SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06

Go down 
+16
LthlGT500
V6Chris
Black06GT
SlowSilverGTR
CRUSH
bambinov8
vette
obzidian
fully stock
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
victory2k8z
infamous-speed
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 1:13 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
THE CAR PUT DOWN 490 PORTED INTAKE ,TUNE, PORTED TB THATS ALL IT HAS OH YEAH AND NO CATS THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THE CAR FOR $80k THAT MOTHER FUCKER BETTER MOVE. TWO VERY DIFFERENT CARS THE STANG HAS A WEIGHT PROBLEM AND THE VETTE IS LIGHTER WITH A BIGGER MOTOR AND BETTER GEARING.... IN THE END THE VETTE WILL ALWAYS HAVE MORE TOP END. PROPS TO BOTH CARS NO BULL GOOD RUN BYE BYE TO ALL lol!

Joel you might as well say the rest if the mods which is headers, full exhaust, heads, cam, gears and the 200 shot i use on ocassion.... lol!

hey here is a vid of my car going down the track...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 1:15 pm

03terminator wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
THE CAR PUT DOWN 490 PORTED INTAKE ,TUNE, PORTED TB THATS ALL IT HAS OH YEAH AND NO CATS THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THE CAR FOR $80k THAT MOTHER FUCKER BETTER MOVE. TWO VERY DIFFERENT CARS THE STANG HAS A WEIGHT PROBLEM AND THE VETTE IS LIGHTER WITH A BIGGER MOTOR AND BETTER GEARING.... IN THE END THE VETTE WILL ALWAYS HAVE MORE TOP END. PROPS TO BOTH CARS NO BULL GOOD RUN BYE BYE TO ALL lol!
thanks Joel for keeping it real, i knew there was more than advertised, one day i'll own a vette

you luck'd out because next i'll use the 200 shot on you, and pull you by trains abner lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 1:16 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

Joel you might as well say the rest if the mods which is headers, full exhaust, heads, cam, gears and the 200 shot i use on ocassion.... lol!

nice, where the fuck was that? in Ecuador? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 1:18 pm

03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

Mexico .... lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 1:21 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
thanks Joel for keeping it real, i knew there was more than advertised, one day i'll own a vette

you luck'd out because next i'll use the 200 shot on you, and pull you by trains abner lol!
i'm done racing with your sneaky and fake ass, been a dousche go find another cobra to pull trains, maybe frank will run you

Last edited by 03terminator on September 19th 2010, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 1:22 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

Mexico .... lol!
ok i get it, so you stopped in mexico on your way home, lol

Last edited by 03terminator on September 19th 2010, 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 1:24 pm

03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

i'm done racing with your sneaky and fake ass, been a dousche go find another cobra to pull trains, maybe frank will run you

go cry to someone who gives a shit like the mustang site.... Jerkit
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 1:31 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

yeah gay fuck, w/e you want to step up and be a man lmk and we'll see whos gonna be crying, here let me fill it up the intake with some nos so you can run frank Jerkit Jerkit mad cus you can't hide them mods anymore here chillax bukkae
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 1:46 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
yea, But Its way faster than your $93GS Junkyard... Is a tuning Issue. nothing that could not be fixed, Not like your car that will always be parked Chris.Jerkit Just wait till your tranny starts Its drama, Look at zacks car, always got some BS going on more than my car ever had. No hate on your car zack...

lol!

My car is not Zack, and it hasn't had one single problem! Unlike you, I don't need to make 800RWHP just to make a 11sec pass at the track "where the real fast cars race"! I can run 10s with just 550!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 1:59 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
yea, But Its way faster than your $93GS Junkyard... Is a tuning Issue. nothing that could not be fixed, Not like your car that will always be parked Chris.Jerkit Just wait till your tranny starts Its drama, Look at zacks car, always got some BS going on more than my car ever had. No hate on your car zack...

lol!

My car is not Zack, and it hasn't had one single problem! Unlike you, I don't need to make 800RWHP just to make a 11sec pass at the track "where the real fast cars race"! I can run 10s with just 550!
lol! i like that statement
Back to top Go down
Black06GT
Black06GT

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 2:28 pm

good run..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 3:20 pm

03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

yeah gay fuck, w/e you want to step up and be a man lmk and we'll see whos gonna be crying, here let me fill it up the intake with some nos so you can run frank Jerkit Jerkit mad cus you can't hide them mods anymore here chillax bukkae

someone's butthurt.... Jerkit lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 3:31 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

scratch i would had been when you beat me few months back, not because i finally edge you out, lol! keep the dumb comments coming Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 3:55 pm

03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

scratch i would had been when you beat me few months back, not because i finally edge you out, lol! keep the dumb comments coming Cool

to 140, but everyone and their mother knows your parked after that(160mph) lol!

atleast frank had the cojones to throw 5th back in the day lol!

no offense frank, but im not racing you ever again lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 4:18 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

lol, i dont give a fuck about going higher than 140 (neither you or your mom are going to pay me for a new motor when this one goes for throwing 5th)
and you never had the cojonsitos to go from a dig like i asked you before, keep talking shit out of that ass i got your answers right here Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 5:24 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

lol Come run 10's with me on the streets 40 to 140 - 50 to 150 - 60 to 160 IF you can>>> Jerkit lol!

Dont worry about my car anymore; Paul Is gonna do all the Fixing for me, So there IS no more Issues. See you soon Buddy. bukkae

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 5:34 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

lol Come run 10's with me on the streets 40 to 140 - 50 to 150 - 60 to 160 IF you can>>> Jerkit lol!

Dont worry about my car anymore; Paul Is gonna do all the Fixing for me, So there IS no more Issues. See you soon Buddy. bukkae

Keep back tracking buddy it must be really cool to know the only thing your car is good at is a 40-140! LOL Stay parked Frank! I'll see you this week for our three digs on the street! 10s on the street 40-140 LMFAO! You're the king of excuses Frank! You could have saved yourself some sleep at night if you would just be a man a admit that my car is fast, and not parked like you keep saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 5:57 pm

TO me your car; It will still be parked till your car beats my car 40 to 140, Did you forget that my car drove Around your car already after giving you two cars head start and the hit>? then I yanked the living shit Out your butt hurting ass heads up 40 to 140?. And by the way, why did you delete the Video Of my car beating yours>? lol wow thats a true statement right there of a true sore loser.Laughing

lol!

I never asked you for a dig!! I dont like digs, I like rolls... you want to dig my car cuz you know thats the only race you can possibly win against my car!!!! When your car beats my car at Its race, then I'll show your car all the respect It deserves. For now Your car Is parked Chris.

Later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 6:16 pm

03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

lol, i dont give a fuck about going higher than 140 (neither you or your mom are going to pay me for a new motor when this one goes for throwing 5th)
and you never had the cojonsitos to go from a dig like i asked you before, keep talking shit out of that ass i got your answers right here Jerkit Jerkit

LOL...get a life man. its not all about racing. maybe you'll live longer. i'm done with your parked ass.... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 6:24 pm

This is the same exact shit that happens each and every time Me and Joel race, or any other mustang owner VS a vette owner. Is like The battle of the sexes... lol!

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 6:31 pm

Frank why dont you throw some 3.27s in the rear? the car is making enough power anyway to where you could use the longer gearing. probably be more helpful all around too especially on bottle. and you should be able to do 150+ no problem with that tire
if its a 27in @ 7000rpm in 4th you should be at 155-156mph
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 6:42 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

LOL...get a life man. its not all about racing. maybe you'll live longer. i'm done with your parked ass.... lol!
you are the fucking gift that keeps on giving like aids, here take this Jerkit Jerkit and shit your mouth and ass up.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 6:54 pm

03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:

you are the fucking gift that keeps on giving like aids, here take this Jerkit Jerkit and shit your mouth and ass up.

fixed.

i didnt actually do anything to the text...i just took out the million multi-qoute to save lives
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 7:06 pm

yea v6chris> I might do that 327 gearing mod, that will be my next stop, Lets see what It does with the 3.55s at the track when I go back to do a full run without all these Fucking issues.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 8:09 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
TO me your car; It will still be parked till your car beats my car 40 to 140, Did you forget that my car drove Around your car already after giving you two cars head start and the hit>? then I yanked the living shit Out your butt hurting ass heads up 40 to 140?. And by the way, why did you delete the Video Of my car beating yours>? lol wow thats a true statement right there of a true sore loser.Laughing

lol!

I never asked you for a dig!! I dont like digs, I like rolls... you want to dig my car cuz you know thats the only race you can possibly win against my car!!!! When your car beats my car at Its race, then I'll show your car all the respect It deserves. For now Your car Is parked Chris.

Later

Go fuck yourself Frank, you called me out at the track and lost! You're the sore loser buddy! Keep doing your little 40-140 because you'll never do shit at the track. Learn to fucking drive the car instead of throwing one whole gear. The more shit that spews out of your mouth the more respect I lose for you. Not that I have much left anyway. Stay parked bitch, and just remember what happened the last time you called me out! You looked like a fucking idiot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next