SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this wednesday?

Go down 
+8
alberth@ad-turbo.com
CRUSH
CARLITOEVO
SILVERBEAST
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
antoanS4
03terminator
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

this wednesday? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 9:48 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Hey terminator i'll probably drive the supra and give you a race but you have to beat carlitos first in order for you to make to the list Brother!!! but come down lets see what hapens..!!

And the Crusher just arrived today few Hrs go This thing is clean man!! cheers i'll probably mode it first with some boltons and hit it with 175shot, then when it blows up build it>> What do you think Terminator>>>?

Correction Frank, 03teminator has the right to callout anyone on the KOTS List from 5-10spots, so if he makes a callout to one of your cars on the list and beats them, he takes your spot and your car automatically drops one spot on the list...

But nice try Frank in attempting to hold on to your
spots!.... lol! lol! "jk"

Man this rules change every day brother!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 9:52 pm

03terminator wrote:
if you decide to spray the cobra with he 175shot you'll even be faster than mine, not so much because of the hp but the tq, i won't be surprised if you get 600rwhp and like 700ish tq, that if you don't port the eaton, its up to you, if you just want to get the cobra moving (for cheap) in the mean time while you order the other stuff, i'll do
1:Mafia
2:kb bap
3:cat back
4:intake
5:injectors needed if you go with a dry shot, but not if you go with a wet shot
that right there should hold you up for a lilttle bit while you oder the 3.4 whipple and extensive supp mods

Hey terminator do you have any pulleys for the eaton seating some where around your house that i can buy of you>>? i already have the KB Booster P and 60LB injectors and bassanie exhasut catch back with X pipe>> i like H-pipe better..
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 9:53 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Hey terminator i'll probably drive the supra and give you a race but you have to beat carlitos first in order for you to make to the list Brother!!! but come down lets see what hapens..!!

And the Crusher just arrived today few Hrs go This thing is clean man!! cheers i'll probably mode it first with some boltons and hit it with 175shot, then when it blows up build it>> What do you think Terminator>>>?

Correction Frank, 03teminator has the right to callout anyone on the KOTS List from 5-10spots, so if he makes a callout to one of your cars on the list and beats them, he takes your spot and your car automatically drops one spot on the list...

But nice try Frank in attempting to hold on to your spots!.... lol! lol! "jk"
thanks, Cool hey frank don't be greedy bro,lol! if i beat the supra, you would still be on the list with 2 cars and carlitos drops out, but is all good we can just do a friendly race just for shits and giggles.....my main concern is to drive that long from wpb and not make it worth it...
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 9:57 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:

Man this rules change every day brother!!!

Sorry about that Frank, but if you read rule #4 it states that you can callout spots from 11-15, but I just recently changed it from 15spots to 10 spots... I will look over the list now to see if I have to make any other changes...

And also Frank, if you think you have haters now, wait to you spray Crusher with a 175shot and hold down 3 spots on the KOTS list!... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 9:57 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
03terminator wrote:
if you decide to spray the cobra with he 175shot you'll even be faster than mine, not so much because of the hp but the tq, i won't be surprised if you get 600rwhp and like 700ish tq, that if you don't port the eaton, its up to you, if you just want to get the cobra moving (for cheap) in the mean time while you order the other stuff, i'll do
that right there should hold you up for a lilttle bit while you oder the 3.4 whipple and extensive supp mods

Hey terminator do you have any pulleys for the eaton seating some where around your house that i can buy of you>>? i already have the KB Booster P and 60LB injectors and bassanie exhasut catch back with X pipe>> i like H-pipe better..
nah man, if i did i'll let you borrow it since you are swappin the eaton anyways, i had a 2.8 and it was sold with the eaton, i however have a 2lb lower ring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 10:02 pm

03terminator wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:
03terminator wrote:

nah man, if i did i'll let you borrow it since you are swappin the eaton anyways, i had a 2.8 and it was sold with the eaton, i however have a 2lb lower ring

Now that you are talking about pulleys>> i have a 2.8= 28 psi and 3/3.4= 21 psi for your blower if you need them let me know...
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 10:04 pm

frank this is just a suggestion, if i were you i would do a lower crank pulley rather then s/c'r upper, reason been its cause you are swapping to a whipple down the road and can't use the same pulley but if you do a bigger lower it could stay in the car and also lower pulleys are known to make more tq so i heard...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 10:11 pm

03terminator wrote:
frank this is just a suggestion, if i were you i would do a lower crank pulley rather then s/c'r upper, reason been its cause you are swapping to a whipple down the road and can't use the same pulley but if you do a bigger lower it could stay in the car and also lower pulleys are known to make more tq so i heard...

Well i agreed with you terminator but the things is that i need to get the metco kit, in order to use a bigger lower pulley..!! i may do what you say for future use anyways. Sounds good!!! Good Idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 10:54 pm

can someone pm were the spot is..?
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 10:59 pm

sorry if u dont know where the spot is just ask aorund or just drive around hialeah u should be able to find it no more info on that threadjacked
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 12:23 am

Good & Tight wrote:
can someone pm were the spot is..?

"Markham park is at the end of Weston Road on 84."
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 11:52 am

Frank since your going to go stock blower then possibly upgrade to the whipple...go with intake, monoblade TB, 1 7/8 headers, catback, Solid Rear, and an upper pulley(only cost like 100$). Don't bother porting the blower since your going whipple...from reading different threads on SVT performance people don't go lower pulley unless they do the throttle body and headers cause the blower would be spinning too fast...don't know if its true just reading....the only thing you wouldn't be reusing for the whipple is the upper pulley which isn't that expensive anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 12:22 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
Frank since your going to go stock blower then possibly upgrade to the whipple...go with intake, monoblade TB, 1 7/8 headers, catback, Solid Rear, and an upper pulley(only cost like 100$). Don't bother porting the blower since your going whipple...from reading different threads on SVT performance people don't go lower pulley unless they do the throttle body and headers cause the blower would be spinning too fast...don't know if its true just reading....the only thing you wouldn't be reusing for the whipple is the upper pulley which isn't that expensive anyways.

!!Sounds good Filix!!! ]] I think is best that I blow up this motor doing some fast passes first before I go ahead and build it and get the Crusher kit Right>>>?
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 12:54 pm

yeah felix he could do that too good point, frank are you ever changing the l0wer crank pulley or are you keeping it stock? ifyou are staying stock lower then by all means just to upper only just remember if you go too small you are prone to belt slip unless you get a tensioner and sometimes even so, with a bigger crank you don't have that problem only if you go anything more than a 2lb lower you'll need an alternator pulley as well, but felix is right upper only pulley is like $100 bucks if that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 1:04 pm

200 shot
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 2:07 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
200 shot
lol, you seem like one of the guys that say go big or go home, or perhaps go boooooom and then go home, huh tito...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 2:14 pm

i've never gone big or go home but i've gone boom and went home. so i guess you can say that lol! . seriously a 150 shot is fine for that cobra motor
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 2:26 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
i've never gone big or go home but i've gone boom and went home. so i guess you can say that lol! . seriously a 150 shot is fine for that cobra motor
well he can even do a 200 since he's going to build it later, if he gets 450hp with the pulley and the 200 on top of that, it will haul the mail that's like 650-67ish and a shit load of tq...
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 2:29 pm

It will be interesting to see how long it will last with a 200....frank, are you set yet on what is it going to be?
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 9:46 am

how's the weather looking for today, I know it still kinda early but by the time some of you read this it will be around 3-5p.m
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:39 am

03terminator wrote:
how's the weather looking for today, I know it still kinda early but by the time some of you read this it will be around 3-5p.m

The weather is looking very nice as of now, but of course weather conditions can change later... shurg
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 1:31 pm

damn, just started raining and got very cloudy outside I guess if I make an appearing it will be on street tires, (sucks balls) anyone down for a 60-140?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:44 pm

03terminator wrote:
damn, just started raining and got very cloudy outside I guess if I make an appearing it will be on street tires, (sucks balls) anyone down for a 60-140?
Yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:46 pm

Its raining here at my house (few miles from sunoco)
rain hasnt let up but its sunny outside at the same time...? we'll see what happens
its only 2:46
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:53 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Its raining here at my house (few miles from sunoco)
rain hasnt let up but its sunny outside at the same time...? we'll see what happens
its only 2:46
It's gotta dry up good though or no dice for me. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this wednesday?   this wednesday? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this wednesday?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next