SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06

Go down 
+16
LthlGT500
V6Chris
Black06GT
SlowSilverGTR
CRUSH
bambinov8
vette
obzidian
fully stock
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
victory2k8z
infamous-speed
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 8:19 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:

Go fuck yourself Frank, you called me out at the track and lost! You're the sore loser buddy! Keep doing your little 40-140 because you'll never do shit at the track. Learn to fucking drive the car instead of throwing one whole gear. The more shit that spews out of your mouth the more respect I lose for you. Not that I have much left anyway. Stay parked bitch, and just remember what happened the last time you called me out! You looked like a fucking idiot!
Shocked
daaayyuummm
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 8:45 pm

03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
THE CAR PUT DOWN 490 PORTED INTAKE ,TUNE, PORTED TB THATS ALL IT HAS OH YEAH AND NO CATS THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THE CAR FOR $80k THAT MOTHER FUCKER BETTER MOVE. TWO VERY DIFFERENT CARS THE STANG HAS A WEIGHT PROBLEM AND THE VETTE IS LIGHTER WITH A BIGGER MOTOR AND BETTER GEARING.... IN THE END THE VETTE WILL ALWAYS HAVE MORE TOP END. PROPS TO BOTH CARS NO BULL GOOD RUN BYE BYE TO ALL lol!
thanks Joel for keeping it real, i knew there was more than advertised, one day i'll own a vette

you luck'd out because next i'll use the 200 shot on you, and pull you by trains abner lol!
i'm done racing with your sneaky and fake ass, been a dousche go find another cobra to pull trains, maybe frank will run you

go cry to someone who gives a shit like the mustang site.... Jerkit
yeah gay fuck, w/e you want to step up and be a man lmk and we'll see whos gonna be crying, here let me fill it up the intake with some nos so you can run frank Jerkit Jerkit mad cus you can't hide them mods anymore here chillax bukkae

It's never gonna happen, so don't waste your time. All he does is run his mouth and when shit gets serious, no show. He is as predictable as the sunrise.... go cry to someone.... blah blah blah.... oh, somebody is butthurt ....blah blah blah... same story.

He's a joke, even if he drives a z06.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 9:21 pm

lol to bad for this not turning into one of those threads...
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 9:24 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lol to bad for this not turning into one of those threads...
popcorn ready? popcorn lol!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 9:29 pm

come on guys its just a race, not for money, not for women, not for anything more then sport, Both Tito and abner and Frank and Chris need to all stop going at each others throats, at the of the day what we do is not going to make or break anyones lives unless you own a shop where you count on winning to make a living, so my recommendation is for all 4 of you to take a chill pill.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 9:36 pm

idk bro i think any pill that size you're going to over dose.
but i agree
none the less someone tried to end the argument earlier and well that didnt work.
Frank ending his argument with Chris well...it'd take a miracle to stop that argument. even that pill would at most hold him off for an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 9:41 pm

V6Chris wrote:
but i agree
none the less someone tried to end the argument earlier and well that didnt work.
Frank ending his argument with Chris well...it'd take a miracle to stop that argument. even that pill would at most hold him off for an hour or so.
lol! damn
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 9:45 pm

03terminator wrote:
let's just end this crap, we starting to sound like frank lol! and before we know it we fill this thread with 100+ pages of what could of had been if this or that, good run bro that z is moving for the intake it has, let god keep blessing it to the fullest...
V6Chris wrote:
but i agree
i had a damn good gut feeling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 11:55 am

obzidian wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
THE CAR PUT DOWN 490 PORTED INTAKE ,TUNE, PORTED TB THATS ALL IT HAS OH YEAH AND NO CATS THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THE CAR FOR $80k THAT MOTHER FUCKER BETTER MOVE. TWO VERY DIFFERENT CARS THE STANG HAS A WEIGHT PROBLEM AND THE VETTE IS LIGHTER WITH A BIGGER MOTOR AND BETTER GEARING.... IN THE END THE VETTE WILL ALWAYS HAVE MORE TOP END. PROPS TO BOTH CARS NO BULL GOOD RUN BYE BYE TO ALL lol!
thanks Joel for keeping it real, i knew there was more than advertised, one day i'll own a vette

you luck'd out because next i'll use the 200 shot on you, and pull you by trains abner lol!
i'm done racing with your sneaky and fake ass, been a dousche go find another cobra to pull trains, maybe frank will run you

yeah gay fuck, w/e you want to step up and be a man lmk and we'll see whos gonna be crying, here let me fill it up the intake with some nos so you can run frank Jerkit Jerkit mad cus you can't hide them mods anymore here chillax bukkae

It's never gonna happen, so don't waste your time. All he does is run his mouth and when shit gets serious, no show. He is as predictable as the sunrise.... go cry to someone.... blah blah blah.... oh, somebody is butthurt ....blah blah blah... same story.

the only real joke here is you with your abortion Z06 who couldn't even beat a 500rwhp gt500. now go and keep on crying some more for another 2 years
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 11:58 am

03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

someone's butthurt.... Jerkit lol!
scratch i would had been when you beat me few months back, not because i finally edge you out, lol! keep the dumb comments coming Cool

to 140, but everyone and their mother knows your parked after that(160mph) lol!

atleast frank had the cojones to throw 5th back in the day lol!

no offense frank, but im not racing you ever again lol!
lol, i dont give a fuck about going higher than 140 (neither you or your mom are going to pay me for a new motor when this one goes for throwing 5th)
and you never had the cojonsitos to go from a dig like i asked you before, keep talking shit out of that ass i got your answers right here Jerkit Jerkit

LOL...get a life man. its not all about racing. maybe you'll live longer. i'm done with your parked ass.... lol!
you are the fucking gift that keeps on giving like aids, here take this Jerkit Jerkit and shit your mouth and ass up.
abner, really shut the fuck up already. you haven't stopped talking since like june of 09. your starting to be as worse as obzidian with the traumatization..

i'm out, you guys can continue to waist bandwith lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 12:23 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
well, I saw a heavy ass mustang pulling away From White car that has an emblem that says z06 on the driver side fender In 4th gear lol, i dont know about you guys, but It didnt look to me like the vette was coming for It... Laughing 605RWHP KB Cobra vs 3,100LBS Intake tune Ls7 c6z06!!! It sounds to me like the Mustang has the edge. Just putting my 2cents Out there though.

lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

JUST MY 2CENTS lol!

LMFAO lol!
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 12:27 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
obzidian wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

the only real joke here is you with your abortion Z06 who couldn't even beat a 500rwhp gt500. now go and keep on crying some more for another 2 years

butthurt? :)
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 12:28 pm

really fuck face you couldn't let the thread die huh , you must Be the one hurting when you keep flapping those pussy lips coming back for more, when you grow some balls then talk shit , mad cus you where thrown under the bus? lol!

Last edited by 03terminator on September 20th 2010, 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 12:30 pm

03terminator wrote:
mad cus you where thrown under the bus? lol!

This!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 12:34 pm

all the mods tito has are out ..the cobra is real fast why u guys still arguing realaxx violin
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 12:50 pm

it will be nice if this thread gets closed by a moderator, this is like reasoning with a kid with autism, getting nowhere and keep repeating the same shit over and over, lol!
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 2:45 pm

Like I said, it's simply not worth the effort. Whatever you say will be turned around so he can sound like the tough guy or the victim of our jealous rants. It's childish and there is no reason to argue with people like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 7:17 pm

ohthedrama Very Happy popcorn Goooo Onnnn!!! People.

lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 11:27 pm

COME ON GUYS ITS A RACE, AND A FREE ONE AT THAT Rolling Eyes THIS IS WHAT WE DO FOR FUN WE DON'T NEED ALL THE EXTRA BULLSHIT.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 11:32 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
COME ON GUYS ITS A RACE, AND A FREE ONE AT THAT Rolling Eyes THIS IS WHAT WE DO FOR FUN WE DON'T NEED ALL THE EXTRA BULLSHIT.
i'm cool brah, already put that b.s behind me, i just know to treat certain individuals accordingly to their game tactics, thats all Cool
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 11:37 pm

03terminator wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
i'm cool brah, already put that b.s behind me, i just know to treat certain individuals accordingly to their game tactics, thats all Cool
IT'S THE STREET SOME PEOPLE DON'T LIKE TO SAY WHAT THEY HAVE AND OTHERS DON'T GIVE A SHIT. I ALWAYS PUT MY NUMBERS OUT I DON'T CARE IT IS WHAT IT IS A STOCK INTERNAL MOTOR WITH A CAM AND 10LB OF BOOST NO SECRET HERE BUT IT CAN HOLD IT'S OWN lol! NOW BACK TO RACING lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 12:05 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
IT'S THE STREET SOME PEOPLE DON'T LIKE TO SAY WHAT THEY HAVE AND OTHERS DON'T GIVE A SHIT. I ALWAYS PUT MY NUMBERS OUT I DON'T CARE IT IS WHAT IT IS A STOCK INTERNAL MOTOR WITH A CAM AND 10LB OF BOOST NO SECRET HERE BUT IT CAN HOLD IT'S OWN lol! NOW BACK TO RACING lol! lol!
true that, if you were racing for money then i would understand holding back but w/e, (not feeling like keep adding fuel to the fire) now about holding your own, damn right that vette is holding it down, it eats snakes for lunch lol! if someone in here would learn that his shit stinks probably the ass rape would be more gentle.. lol! eh nah no...
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 10:25 am

not going to happen....
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 10:41 am

03terminator wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
true that, if you were racing for money then i would understand holding back but w/e, (not feeling like keep adding fuel to the fire) now about holding your own, damn right that vette is holding it down, it eats snakes for lunch lol! if someone in here would learn that his shit stinks probably the ass rape would be more gentle.. lol! eh nah no ...
obzidian wrote:
not going to happen....

= [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 11:39 am

03terminator wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
true that, if you were racing for money then i would understand holding back but w/e, (not feeling like keep adding fuel to the fire) now about holding your own, damn right that vette is holding it down, it eats snakes for lunch lol! if someone in here would learn that his shit stinks probably the ass rape would be more gentle.. lol! eh nah no ...
obzidian wrote:
not going to happen....

= [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol!

LMFAO whos this suppose to be 03term lol my bad tito but this shit is supper funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06   03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

03 terminator 605rwhp Cobra vs My Z06
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next