SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)

Go down 
+51
gatoasao
04_Red_gt
Z_xp_MOTOR
LthlGT500
flyingdutchman
SN 95
Rebel Regal
Blown347Hatch
SlowTruck
DPMracing
03eatoncobra
Krusty DSM
RAW
Juan21
Talonted
BoostedRSX
2003styellowsrt
BlackPearl
632cobra
FordsRKing
95RioRedCobra
PTN Performance/ BANNED
asap1320
pdv25
97 black supra
s.e.a.n
BlackMambaLS3
XSPSI
26brx8
schadenfreude
GT30WRX/BANNED
infamous-speed
Fasteddy
yellowvert
Stockness
03terminator
RAM1320
USMCWARVET
albondiga
Desarro
MRxSLAYx
TonyTurbo
V6Chris
kachup
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
osdper0911
R35 GTR
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
antoanS4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Professional Street Racer
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:26 pm

632cobra wrote:
Chris, I will personally make sure you'll be present with the $1000. I already told you we will give adturbo the 60-160 roll Sandor wanted.

My car is coming out the weekend on Jan 7. And you need to stop feeding false statements saying rigo's car is a track car when everyone who has seen it knows otherwise. Its as streetable as sandors, the supra and any other jit car you guys are runing out there. I dont want to here any excuses. And this race wont happen until you personally lock up your 1k.

Sandor, you stated your not a big baller but want to race the gtr for 2k and us for $500. Why?

Will will give you your race for $2k. Chris 1k and you and your crew can come up with the other 1k

just soo you remember
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:32 pm

eating his owns words
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:33 pm

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:33 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
632COBRA, YOU MOONWALKIN FASTER THAN THESE FOOLS lol! SIDE STEPPIN' LIKE A CRAWFISH lol!

The one side stepping now is sandor. From the very first post when all this shit started, it was always to match rigos turbo car with sandors. Both street turbo cars. I came in and said that i will give them their race if for some reason rigo coulnt make it because you kept on trying to have them give rigo the race at the track. Since they did not want to do the track race thats when I said that if rigo dont give them that race, i will.

You know my shit aint set up for no 60- 10000 roll, but i would be willing to make changes to my car to make the race happen. I dont know how I got caught up in this ricer roll race bullshit but for a moment I thought we were not giving up the street race. I'm glad rigo wants to cause he's the better car for that type of race.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:34 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
And with 2,519 posts we also know you dont have a fucking life, or a car to race in. Dumbass lol!

you do realize that you're older then me
you respond to anything i post
and you've shown your youngest e-thuggest side possible

say what you want, but This is the thread that you'll always know as the when V6Chris got the best of you.

now respond to this and post another pic of a google image you found.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:35 pm

632cobra wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
632COBRA, YOU MOONWALKIN FASTER THAN THESE FOOLS lol! SIDE STEPPIN' LIKE A CRAWFISH lol!

The one side stepping now is sandor. From the very first post when all this shit started, it was always to match rigos turbo car with sandors. Both street turbo cars. I came in and said that i will give them their race if for some reason rigo coulnt make it because you kept on trying to have them give rigo the race at the track. Since they did not want to do the track race thats when I said that if rigo dont give them that race, i will.

You know my shit aint set up for no 60- 10000 roll, but i would be willing to make changes to my car to make the race happen. I dont know how I got caught up in this ricer roll race bullshit but for a moment I thought we were not giving up the street race. I'm glad rigo wants to cause he's the better car for that type of race.

quit the bs, you said you would. now you wont because your car CANT DO IT, or its not fast enough. you pick your excuse
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:36 pm

EXactly!!! I'm talking about rigos car and I use the word we like I have in the past as me, rigo, ely. Where does it say that I will race you with my car
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:36 pm

632 trust me i will run rigo when his ready but ill make sure ill run you first thats all
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
632cobra wrote:
Chris, I will personally make sure you'll be present with the $1000. I already told you we will give adturbo the 60-160 roll Sandor wanted.

My car is coming out the weekend on Jan 7. And you need to stop feeding false statements saying rigo's car is a track car when everyone who has seen it knows otherwise. Its as streetable as sandors, the supra and any other jit car you guys are runing out there. I dont want to here any excuses. And this race wont happen until you personally lock up your 1k.

Sandor, you stated your not a big baller but want to race the gtr for 2k and us for $500. Why?

Will will give you your race for $2k. Chris 1k and you and your crew can come up with the other 1k

just soo you remember
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:39 pm

632cobra wrote:
EXactly!!! I'm talking about rigos car and I use the word we like I have in the past as me, rigo, ely. Where does it say that I will race you with my car

are you backing out the race??? like i said i will run him but ill run you first thats all your car would be ready by the 9th or so right?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:39 pm

[quote="632cobra"]
632cobra wrote:

We already agreed to give you your race. Now it is up to Rigo to decide when he's ready. We are shooting for 1st or 2nd week in Jan. As far as my car, I offered since we did not know if rigo wanted to do the street thing so I decided if that was the case I would take the time and set up my car for a street race. When Rigo decided he was going to street race his car then there's no need to go through all the trouble of changing gears, jets, tires etc. Rigos car was built for a purpose. To represnt FORD small block power on the streets. He did a great job doing it and us ford guys that know him or has seen the car are proud. With that said Mine and my other buddies car are strictly track cars. No alternators, 5gal cel, hi comp etc.

There are several other street mustangs coming in Jan and feb that will be pretty competative out there, a 900rwhp sn 95 with a/c ps/ full int. A 427 with an F2. 2011 should be excting out there as there are a lot more built mustangs coming that I know of. And you know how much everybody wants a piece of that mustang ass. Very Happy

Everyone here wants to see the race between the 240 and Rigo's mustang. There's been lots of hype and enough shit talking. It will be a good race. Nobody here can be 100% on what the outcome will be.

THIS RACE NEEDS TO HAPPEN. We got your number. We will give you a heads up

in this post you did. w.e you're at least admitting you cant handle the race. w.e its all good, sandors 240 is just OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:41 pm

Ok. lets do this. the only way you'll run me is at the track. Now use that as your excuse to not run the mustang on the street.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:43 pm

you said the street. dude its FINE. your car is just not in the same league as the 240. you're just saving yourself the actual time, energy and loss. thats respectable i guess. i mean you dont have to be so shy about it
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:44 pm

632cobra wrote:
Ok. lets do this. the only way you'll run me is at the track. Now use that as your excuse to not run the mustang on the street.

the only excuse i see here its you... you wrote you will set your car to run me do so im ready, after you its rigo he would of been first but you offer your self
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:45 pm

2003styellowsrt wrote:
632cobra wrote:

just soo you remember

OK OK, LET ME CHIME IN. HE SAID HIS CAR WAS COMING OUT JAN. 7 HOW IN THE FUCK IS THAT A CALL OUT??? HE SAID WE MEANING US MEANING RIGO'S CAR. HE ALSO CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD STEP UP IF RIGO DIDNT WANT THE RACE. BUT HE DOES SO NOW YOU FEEL THAT YOU NEED TO PICK ON HIM CUZ YOU KNOW YOU ANT HANG WITH RIGO. EVEN THOUGH I BET YOUR ASS THERES A GOOD CHANCE 632 WOULD PARK THAT SHIT ANYWAY, BUUUUUTTTT REGARDLESS EVEN IF HE DID YOU WOULD SAY WE HAD TO BRNG OUT A TRACK CAR TO BEAT YOUR RICE, SOOOO LETS JUST LLEAVE THE RACE TO RIGO AND CALL IT A DAY. GOODBYE

Last edited by FordsRKing on December 28th 2010, 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:46 pm

632Cobra, what has your can ran at the track?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:46 pm

this guy just wrote in all caps. SHIT JUST GOT SERIOUS
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:49 pm

V6Chris wrote:
this guy just wrote in all caps. SHIT JUST GOT SERIOUS

this is to funny .....
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:49 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:
632cobra wrote:

just soo you remember

OK OK, LET ME CHIME IN. HE SAID HIS CAR WAS COMING OUT JAN. 7 HOW IN THE FUCK IS THAT A CALL OUT??? HE SAID WE MEANING US MEANING RIGO'S CAR. HE ALSO CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD STEP UP IF RIGO DIDNT WANT THE RACE. BUT HE DOES SO NOW YOU FEEL THAT YOU NEED TO PICK ON HIM CUZ YOU KNOW YOU ANT HANG WITH RIGO. EVEN THOUGH I BET YOUR ASS THERES A GOOD CHANCE 632 WOULD PARK THAT SHIT ANYWAY, BUUUUUTTTT REGARDLESS EVEN IF HE DID YOU WOULD SAY WE HAD TO BRNG OUT A TRACK TO BEAT YOUR RICE, SOOOO LETS JUST LLEAVE THE RACE TO RIGO AND CALL IT A DAY. GOODBYE

i like that you guys are confident about winning we can luck it up when you want 632cobra 60-160 and then rigo 60-160 gps both races and lets not back out
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:51 pm

You think sandor and chris are related?
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:52 pm

632cobra wrote:
You think sandor and chris are related?

CALL ME 786-439-5071
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:56 pm

What rigo has to do is make an official call out here to sandor and let the adturbo shop handle it however they want. At the end the race that needs to happen is the 240 with rigos car.
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:57 pm

call you now
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:57 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
632Cobra, what has your can ran at the track?

alot faster than rigo's, but its a track car. doesnt make any sense to make a bunch of changes to the car since rigo decided he wanted to give them that roll race, little do they know that rigos car hooks on ICE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)
Page 21 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next