vette that ran humpty a week or so ago.
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 8:45 pm

xtremejimmy wrote:
2fastwhitey wrote:
lol yeah guys its humpty's porsche and gio idk meng we havent really been lost we've been going to best buy every monday for like the past ... 2 weeks ? lol
and jimmy ur the tall guy we raced a week ago ???

2fastwhitey, yes I'm the yellow vette that ran humpty a week or so ago.
yea i had a feeling but yea as u can tell it was humptys porsche s the cobra and then yea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Crushcobra !!!   Calling out Crushcobra !!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Crushcobra !!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next