SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Franks Old 03 Cobra vs keith 822 AWDHP 997 55 to 160MPH

Go down 
+4
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
Jroc
MRxSLAYx
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Franks Old 03 Cobra vs keith 822 AWDHP 997 55 to 160MPH - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Franks Old 03 Cobra vs keith 822 AWDHP 997 55 to 160MPH   Franks Old 03 Cobra vs keith 822 AWDHP 997 55 to 160MPH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 7:22 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BTW... Where is the race with Humpty? What was the outcome?

Yea he won the race, and I am not saying he didnt, and I am not saying he let off at 130MPH or anything like that lol, But I got jumpped the fuck up, and noone said shit about that, but the moment franks wins a race against a fast car, everyone start running there pussies up, and start to make excuses up, and it is totally fine for them to do so right>? Jerkit . thats what happens when you try to be a good sportsmanship, Next Time I get JUMPED like that again, it will be the last time I give anyone a good race, cuz I will jump the fuck out of everyone that pulls next to me. [/quote]
I didnt know thats why im asking. Getting jumped sucks, but i guess its carma. What type of roll did you guys do. Is there any video?[/quote]

Here CJ>>
when have you ever seen my car take off so slow like that? or stay behind like that at so short distance..? lol It was 40 roll to 140. but good for him anyways,, I want a Rematch. Cool [/quote] humpty smoked your ass worse then i got you top end princess affraid
Back to top Go down
Sexual Chocolate
Sexual Chocolate

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Franks Old 03 Cobra vs keith 822 AWDHP 997 55 to 160MPH   Franks Old 03 Cobra vs keith 822 AWDHP 997 55 to 160MPH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 8:01 pm

Humpty's porsche ran 10.50 at the track. Launching carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Franks Old 03 Cobra vs keith 822 AWDHP 997 55 to 160MPH   Franks Old 03 Cobra vs keith 822 AWDHP 997 55 to 160MPH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 9:29 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Yea he won the race, and I am not saying he didnt, and I am not saying he let off at 130MPH or anything like that lol, But I got jumpped the fuck up, and noone said shit about that, but the moment franks wins a race against a fast car, everyone start running there pussies up, and start to make excuses up, and it is totally fine for them to do so right>? Jerkit . thats what happens when you try to be a good sportsmanship, Next Time I get JUMPED like that again, it will be the last time I give anyone a good race, cuz I will jump the fuck out of everyone that pulls next to me.
I didnt know thats why im asking. Getting jumped sucks, but i guess its carma. What type of roll did you guys do. Is there any video?[/quote]

Here CJ>>
when have you ever seen my car take off so slow like that? or stay behind like that at so short distance..? lol It was 40 roll to 140. but good for him anyways,, I want a Rematch. Cool [/quote]

humpty smoked your ass worse then i got you top end princess affraid [/quote]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dont say shit Joel, You got your ass yanked the fuck out 5 times In roll last saturday. You aint got nothing to say buddy; your parked. Jerkit lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Franks Old 03 Cobra vs keith 822 AWDHP 997 55 to 160MPH   Franks Old 03 Cobra vs keith 822 AWDHP 997 55 to 160MPH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 11:14 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Guys this Is just to show you how fast Humtys Black 997 porsche Is compared to keith's 822 AWDHP 997 is.

My Old 03 Cobra was at 730-750WHP Boost + 100Shot. 820RWHP+

Take the video to 2.45sec's so you can see the race. Its an old video but, It brings me good memories of my old 03 Cobra. It was one the fastest street kenne bell 2.8L Cobras back then.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Franks Old 03 Cobra vs keith 822 AWDHP 997 55 to 160MPH   Franks Old 03 Cobra vs keith 822 AWDHP 997 55 to 160MPH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 11:16 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Yea he won the race, and I am not saying he didnt, and I am not saying he let off at 130MPH or anything like that lol, But I got jumpped the fuck up, and noone said shit about that, but the moment franks wins a race against a fast car, everyone start running there pussies up, and start to make excuses up, and it is totally fine for them to do so right>? Jerkit . thats what happens when you try to be a good sportsmanship, Next Time I get JUMPED like that again, it will be the last time I give anyone a good race, cuz I will jump the fuck out of everyone that pulls next to me.
I didnt know thats why im asking. Getting jumped sucks, but i guess its carma. What type of roll did you guys do. Is there any video?

Here CJ>>
when have you ever seen my car take off so slow like that? or stay behind like that at so short distance..? lol It was 40 roll to 140. but good for him anyways,, I want a Rematch. Cool [/quote]

Dont say shit Joel, You got your ass yanked the fuck out 5 times In roll last saturday. You aint got nothing to say buddy; your parked. Jerkit lol! [/quote] YOU ARE STILL IN DENIAL MY FRIEND YOUR SHIT IS FAST TILL 130 THATS IT THEN YOU ARE A PARKED ASS COBRA LIKE I SAID BEFORE GPS AND PASSENGERS PROVE IT NIGGA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Franks Old 03 Cobra vs keith 822 AWDHP 997 55 to 160MPH   Franks Old 03 Cobra vs keith 822 AWDHP 997 55 to 160MPH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 11:42 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I didnt know thats why im asking. Getting jumped sucks, but i guess its carma. What type of roll did you guys do. Is there any video?

Here CJ>>
when have you ever seen my car take off so slow like that? or stay behind like that at so short distance..? lol It was 40 roll to 140. but good for him anyways,, I want a Rematch. Cool

Dont say shit Joel, You got your ass yanked the fuck out 5 times In roll last saturday. You aint got nothing to say buddy; your parked. Jerkit lol! [/quote]

YOU ARE STILL IN DENIAL MY FRIEND YOUR SHIT IS FAST TILL 130 THATS IT THEN YOU ARE A PARKED ASS COBRA LIKE I SAID BEFORE GPS AND PASSENGERS PROVE IT NIGGA
[/quote]

#1 We all think you are the one In denial Joel; Accept defeat My Friend. 200 people saw you get yanked.

#2 Fast to 130>? Rolling Eyes LMAO My fifth Gear Tops End at 170mph at 7k , 130 is my 3rd gear, the gear we started the race on, lol I dont think my 3rd gear can go from that far back pulling you 2+ cars for half mile. Laughing Is It>? Evil or Very Mad

#3 Its already being proven Joel>> You got yanked 5 Times back to back buddy; your car its parked till you beat mines at Its own Race. Get ready for next week, I will yank you again but even worse this Time.

Later. violin

Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Franks Old 03 Cobra vs keith 822 AWDHP 997 55 to 160MPH   Franks Old 03 Cobra vs keith 822 AWDHP 997 55 to 160MPH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 1:17 pm

Uh oh....shit's gettin' good around here! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Franks Old 03 Cobra vs keith 822 AWDHP 997 55 to 160MPH   Franks Old 03 Cobra vs keith 822 AWDHP 997 55 to 160MPH - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Franks Old 03 Cobra vs keith 822 AWDHP 997 55 to 160MPH
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2