SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z

Go down 
+12
03terminator
boostinvertgtr
victory2k8z
kachup
DJNMS3
CRUSH
s.e.a.n
TonyTurbo
BlackMambaLS3
Phantom SRT4
LthlGT500
SlowSilverGTR
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 10:45 am

Franks old c6Z06 vs /chris old 700+RWHP GT500 LMAO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lol!

Chris; you dont know what the fuck you are talking about>> that C6z06 would rape the shit out your GTR If I had My tune In It, and just a 75shot of nitrous.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 24th 2010, 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 10:50 am

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"]

Chris Have that guy bring the car to me and I'll fix his tune, And If I could drive the car for him,

AND I'LL bukkae AND lol! IF THAT DUDE ACTUALLY LETS U TOUCH HIS Z06..

WHAT U GUYS THINK ABOUT THE MIDGIT AND A TUNNING DEVICE affraid
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 10:54 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

Chris; you dont know what the fuck you are talking about>> that C6z06 would rape the shit out your GTR If I had My tune In It, and just a 75shot of nitrous.

600HP C6Z @ 3200lbs vs 700HP GT500 @ 4000lbs! That's what supposed to happen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 10:54 am

[quote="BlackMambaLS3"]
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Chris Have that guy bring the car to me and I'll fix his tune, And If I could drive the car for him,

well!!! I think that video I posted Speaks for Itsself.

Luis Stop talking out your ass for a minute or two pls.

thank you.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 10:56 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

affraid That's the entire reason why the C6Z blew in the first place! Frank+Tunning=KABOOM!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 10:56 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

Jerkit

Yea your right, you got your pussy stretched.

lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 10:57 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

thank you.

STOP!! DROPP!! KABOON lol! WTF I JUST NOTICED UR REPUTATION IS MINUS44 lol!

Last edited by BlackMambaLS3 on September 24th 2010, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 10:57 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

thank you.

HAHAHA If it was just that video, sure it would speak for itself, but what about the fact that less than a month later you blew that bitch up! Jerkit
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 11:00 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

Jerkit

Yea your right, you got your pussy stretched.

lol!

LOL Well the math worked out correctly in that situation, but what about this math. 800HP Gutted Cobra @ 3500lbs vs 550HP GTR @ 4000lbs! Here let me remind you of how I ruined your world!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 11:02 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

affraid That's the entire reason why the C6Z blew in the first place! Frank+Tunning=KABOOM!

Nahhh Your wrong buddy, the reason why I blew up my motor In the first place was, cuz I forgot to turn the nitrous off In 2nd gear and detonated and cracked the block, I made a mistake!!! I never spray my cars a high shot on 2nd gear only 3rd gear and 4rth gear. Oh well shit happens
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 11:07 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Nahhh Your wrong buddy, the reason why I blew up my motor In the first place was, cuz I forgot to turn the nitrous off In 2nd gear and detonated and cracked the block, I made a mistake!!! I never spray my cars a high shot on 2nd gear only 3rd gear and 4rth gear. Oh well shit happens

LOL Oh how the story changes now, when it happened you blamed it on the thin walls of the cylinders and how you would never buy another Chevy again. LOL now you finally admit you did something wrong!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 11:10 am

Chris Your pussy still Hurts from that rape I gave ya last year hanh!!!? thats why your coming up with all your excuses of why I pulled your pussy every time, Same mustang your bullshitting about pulled you twice already, You aint got no balls to call me out 40 50 60 roll, and why cuz your parked buddy.

I can buy c6z06 tomorrow If I wanted to, and put a bottle and a diablo sport In It and your POS GTR would be history. So dont get me mad now and make me go get a c6z06 chris just to prove your pussy wrong Jerkit

lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 11:12 am

FRANK i just looked at ur facebook and saw the pic of u lifting 250 u were right man my bad for picking on ya..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 11:14 am

AND UR GANG WHO WANTED TO JUMP ON 19 YEAR OLD THOMAS [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 11:15 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Chris Your pussy still Hurts from that rape I gave ya last year hanh!!!? thats why your coming up with all your excuses of why I pulled your pussy every time, Same mustang your bullshitting about pulled you twice already, You aint got no balls to call me out 40 50 60 roll, and why cuz your parked buddy.

I can buy c6z06 tomorrow If I wanted to, and put a bottle and a diablo sport In It and your POS GTR would be history. So dont get me mad now and make me go get a c6z06 chris just to prove your pussy wrong Jerkit

lol!

I could go buy a twin turbo Z06 tomorrow, put some NT05R on it and pull 15cars on your Cobra 40-140, but I'm not like you Frank. Your whole life depends on what people think about you on the forums! lol!

Last edited by SlowSilverGTR on September 24th 2010, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 11:15 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FRANK i just looked at ur facebook and saw the pic of u lifting 250 u were right man my bad for picking on ya..

put your money where your mouth Is and lets gotta the gym tomorrow!!! If I Bench press 250LBS and you dont!! Your gonna have to suck on my dick... How about that Luis?

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 24th 2010, 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 11:18 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

I could go buy a twin turbo Z06 tomorrow, put some NT05R on it and pull 15cars on your Cobra 40-140, but I'm not like you Frank. You're whole life depends on what people think about you on the forums! lol!

Non Of these BS You just said Chris; changes the fact that your GTR Is parked vs My Cobra.

Good Bye. I gotta Go now..kiss Luis In the mouth for me Chris. Thank you.

lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 11:19 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

I could go buy a twin turbo Z06 tomorrow, put some NT05R on it and pull 15cars on your Cobra 40-140, but I'm not like you Frank. You're whole life depends on what people think about you on the forums! lol!

Non Of these BS You just said Chris; changes the fact that your GTR Is parked vs My Cobra.

Good Bye. I gotta Go now..kiss Luis In the mouth for me Chris. Thank you.

lol!

You wanna kiss Luis in the mouth? WTF is wrong with you faggot? scratch

This video proves otherwise!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 11:22 am

lol! You know you like It Chris>> Stop Acting like you dont.. I saw you In Biscayne BLVD the other night offering yourself for just Penney's and giggles. lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 11:30 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol! You know you like It Chris>> Stop Acting like you dont.. I saw you In Biscayne BLVD the other night offering yourself for just Penney's and giggles. lol!

Why does it not surprise me that you were cruising Biscayne looking to pick up tranny prostitutes! I bet you let one fuck you in the back of your gutted Cobra!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 11:34 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

put your money where your mouth Is and lets gotta the gym tomorrow!!! If I Bench press 250LBS and you dont!! Your gonna have to suck on my dick... How about that Luis?

More gay shit from you Frank, why don't you just come out of the closet! We all already know!

Spy pics of Frank at his latest gay pride parade!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 11:53 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

More gay shit from you Frank, why don't you just come out of the closet! We all already know!

lol! lol!

Spy pics of Frank at his latest gay pride parade!
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 12:02 pm

lol.
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 1:20 pm

lmfaoo
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 1:56 pm

Just look how happy he is!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z   SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowSilverGTR vs Frank's Old C6Z
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next