SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this wednesday?

Go down 
+8
alberth@ad-turbo.com
CRUSH
CARLITOEVO
SILVERBEAST
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
antoanS4
03terminator
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 1:19 pm

i gotta make some adjustments before i decide to drive south to the spot this wed but wanted to have an idea who's going and if your willing to race the slowbra, no 2jz + big turbo powered cars yet (sandor), till i at least hose down my car (but frank would probably handle that b4 i spray mine) so far i think Carlitosevo and slowvette are down (but dunno if they are going this wed night) i just hate doing all that driving down south and get 1 or 2 runs like before and wait for v6chris to set me up while he has other things to do(which i appreciate and thank you chris)....
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 1:24 pm

If u can do a 40 or 60 roll ill give u a friendly run
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 1:26 pm

thats 3 cars so far, once u are at the spot we look for more cars for u
Back to top Go down

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 1:48 pm

03terminator, cheers Finally we are going to see a fast cobra racing down here..
Back to top Go down

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 1:51 pm

03terminator wrote:
i gotta make some adjustments before i decide to drive south to the spot this wed but wanted to have an idea who's going and if your willing to race the slowbra, no 2jz + big turbo powered cars yet (sandor), till i at least hose down my car (but frank would probably handle that b4 i spray mine) so far i think Carlitosevo and slowvette are down (but dunno if they are going this wed night) i just hate doing all that driving down south and get 1 or 2 runs like before and wait for v6chris to set me up while he has other things to do(which i appreciate and thank you chris)....

i'll be there on wednesday night, but not for too long because i have school and work the next day. so be there early....
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 1:56 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
03terminator, cheers Finally we are going to see a fast cobra racing down here..

lol! not fast fast but hopefully not slow either Wink we'll see, are you going? hey what happened in the kots top ten you dropped your spot? scratch
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 1:57 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:

i'll be there on wednesday night, but not for too long because i have school and work the next day. so be there early....
at what time your leaving?
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 2:12 pm

im down cant run. tho
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 2:17 pm

hmm, wondering if anyone would be doing some dig runs too??
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 2:20 pm

Albert has an open callout for digs.... never know, he might spin or something
Back to top Go down

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 2:21 pm

03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:

midnight
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 2:23 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:

midnight
yeah i plan leaving around 12ish too
Back to top Go down

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 2:23 pm

03terminator wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:

lol! not fast fast but hopefully not slow either Wink we'll see, are you going? hey what happened in the kots top ten you dropped your spot? scratch

well brother i decided not to spray my vette anymore, so there for it wont be as fast as i used to be before u get me? so that cost me my second spot, I'll be right back up when i get my cobra set up done!!!

I'm just surprised a little be because i see people in a better spot than i am right now and they didn't even race the amount of people i beat or beat anyone fast lol! >>> but whatever i dont really care where i seat on the list, i am cool with that.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 2:54 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:

well brother i decided not to spray my vette anymore, so there for it wont be as fast as i used to be before u get me? so that cost me my second spot, I'll be right back up when i get my cobra set up done!!!

I'm just surprised a little be because i see people in a better spot than i am right now and they didn't even race the amount of people i beat or beat anyone fast lol! >>> but whatever i dont really care where i seat on the list, i am cool with that.

As I told you before Frank, its not about how many cars you beat, i've adjusted the KOTS list in that order because I been out there enough to know how each car runs, so thats the reason why its in that order at this time(bench racer)... lol!

And if anyone who is on this list that thinks there placed improperly, please dont take it as any disrespect... I will have my pen and notebook pad this Wednesday night so feel free to make your callouts to whoever so I can make these adjustments on Wednesday night... popcorn

-Steve
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 3:06 pm

Hey Steve #9 should be #10,and #10 should be #9
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 3:27 pm

03terminator wrote:
No wed brother i have to work. Sad
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 3:30 pm

popcorn Sk
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 3:34 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
Hey Steve #9 should be #10,and #10 should be #9

Its changed Antoan, Thanks....
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 3:56 pm

No problem
Back to top Go down

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 4:16 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:

As I told you before Frank, its not about how many cars you beat, i've adjusted the KOTS list in that order because I been out there enough to know how each car runs, so thats the reason why its in that order at this time(bench racer)... lol!

And if anyone who is on this list that thinks there placed improperly, please dont take it as any disrespect... I will have my pen and notebook pad this Wednesday night so feel free to make your callouts to whoever so I can make these adjustments on Wednesday night... popcorn

-Steve

popcorn Ok steve got you!!!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 8:47 pm

hey punisher bro, what are you rolling with wed night? i would like to try and hold one of the spots if you don't mind, only till the crusher comes out that is and hopefully you go way up top.... (you know what they say only terminators do the terminating, lol! ) i was going to take a stab at carlitos evo but he's not gonna make it....lmk
Back to top Go down

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 9:12 pm

Hey terminator i'll probably drive the supra and give you a race but you have to beat carlitos first in order for you to make to the list Brother!!! but come down lets see what hapens..!!

And the Crusher just arrived today few Hrs go This thing is clean man!! cheers i'll probably mode it first with some boltons and hit it with 175shot, then when it blows up build it>> What do you think Terminator>>>?
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 9:25 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Hey terminator i'll probably drive the supra and give you a race but you have to beat carlitos first in order for you to make to the list Brother!!! but come down lets see what hapens..!!

And the Crusher just arrived today few Hrs go This thing is clean man!! cheers i'll probably mode it first with some boltons and hit it with 175shot, then when it blows up build it>> What do you think Terminator>>>?
y'up if i were you i would do that, you will probably have to hold up on the build for some time, cause this motors take a lot of abuse Wink 175 shot with the eaton will give you close to 200rwhp and way more on tq
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 9:35 pm

if you decide to spray the cobra with he 175shot you'll even be faster than mine, not so much because of the hp but the tq, i won't be surprised if you get 600rwhp and like 700ish tq, that if you don't port the eaton, its up to you, if you just want to get the cobra moving (for cheap) in the mean time while you order the other stuff, i'll do
1:Mafia
2:kb bap
3:cat back
4:intake
5:injectors needed if you go with a dry shot, but not if you go with a wet shot
that right there should hold you up for a lilttle bit while you oder the 3.4 whipple and extensive supp mods
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 9:39 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:

Correction Frank, 03teminator has the right to callout anyone on the KOTS List from 5-10spots, so if he makes a callout to one of your cars on the list and beats them, he takes your spot and your car automatically drops one spot on the list...

But nice try Frank in attempting to hold on to your spots!.... lol! lol! "jk"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

this wednesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this wednesday?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next