SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160

Go down 
+13
Jspec Mk4
LthlGT500
2Face
CRUSH
hwdcharger
djdgk
V6Chris
SILVERBEAST
obzidian
miamimagic
SlowSilverGTR
Phantom SRT4
victory2k8z
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:45 am

Slow Vette wrote:
i want to see Victory on spray vs Joel... popcorn

I would love to see that as well... popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:14 am

Bustin my chops heh joel! [/quote] I know i have been super busy myself. Have to get it when it's there. It was really A frank joke....How he never uses the nitrous yet it's in his car lol! [/quote]

Oh Boy Dont worry about It; I will use It just for you Next Time Around... I promise you 10 cars pull 50 to 150 and 5 cars pull 50 to 160.

I have a little surprise for you Joel Next week, I tested your car all I wanted the last 5 times I yanked It, Your car has nothing for my setup buddy.

Good bye now I gotta go work on my car now.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:29 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Oh Boy Dont worry about It; I will use It just for you Next Time Around... I promise you 10 cars pull 50 to 150 and 5 cars pull 50 to 160.

I have a little surprise for you Joel Next week, I tested your car all I wanted the last 5 times I yanked It, Your car has nothing for my setup buddy.

There are no supprises here Frank! BUSTED!!!!
lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:36 am

^^^^DAMN!... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:42 am

lol! buy the pulley brand new bro cmon....
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 12:23 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:
Thought he was a big money baller. Whatsup with that frank? lol! scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 12:24 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
03eatoncobra wrote:
Thought he was a big money baller. Whatsup with that frank? lol! scratch lol!

Love the pic of the car CJ!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 12:56 pm

Poor Frank, he does this to himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 1:08 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

There are no supprises here Frank! BUSTED!!!!
lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i think that made top 10 sizes of all time in SK's history.... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 7:14 pm

You people are nothing but a bunch of clowns>> I am selling the 3.0 and 3.5 pulleys becuase I am getting a Reichard Racing no slippage 3.5 pulley, I paid $160 dollars for these pulleys From Whipple when I First Got them new, but they have to much slippage at high RPMS, I am selling them cuz I have no need for them any longer, chris just like you sold your shits on there as well too... I own three Homes, two of them are rented, and The One That I live In now Its $320k Home> I only owe $34k on It>> jajajaja.. I have no financial Issues my fellow haters> I manage my own business and I am doing really good so far thanks to god himself :) >> haters Stop hating and you will start to see a big change on your lives for good. Thank you for you Interest you all. welcome
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 7:44 pm

I don't give a shit if you buy used, I bought half the shit for my Shelby used! The point in the post is your looking for the pulley! The only reason for needed that grooved pulley is that your existing one is slipping when you spray. My guess is you're upping the shot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 7:46 pm

just got a newonecoming my way already, Cuz I could get a used one from SVTperformance. lol check the day of that thread> anyways why are you worrying about me and about what I do with my money Boy>? just worry about yourselves and make sure you all make your car payments, or one of my buddies will come In the nighttime and repo your shits... Good luck to all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 7:52 pm

chris; I like I said before> run what you brung and do Not worry about what my car has Done to It. like I told you before>> I will pull you 10 cars 40 to 140. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 8:01 pm

GT30WRX > you got a fucking lose lip punk pussy Boy>> all the cars I personally own all Of them have a clear clean paid off Tittle you fucking dick sucking punk Jerkit shut your shit leaking pussy up already you fucking gay ass loser, Sell that blue dick of yours and get a real mans car you punk,.. Bend over for me and I'll show you How I really do the money balling you punk. Here>> take some of this right on your left eye You punk >bang bang Jerkit

bukkae <<This Is what we do with punks like you GT30WRX We give you a full dick jerking off face wax... Good bye loser, I aint got the time to baby sit your pussy online.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 8:31 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
just got a newonecoming my way already, Cuz I could get a used one from SVTperformance. lol check the day of that thread> anyways why are you worrying about me and about what I do with my money Boy>? just worry about yourselves and make sure you all make your car payments, or one of my buddies will come In the nighttime and repo your shits... Good luck to all...

I didn't say shit about money ass hat so don't get you panties in a wad! Like I said it's pretty obious your spraying more than 100shot, and I'm going to lol! if you have to blow your shit up just beat my little 550hp car!

Don't you worry about my car payments, I pay them 6 months in advance and have enough cash to pay off your house and my car!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 8:33 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
chris; I like I said before> run what you brung and do Not worry about what my car has Done to It. like I told you before>> I will pull you 10 cars 40 to 140. Cool

Like I said before, I don't give a shit what you do to your car. I'm glad I've inspired you to make it faster! lol! Just don't start making excuses when you lose next week! Sk
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 8:34 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
just got a newonecoming my way already, Cuz I could get a used one from SVTperformance. lol check the day of that thread> anyways why are you worrying about me and about what I do with my money Boy>? just worry about yourselves and make sure you all make your car payments, or one of my buddies will come In the nighttime and repo your shit... Good luck to all...

you would know cause I would say 80 to 90% of your cars were bought repossessed, salvaged, recovered title, nothing new..... Cheap, old, and worn out...like a Stripper trying to relive her glory days but ends up on the street as a hooker, and some lonely CrusherCobra picks her up and tries to fix her, but at the end of the day she will still have a loose vagina....do you get the analogy

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 8:36 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
GT30WRX > you got a fucking lose lip punk pussy Boy>> all the cars I personally own all Of them have a clear clean paid off Tittle you fucking dick sucking punk Jerkit shut your shit leaking pussy up already you fucking gay ass loser, Sell that blue dick of yours and get a real mans car you punk,.. Bend over for me and I'll show you How I really do the money balling you punk. Here>> take some of this right on your left eye You punk >bang bang Jerkit

bukkae <<This Is what we do with punks like you GT30WRX We give you a full dick jerking off face wax... Good bye loser, I aint got the time to baby sit your pussy online.

Please don't use the word "WE" when you're talking to people Frank, because I'm pretty sure you're the only guy on here that would enjoy jerking off on a guys face!
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 8:39 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Please don't use the word "WE" when you're talking to people Frank, because I'm pretty sure you're the only guy on here that would enjoy jerking off on a guys face!

LMAO!lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:13 pm

Frank, you know all this extra power is just gonna make you spin all the way through 1st 2nd and some third when you dig Chris's car right?
then the chance you'll no longer hook the 40-140...shoulda just left the car as is.
now you gotta re-tune, make sure the car will hook. hope that with the new parts nothing else goes wrong. spending a lot of money for a car that could pull the GTR as is, if you just pedal it out right..
cause you know come next week for the dig race, chris is possibly going to pull not the car but the driver 3 times from a dig.
cause the car has no reason to not pull a train on the GTR
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160    Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victory2K8Z calling out SlowSilverGTR 60-160
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4