SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)

Go down 
+51
gatoasao
04_Red_gt
Z_xp_MOTOR
LthlGT500
flyingdutchman
SN 95
Rebel Regal
Blown347Hatch
SlowTruck
DPMracing
03eatoncobra
Krusty DSM
RAW
Juan21
Talonted
BoostedRSX
2003styellowsrt
BlackPearl
632cobra
FordsRKing
95RioRedCobra
PTN Performance/ BANNED
asap1320
pdv25
97 black supra
s.e.a.n
BlackMambaLS3
XSPSI
26brx8
schadenfreude
GT30WRX/BANNED
infamous-speed
Fasteddy
yellowvert
Stockness
03terminator
RAM1320
USMCWARVET
albondiga
Desarro
MRxSLAYx
TonyTurbo
V6Chris
kachup
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
osdper0911
R35 GTR
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
antoanS4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Stockness
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Stockness

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-10-27

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 10:18 am

Good stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.MyFloridaSRT.com
yellowvert
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
yellowvert

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 12:12 pm

albondiga wrote:
demn it doesnt matter who it drives why do they keeping on hating demnn pastelllllll Sk
That supra is one bad car. Congrats on the build but personally, I'd drive the hell out of the car if it were mine. The fun part about building a car like that is to go out and have fun with it. I'm sure the owner at some point will get in it cuz it is a handful to handle that much power if you don't have any experience. Once again, good job with the build.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 1:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
lets put a 3UR bottom on the f

Hey Alberth hopefully one day I can get a 2jz and put it in a 240 or something, but money is tight now, maybe frank can give me a job lol
Back to top Go down
Fasteddy
Fasteddy

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 2:53 pm

..."We all know the Supra is fast but can the person who owns the car drive it that fast Good runs by the way im definantly looking forward to our race where youre driving youre own car. I'll have an air-horn too because i didnt hear a honk, just a nod of the head. None the less the car is moving, congrats!!"...

Do you think ur slow GTR car would run faster if ALbert drives it??? ... Ummmm Of course not!!!! Sk
Cuz has no power!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fasteddy
Fasteddy

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 2:56 pm

And.... don't forget that we have a race for 2k!!!! But i can't race u until at least you bit Richard cuz Im not going to waste time with ur slow GTR.... violin
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 2:57 pm

Fasteddy wrote:
..."We all know the Supra is fast but can the person who owns the car drive it that fast Good runs by the way im definantly looking forward to our race where youre driving youre own car. I'll have an air-horn too because i didnt hear a honk, just a nod of the head. None the less the car is moving, congrats!!"...

Do you think ur slow GTR car would run faster if ALbert drives it??? ... Ummmm Of course not!!!! Sk

This is a sad statement from someone who should be embarrassed about not being able to drive their own car. Let Alberth do the talking, your just the money pit in the background. lol!
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
Professional Street Racer
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 5:21 pm

Fasteddy wrote:

Yea probably not seeing its automatic and u cant brake boost the car but in youre case youre not driving that car as good as alberth wich is why he drives it because he doesnt want you driving and loosing races with the ad turbo name. Driver does make a diference when it comes to that much power manual and brake boosting.
Back to top Go down
Fasteddy
Fasteddy

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 5:22 pm

Hey, do u have any car to race with my supra? If u do.. Bring it on!! If not silent
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 5:24 pm

Fasteddy wrote:
And.... don't forget that we have a race for 2k!!!! But i can't race u until at least you bit Richard cuz Im not going to waste time with ur slow GTR.... violin

Sounds like someone is getting scared trying to get me to bench race LOL its not going to happen. When i get my car back ill be waiting with 2g's to run that supra. Youre right, i had less power about 200WHP less, well see what happens when you drive youre own car and from a 45.
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 5:25 pm

Fasteddy wrote:
Hey, do u have any car to race with my supra? If u do.. Bring it on!! If not silent

If u havent heard i have a GTR, its at nissan getting some recall work done.
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 5:31 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Fasteddy
Fasteddy

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 5:46 pm

Ok I'm not as good as Albert driving my car. I would never drive any of my supra on drag racing again. Let me give u an advice, bring the car to adturbo shop so they can put a 2jz swap on that GTR and maybe one day I could see u fast on the streets! lol!
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 6:02 pm

Fasteddy wrote:
Ok I'm not as good as Albert driving my car. I would never drive any of my supra on drag racing again. Let me give u an advice, bring the car to adturbo shop so they can put a 2jz swap on that GTR and maybe one day I could see u fast on the streets! lol!

You sir, are an embarrassment to their shop. If I was Alberth, I would pay you to shut up. Yes, they built you a fast car, and yes they are an amazing shop, yet, you are not a driver in the least. Like I said, all you are is the money pit in the background. lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 6:03 pm

I dont understand why you keep trying to put down Zack and his car. He hasnt said anything bad about you or your car, except the car is extremely fast but he thinks he could put up a better race with you driving instead...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 7:24 pm

FastEddy,

It is nice that you think so highly of the shop that did work on your car. They have gone so far as to drive the car for you so that you do not lose races in it. But everytime you attack someone (Zack) without provocation, it seems a bit puerile and dumb. I am sure that you exercised some bit of intelligence to acquire the money to have Adturbo both work and drive your car for you, but all of these posts putting down Zacks car and braggadocios in reference to how fast your car is, reflects pourly on you and Adturbo. Do everyone a favor and restrict your comments to actually setting up races wiithout further commentary. Furthermore, in case this escaped your mind, there is always a faster car. No disrespect.
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 8:15 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
FastEddy,

It is nice that you think so highly of the shop that did work on your car. They have gone so far as to drive the car for you so that you do not lose races in it. But everytime you attack someone (Zack) without provocation, it seems a bit puerile and dumb. I am sure that you exercised some bit of intelligence to acquire the money to have Adturbo both work and drive your car for you, but all of these posts putting down Zacks car and braggadocios in reference to how fast your car is, reflects pourly on you and Adturbo. Do everyone a favor and restrict your comments to actually setting up races wiithout further commentary. Furthermore, in case this escaped your mind, there is always a faster car. No disrespect.
+1
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 8:54 pm

This guy is educated as fuck... lol
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 9:04 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
lol, Fucking A..
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 9:09 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
FastEddy,

I completly agree, there is no need to put anybody down. Keep the races friendly and no derogatory comments about anybodys car, sooner or later your bound to loose a race.
Back to top Go down
Fasteddy
Fasteddy

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 9:37 pm

Thank u for going to the point of ..."restrict your comments to actually setting up races wiithout further commentary..." this is about racing cars not drivers. And by the way I don't pay anyone to drive my car, Albert is my friend. And i don't drive cuz I'm sucks driving at low speed. I enjoy seeing my car racing, this is for fun! Don't take it personnally....
Back to top Go down
Fasteddy
Fasteddy

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 9:38 pm

By the way, I love being a Cheerleader cheerleader and all the haters can be my bitches lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 9:45 pm

[quote="03terminator"]
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
lol, Fucking A..I can see this going towards Frank....somewhere around the lines of....

Frank
I know you are a smart individual and have accomplished great things in life, yet what you are doing with the car, using wrongful sales tactics and listing the wrong mileage, is undoubtedly unethical, is fraud considered a felony by law and you can go to jail for such scam. I know this is your personal life and a way to make an income but i would think twice before continuing ripping and scamming folks, you never know when you will get caught. I don't mean any disrespect to you, this is just a friendly advice and you can take it as you wish..

Last edited by 03terminator on December 20th 2010, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fasteddy
Fasteddy

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 9:49 pm

I'm don't want or have any problem with anybody, I was just reply to Zack about his comments about me driving my car cuz I guess he has a problem about why I don't drive my car. Zack was the first one calling me out to race 4 money and then, he started with the driver issue. Who drives my car it's not nobody problem, let's race and have fun!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 9:50 pm

Fasteddy wrote:
can tell you have no respect for the gtr.....well....soon you will!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next