SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160

Go down 
+13
Jspec Mk4
LthlGT500
2Face
CRUSH
hwdcharger
djdgk
V6Chris
SILVERBEAST
obzidian
miamimagic
SlowSilverGTR
Phantom SRT4
victory2k8z
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 8:08 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
The fucked up thing here Joel Is; that You got a In car Video of me pulling your ass Back to back And you dont have the balls of posting It.. lol What you pulled me once cuz my stock motor blew up next to you>? wow your car Its so fast..

Joel Stop crying buddy You got pulled back to back 5 times In roll, 200 people saw my car pulling your ass all the way home boy. Post the videos and let the world know how parked your car Is vs my Red tank. lol! Oh well Your car didnt run right that night, you shouldn't ran It 5 times back to back and get pulled each and every time. Laughing Your fault Joelito.>> my car will be ready saturday night next week.. Bring It on 50 to 150> not my race but yours either. Let me know I'll yank that red scooter of yours once some more. I am Your daddy joel and It will remain that way for a long time Till you build that Down Town parking lot Of yours. hasta la Vista Baby.Jerkit

Later Monk. Laughing
who had the camera? I was with my girl in the car no camera dumb ass. ill be out tonight come pull my balls 60-160 is all your sorry ass will get and like i said before put a seat in that POS so you can have a passenger too you are a clown my friend and the only pulling you will do is on my nuts Jerkit
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 8:15 pm

V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
bro i wouldnt do a damn 60roll Chris. the guy called you out. as it is that car has a list of mods supposedly. its your run though bro you do as you wish. If you're doing a 60 i'd do it last and do your race first wether it be dig or 20 or 40 w/e....
the right foot is movable up and down as well as the left with the clutch.

I think it's fair Chris, but yes we'll do my race first. I don't want to be another Frank where it's my race or nothing. The idea is to have fun racing drama free. I really only like to dig this car, but if I tell everyone dig or nothing I will not get many races in.

although it a HUGE disadvantage to me, and the lack of grip i will most surely expearence; Ill catch ya Very Happy
x2 on pulling a frank; I know its not my race at a 40 and you know its not your race at a 60; all a 40 is
going to determine is my lack of traction

somewhere between the big shot and fully built motor and huge weight advantage....you have a disadvantage scratch

lol! lol! what are you talking about big shot got a little 50 shot on it just like frank lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 8:19 pm

LMAO Joel.... I'll put that seat back In the car and get a passenger as well, but you aint getting no more 60 to 160 runs From me, I am tired of playing your little game baby, 50 to 150 take It or leave It buddy, you lost 60 to 160 already, so now Its your turn to play my game Joel, I'll see you next week' get that scooter ready, I'll park It again.

Later violin
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 8:20 pm

victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
bro i wouldnt do a damn 60roll Chris. the guy called you out. as it is that car has a list of mods supposedly. its your run though bro you do as you wish. If you're doing a 60 i'd do it last and do your race first wether it be dig or 20 or 40 w/e....

I think it's fair Chris, but yes we'll do my race first. I don't want to be another Frank where it's my race or nothing. The idea is to have fun racing drama free. I really only like to dig this car, but if I tell everyone dig or nothing I will not get many races in.

although it a HUGE disadvantage to me, and the lack of grip i will most surely expearence; Ill catch ya Very Happy
x2 on pulling a frank; I know its not my race at a 40 and you know its not your race at a 60; all a 40 is

somewhere between the big shot and fully built motor and huge weight advantage....you have a disadvantage scratch

lol! lol! what are you talking about big shot got a little 50 shot on it just like frank lol!
YEAH AND YOU NEVER USE IT lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 8:24 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
LMAO Joel.... I'll put that seat back In the car and get a passenger as well, but you aint getting no more 60 to 160 runs From me, I am tired of playing your little game baby, 50 to 150 take It or leave It buddy, you lost 60 to 160 already, so now Its your turn to play my game Joel, I'll see you next week' get that scooter ready, I'll park It again.

Later violin
THE DIFFERENCE WITH ME FRANK IS I DONT NEED TO RACE YOU. 60-160 OR GO RACE AND PRETEND TO BEAT SOMEONE ELSE WHEN YOU SHOW ME ON VIDEO WHERE YOU BEAT ME AND A GPS THAT SAYS YOU DID 160 IN THAT OLD JUNKER THEN WE ALL WILL BELEIVE YOU TILL THEN YOU LOST HAVE A GOOD LIFE LOSER lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 8:52 pm

ok Joel You win In your wet dreams>> You'll keep lossing races till You fix that skateboard of yours, I dont feel bad for you atoll losing to me 5 times back to back, there for you knowing you lost those races, you still lie about It even thought 30-40 people say you lost and got yank, you still come online and say you didnt lose, I least your car was not cutting fuel or backfiring or anything like that, So I dont see why It wouldn't run Right. the car didnt run right but still dind hook at 40 OH your on street tires right Rolling Eyes lol I am the loser, ok Joel. we are done buddy, Never again ask me for a race, You dont need It like you said, nor Greens Porsche, the yellow s2000,sandor 240, SlowWhiteshelby,Zack's car and Crusher we all dont need to race you anylonger We all beat your car, but we all still parked and let off on you before you got us In top end. A true statement of a true loser. Jerkit lol

Good Bye.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 8th 2010, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 8:54 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
ok Joel You win In your wet dreams>> You'll keep lossing races till You fix that skateboard of yours, I dont feel bad for you atoll losing to me 5 times back to back, there for you knowing you lost those races, you still lie about It eve thought 30-40 people say you lost and got yank, you still come online and say you didnt, I least your car was not cutting fuel or backfiring or anything like that, So I dont see why It wouldn't run Right. the car didnt run right but still dont hook at 40. lol I am the loser, ok Joel. we are done buddy, Never again ask for a race, You dont need It like you said, nor Greens Porsche, the s2000,sandor 240, SlowWhiteshelby,Zack's car and Crusher we all dont need to race you anylonger We all beat your car, but all parked and let off on you before you got us In top end. A true statement of a tru loser.

Good Bye.
maybe u both should lock it up for 2night i know the vett is going to be there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 9:01 pm

Anthony Stop cheerleading for a minute, My car Its In the shop already and Its not coming back to the streets till I fix that Fuel problem, or you just didnt know that my car Its getting A new Fuel set Up>? Rolling Eyes what You wanna do> set me up to lose Anthony you knowing my car has a fuel Issue? Not cool Buddy, Like I said my car will be out there Next saturday night, 50 to 150 for Joel, 40 to 140 for chris, qnd 40 to 140 for Mr: Executive 764AWDHP Zacks GTR ,Ram1320 And prince#2 world most horsepowered GTR lol they all getting a 40 to 140 run by next week hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 9:07 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Anthony Stop cheerleading for a minute, My car Its In the shop already and Its not coming back to the streets till I fix that Fuel problem, or you just didnt know that my car Its getting A new Fuel set Up>? Rolling Eyes what You wanna do> set me up to lose Anthony you knowing my car has a fuel Issue? Not cool Buddy, Like I said my car will be out there Next saturday night, 50 to 150 for Joel, 40 to 140 for chris, qnd 40 to 140 for Mr: Executive 764AWDHP Zacks GTR ,Ram1320 And prince#2 world most horsepowered GTR lol they all getting a 40 to 140 run by next week hopefully.
lol no i didnt know u were getting a new fuel set up i dont like to read all 80+ post an d shit
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 9:08 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Why's the car in the shop, are you some spoiled little punk now? I thought you did everything with your own two hands like you put on SVTP! Jerkit Hmmm.... and I thought this whole time I was the only one that didn't do all the work to my car myself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 9:28 pm

lol Chris, Yes the car Is In the shop, I am working on It already, Am letting It cool off for the night so I can work on It tomorrow morning, but I dont eat and sleep there If thats what you think I do, I have a 2floor 2,800 sq-ft Home to go too every day; lol I have go back to the shop tomorrow morning to Uninstall the blower To replace the lower Intake manifold gasket that has a small leak as well, Also to replace all the vacuum hoses as well.

Dont worry Chris, My car will be Horsepower ready for all your asses Next week. Cool
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 9:35 pm

Good luck with the car I'll see you next Wednesday for our 3 digs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 9:51 pm

lol ok cool> 2 digs should be enough>> we are not doing UFC racing or anything like that chris.

lol!
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 10:30 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

I will, no sense in beating up the block on races i know i can beat on motor, besides every blue moon im out there i never get a shot to fill up (la pincha's keepin me way toooo buisy lately)...

Bustin my chops heh joel!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 10:36 pm

150shot on your c6zo6 Victory And Joel Is history Boy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 11:33 pm

Here Chris Take Some Of this Boy.lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:29 am

ONE WORD FRANK "PARKED"
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:30 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
150shot on your c6zo6 Victory And Joel Is history Boy...
BRING IT affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:34 am

i want to see Victory on spray vs Joel... popcorn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:38 am

Slow Vette wrote:
MY SHIT WAS MOVING TONIGHT GOT NEW PLUG WIRES AND PLUGS ONE OF MY WIRES WAS FUCKED UP AND MY PLUGS WERE BLACK I PULLED THAT R1 PRETTY NICE TONIGHT lol! VICTORY ON SPRAY WOULD BE A GOOD RUN ALOT BETTER THEN FRANKS PARKED ASS BITCH CAR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:40 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
MY SHIT WAS MOVING TONIGHT GOT NEW PLUG WIRES AND PLUGS ONE OF MY WIRES WAS FUCKED UP AND MY PLUGS WERE BLACK I PULLED THAT R1 PRETTY NICE TONIGHT lol! VICTORY ON SPRAY WOULD BE A GOOD RUN ALOT BETTER THEN FRANKS PARKED ASS BITCH CAR

did anyone get footage of the R1 race???
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:44 am

Slow Vette wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:

did anyone get footage of the R1 race???
I HOPE SOMEBODY GOT IT Neutral
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:45 am

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"]
Here Chris Take Some Of this Boy.lol!

A REAL HATER RIGHT HERE lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 7:47 am

He can hate all he wants Joel, that M3 looks just like it did when he raced me with it is, parked as shit!

Here you go Frank! I put my shit in the right section!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:20 am

victory2k8z wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

I will, no sense in beating up the block on races i know i can beat on motor, besides every blue moon im out there i never get a shot to fill up (la pincha's keepin me way toooo buisy lately)...

Bustin my chops heh joel!
I know i have been super busy myself. Have to get it when it's there. It was really A frank joke....How he never uses the nitrous yet it's in his car lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next