SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wednesday (9/15)

Go down 
+20
LthlGT500
fully stock
glokology
kachup
Phantom SRT4
V6Chris
flkeyssb20
R35 GTR
E82jxk
Jroc
TonyTurbo
3Fingas
HPCole
asap1320
HANS
SILVERBEAST
NoPis10
infamous-speed
2geezy
SlowSilverGTR
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Wednesday (9/15) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday (9/15)   Wednesday (9/15) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 9:59 pm

see u guys at Sunoco in a few btw
Back to top Go down
flkeyssb20
flkeyssb20

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday (9/15)   Wednesday (9/15) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 10:00 pm

im new on this site but def not on the forums im on jdms and fss im nice1s.com 2 i just wanna go out and see some runs without heat up thats all i have people that can vouch for me
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday (9/15)   Wednesday (9/15) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 10:03 pm

i wont be the one to ruin the spot. no offense but i dont know you.
if someone chooses to trust you enough and tell you thats them
personally its going to be too packed anyway tonight
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
flkeyssb20
flkeyssb20

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday (9/15)   Wednesday (9/15) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 10:10 pm

V6Chris wrote:
i wont be the one to ruin the spot. no offense but i dont know you.
if someone chooses to trust you enough and tell you thats them
personally its going to be too packed anyway tonight
i understand what your saying and im not trying to go out there and cause any trouble like all these ricer's do im just trying to go out with my girl and go chill meet people and watch some races with no heat up thats all im tired of sunoco and gay ass bend.
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday (9/15)   Wednesday (9/15) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 10:57 pm

300hp plus club lol!
Back to top Go down
HANS
HANS

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday (9/15)   Wednesday (9/15) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 2:47 am

flkeyssb20 wrote:
im new on this site but def not on the forums im on jdms and fss im nice1s.com 2 i just wanna go out and see some runs without heat up thats all i have people that can vouch for me

you are who?????????? confused
Back to top Go down
glokology
glokology

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday (9/15)   Wednesday (9/15) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 2:50 am

Good night tonight besides the massive amount of people for such a small spot. Hans and myself got a lot of the runs on video and they should be posted as soon as he gets a chance to edit.

BTW i know this is gonna be said but...people parking on the middle of the road and on the side is what causes the truckers to call the cops, probably should think twice about that next time. Keep the cars back in the parking lot, lights off and stay out of the street. The spot will last A LOT longer that way.
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday (9/15)   Wednesday (9/15) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 2:54 am

glokology wrote:
Good night tonight besides the massive amount of people for such a small spot. Hans and myself got a lot of the runs on video and they should be posted as soon as he gets a chance to edit.

BTW i know this is gonna be said but...people parking on the middle of the road and on the side is what causes the truckers to call the cops, probably should think twice about that next time. Keep the cars back in the parking lot, lights off and stay out of the street. The spot will last A LOT longer that way.
tru about that a trucker had to have called the cops
Back to top Go down
glokology
glokology

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday (9/15)   Wednesday (9/15) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 3:01 am

Yeah they are worried about a car hitting one of their own or just wanna be dicks...if they drive by and don't see anyone they won't have a reason to call the cops. Same goes for cars passing by as well. We used to go out there and spend hours running without an issue. Now that more and more people are coming out and not respecting the spot it's gonna get heated up.
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday (9/15)   Wednesday (9/15) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 3:19 am

true we gotta make a new rule
Back to top Go down
glokology
glokology

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday (9/15)   Wednesday (9/15) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 3:26 am

Probably gonna need to move the runs to another night and not advertise...personally i like to see a lot of people out but they just need to keep the cars in the lot that aren't running and stay back off the street.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday (9/15)   Wednesday (9/15) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 11:28 am

glokology wrote:
Probably gonna need to move the runs to another night and not advertise...personally i like to see a lot of people out but they just need to keep the cars in the lot that aren't running and stay back off the street.

the only problem is it is so easy to rope that spot off, all it takes is one or two patrol units and everyone is stuck, and even if everyone stays back the amount of heads and bodies on the street is enough to warrant a trucker/passerby to make a few calls.

Back to top Go down
cB7Dc5RR

cB7Dc5RR

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday (9/15)   Wednesday (9/15) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 12:14 pm

Last night was nice a good amount of runs.

But the amount of ppl that came and the ppl that were parking in front on 27 is stupid that's going to heat up the spot and can cause a accident.
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday (9/15)   Wednesday (9/15) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 12:16 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
glokology wrote:

the only problem is it is so easy to rope that spot off, all it takes is one or two patrol units and everyone is stuck, and even if everyone stays back the amount of heads and bodies on the street is enough to warrant a trucker/passerby to make a few calls.

It should be the Bahn, and a new day and passed on by pm/text because there is way to many people that should be acting retarded at the bend instead of going there to drink and smoke blunts and contribute nothing but stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Skydrol13
Skydrol13

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday (9/15)   Wednesday (9/15) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 1:35 pm

Krusty DSM wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:
glokology wrote:

It should be the Bahn, and a new day and passed on by pm/text because there is way to many people that should be acting retarded at the bend instead of going there to drink and smoke blunts and contribute nothing but stupidity.

THIS
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday (9/15)   Wednesday (9/15) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 1:54 pm

I agree!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday (9/15)   Wednesday (9/15) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 2:48 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
yeah I was out there and I thought it was a club or concert

yooo i was at that same club last night. i couldnt find the races shurg
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday (9/15)   Wednesday (9/15) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday (9/15)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2